fb

Hiya, Everyone!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hiya, Everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    A.N. Parker
    @bigideaskc

Hello, there! I just joined Story Embers. I am an author as well, so I hope to see how I can learn from you guys! 🙂

Grammar Geek | Steampunk Enthusiast | Published Author | Winged Warrior | Avatar by RedPhoenix15

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

Hello Big Ideas (Can I call you that?)! I’m Throne Warden of Emberia. If that’s too long I suppose you can call me Warden. Welcome to Story Embers (or Emberia as I and a few others call it). We are the Emberlings or the Emberians, whichever you please.

This cute little dragon here is Vip. *Vip does Bambi eyes.* Although he doesn’t look very ferocious or mischievous, I am sorry to say that he is. *Vip jumps at me in anger.*

Ouch! Hey! Stop!

I guess I should refrain from telling about all the trouble he gets into. Its always best to be on a dragon’s good side, no matter how small they are.

What genre do you like writing in? I personally like Fantasy the best. So does Vip. (Maybe that’s because he’s a fantasy creature. Whoops, shouldn’t have said that! Vip doesn’t like it when I make it sound like he’s imaginary!)

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@bigideaskc, I should have tagged you so you knew I replied. Sorry.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

A.N. Parker
    @bigideaskc

Hello Big Ideas (Can I call you that?)

Certainly, LOL! You could call me KC, too, if that’s the best sort of “nickname” I can get, haha!

What genre do you like writing in? I personally like Fantasy the best.

Most likely Mystery/Adventure (fiction, basically). I am actually in the making of writing a novel that will be published. Thanks so much for the warm welcome! 😀

(P.S. How do I @-mention someone like you did? Thanks!)

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by A.N. Parker.

Grammar Geek | Steampunk Enthusiast | Published Author | Winged Warrior | Avatar by RedPhoenix15

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@bigideaskc

Ok, KC.

Have you been published before?

Under a person’s name and profile picture it has their @(their username). You simply write that in something, and the person who’s username it is gets notified that they were tagged.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@bigideaskc

If you wanted to tag me you would say @nuetrobolt (that’s my username. I changed my display name, however, so that’s why I’m not called nuetrobolt.)

A.N. Parker
    @bigideaskc

@bigideaskc If you wanted to tag me you would say @nuetrobolt (that’s my username. I changed my display name, however, so that’s why I’m not called nuetrobolt.)

Ah. I was wondering why I typed that in, and it didn’t work. So, @nuetrobolt?

A.N. Parker
    @bigideaskc

Hehe, that worked!

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@bigideas, hello! Welcome to Story Embers!!! I really like your signature by the way, anyways… I also am an author. Well, I haven’t actually published anything, but… Still. Yay, you know how to tag people already. *cheers*

So, it’s obvious that I don’t really have anything to say right now so… Bye and see you around.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@filewriter, you tagged him wrong. There’s a kc at the end. The tags can be confusing.

@bigideaskc
    , Like filewriter I haven’t published anything but am still an author. Have you been published before?

A.N. Parker
    @bigideaskc

@bigideas, hello! Welcome to Story Embers!!! I really like your signature by the way, anyways… I also am an author. Well, I haven’t actually published anything, but… Still. Yay, you know how to tag people already. *cheers* So, it’s obvious that I don’t really have anything to say right now so… Bye and see you around.

Hehe! Thank you very much for your warm welcome, @filewriter! Thanks for the compliment on the signature. XD It’s one of my favorite, from the movie Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium. 😉

You tagged him wrong.

Her, actually. 😀

Have you been published before?

Yes, actually! I published a children’s book, and am in the making of a novel (which is in the editing phase currently) which is going to be out this fall, hopefully. Might I ask what the name is of the book you’re writing? 🙂

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, yet again, @nuetrobolt! 😀

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@bigideaskc

You tagged him wrong.

Her, actually. 😀

Sorry!

That’s neat that you got a book published. What’s the name of the one you’re writing right now?

Right now I am writing a book called In the Shadow of the Falls. If you want to see a bit about it, I had an post asking for suggestions about it under Plots in the Fiction Forum. It will likely be near the top.

You’re welcome!

A.N. Parker
    @bigideaskc

What’s the name of the one you’re writing right now?

It’s called False Awakening, which is about a man within a dream within a dream within a dream. Pretty intense, huh? *smirks*

False Awakening

What do you think of the cover, etc.? 🙂

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@bigideaskc

Wow! Cool! That looks really neat!

A.N. Parker
    @bigideaskc

@bigideaskc Wow! Cool! That looks really neat!

Thank you very much, @nuetrobolt! 🙂

I’ll have to log off now. Thank y’all for the wonderful warm welcomes and Happy Ember Hunting! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest