-
Andrew replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Thanks, @evelyn and @nuetrobolt. Doctor Cort is trying to make some more ripper hounds. He says they’re worth a thousand gold coins, but many of the (poor) people in Alprome think that’s a little too much. And Doctor experiments every day in his medieval world where chaos may suddenly fall.
Anyway, what are your WIPs right now?
-
H. Jones replied to the topic I come from distant lands. in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt You did???? That’s awesome!! Isn’t it great?
@corkybookworm Yes, definitely check it out if you get the chance. Sadly I think it’s only available for a Nintendo Switch and possibly a Wii U(?) but yeah, it’s great.
Thank you! 🙂 And you know what? That sounds like an awesome idea! They would fit perfectly together, too. Thank you for…[Read more]
-
Princess Foo replied to the topic Beware Fingerlings, the Ra'zac, and the ghastly Fangs of Dang! Hello! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt Oh the feels! Yes, it’s fine you quoted me 🙂 What part did you quote?
-
Coralie replied to the topic For NARNIA and for ASLAN! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@the-golden-light Yeah, it just kinda seemed to lose it’s fun elements and when something isn’t fun anymore…*shrug* It didn’t really seem worth it to me anymore. Hmm…I do like 10 and 11 a lot. Rose was my favorite companion, and I really liked the whole Melody Pond deal. Amy wasn’t my favorite, but I liked Matt Smith a lot. I guess it’s kind…[Read more]
-
Coralie replied to the topic I come from distant lands. in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt I have marked On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness on my GR shelf!! Thanks for the recommendation!
Woooowwww, that sounds AWESOME! It sounds complex and heart-wrenching and full of intrigue. Love the idea! Totally a willing potential beta-reader too!
@h-jones I love Zelda! I haven’t played any of the newer ones, though. I’ve o…[Read more]
-
Steward of the Pen replied to the topic *slams door in the face of a toothy cow* Hello! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Hello!
I don’t know what happened, but I wrote out a reply to you guys yesterday and it never showed up.
Grrrrrrr. I hereby solemnly promise to punish computers, in some way, shape or form, in my next book. Any suggestions?
Anyway…
@evelyn I haven’t done what you have pictured there yet, but it looks fun! I just learned about mood and…[Read more]
-
Joseph Kolapudi replied to the topic Introductions… in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt Oh, I see.
That’s quite fascinating.
And you’re right, it’s best to focus on the stories that are close to your heart.
No point on working on something that you don’t believe has potential.
Trust your current projects are going along smoothly?
-
ajaj2000 replied to the topic Howdy Everyone! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Oh okay 🙂
My books aren’t thrillers so I’m not sure how that would translate
Is your dog a mix breed? Because that must be an interesting combination 🙂
I have a cat I think he’s a pure short haired tabby 🙂
Thank you 🙂
-
Caleb E King replied to the topic *Doors burst open* Well, better late than never! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Thanks, @nuetrobolt !
It was only one that was saying it was slow. Umm… yes he did talk about a few things I could do to speed it up. I’m just feeling like itll be quite a job, hehe. -
Parker Hankins replied to the topic Howdy Everyone! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Thanks, @nuetrobolt.
-
ajaj2000 replied to the topic Howdy Everyone! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Thanks but I think I got it handled 🙂
Technically no XD But that’s not a bad story idea 🙂
To be honest I just naturally go between the two whenever 🙂
I don’t know if I want my readers to be stressed XD
Thank you 🙂
By the way what breed is your dog again?
-
BigIdeasKC replied to the topic Hiya, Everyone! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Hehe, thanks, @nuetrobolt! 😀
-
Ara replied to the topic I Joined in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt @kayla-joy Thanks! I’ll consider looking into the guilds.
@parker I’m sixteen, and I love James Riley’s book series, Story Thieves.
@evelyn Nice to meet you! What do you blog about? My current project is still in the brainstorming stages so things are subject to change, but right now it should be a fantasy/sci-fi about a wanna-be a…[Read more] -
Kayla Joy replied to the topic My Antagonist is Growing on Me in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt Thanks. 🙂
-
BigIdeasKC replied to the topic Hiya, Everyone! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt Basically, I finished the book, but it’s in editing by a publisher right now, and I’m making some edits.
@evelyn Most likely late fall. 🙂
It’s a picture book. Here’s the mockup for that one:

😀
-
H. Jones replied to the topic I come from distant lands. in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt Great! Looking forward to that potential experience. 🙂
@j-a-penrose Ha! Hello there. 🙂 Glad to meet you! It’s awesome that you’re also a fan of the Wingfeather saga. They are absolutely amazing books in my opinion. The end though. 😩😩😩 It made a permanent impression. So good. I think the moral of the story was bea…[Read more]
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hello! 🙂 in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt Thanks. 🙂
-
Evelyn replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Comics? in the forum Art Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt Well if they didn’t turn out great that means you must have learned a lot! *Sprinkles confetti* So good for you! 🙂 Every failure gets you closer to success.
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Short stories.
- Load More












