fb

Howdy Everyone!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Howdy Everyone!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Parker Hankins
    @parker

I’m Parker! I’m new on here so I’m learning how everything works. I’m excited to learn more about writing.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

Hi Parker and welcome!

I’m new here too so I’m still figuring stuff out. =) What kind of things do you like to write?

The Golden Light
    @the-golden-light

Hi @parker and @evelyn! Welcome to Story Embers! I’m also new here but so far it is awesome! 😀

Hope you have a great day!

I am not weird, I'm limited edition. ENFP

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@the-golden-light I agree this is awesome! (And welcome to you too!)

The Golden Light
    @the-golden-light

@evelyn 😀 Thanks!

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@the-golden-light So are you a writer or artist? What kind of projects are you working on?

The Golden Light
    @the-golden-light

@eveyln I am a writer though I don’t have a story quite finished yet (a ton started). Right now I’m writing a three book series that is medieval fantasy (though no magic I think) and am hoping to finish the first draft soon.  🙂

What do you write?

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@the-golden-light Fantasy as well! =)

Aimie
    @ajaj2000

@parker

Hi, Parker welcome to the group! 🙂

Mind telling us more about yourself?

Like what are you working on at the moment?

I’m Aimie an eighteen year old from the humble Gold Coast, Australia.

I’m a fantasy reader and writer and I’m working on two projects at the moment that are on my profile.

I have a cat named Ollie do you have any pets?

Parker Hankins
    @parker

I like to write mysteries, thrillers, and fiction books.

I’m working on my first and second book of a series I’m writing. I’m finishing up my next-to-final draft of the second book. I’m also writing a mystery Western which may become a series and I’m writing a thriller series. (There’s a lot that goes into writing thrillers. A LOT!!) I have to write short stories which I’m no good at because I have to turn them into a thousand parts because they’re so long.

I’m fourteen and live in Archdale, NC. (Y’all’ve probably never heard of it.)

I LOVE music! Especially piano by Erin Bates Paine. Check out this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEVFH3OhBfQ

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Thank y’all for the welcome. I like hearing all the projects Y’all’re working on.

Holly Clarise
    @happyholly_c

Great to see you here, @parker! Are you in a Guild group? If so, which one?

I am an ENFP writer 🥳 "Adventure is out there!"

Parker Hankins
    @parker

I’m not in a guild group yet, @happyholly_c. I don’t think. I’m a little confused at what’s going on. I just joined yesterday. But my writing score was a 60 on the first then I did again putting the answers a little lower and got a 50.

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@parker, hello! Sorry, I am a little late to your introduction post, but… I can often be late to things. Anywho…

How old are you?

How long have you been writing?

Do you like ice cream?

Do you like dogs?

What are some of your favorite books?

Am I asking too many questions?

Oh, side note. If you tag some one (type in the name under there username. The one with the @ sign) then it tells them that you said something to them. 😇 I wasn’t sure if you knew that yet or not.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Parker Hankins
    @parker

I’m fourteen, @filewriter.

I’ve been writing for four years off and on but two years consistently.

I do like ice cream. It’s fun experimenting with different flavors.

I like my dog and I love a Husky, though I’ll probably never get one.

My favorite books are the entire Baker Family Adventure series, This Present Darkness, Piercing the Darkness, The Cooper Kids series, and Operation: Green Serpent. (Operation: Green Serpent is a book I proofread for a girl. It’s not yet published but will be soon. It’s a great book.) It’s hard to list favorite books and authors.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.