-
Buddy J. replied to the topic Dream Prompt War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
Rillumen… I just realized I need to be more specific in my request… Can you guys help me with the plot and story? That is what needs the most help right…[Read more]
-
Buddy J. replied to the topic Dream Prompt War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
Okay Rillumen! I need your help… like for reals. So I wrote the story… but it needs a lot of refining… like a TON! This is where you guys come in. We only have ’till Saturday to make this a masterpiece… so what’re we gonna do about?
Here’s the link… please leave comments… of any kind. We need to make this a cohesive web of pain and…[Read more]
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@scarletimmortalized @I-david @nuetrobolt @everybody-else
So, what do you suggest about further planning?
Should I have this room where all our characters meet or what? I figured I need to plan this more or it would go undirected and then… it’d all going rushing into a whole mess. I need to the direct the plot, so your thoughts would be…[Read more]
-
ScarletImmortalized replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
Scarlet noticed one of the gates was less guarded than the others, though this discovery took some time. Managing to slip in, he worked his way through the dark hallway, hoping he wouldn’t bump into anyone. His eyes were glowing and his goggles had met an unfortunate end. At least he could see where he was going now.
There was some commotion up…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@introverted-elf, oh, nice clothing choice for your character. She sounds cool. 🙂
@nuetrobolt, Gradgrind sounds dangerous. Xd A deadly wolfish character.
-
Dakota replied to the topic Lyrical Poems are Welcome here! in the forum Poetry Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@parker @evelyn @andrew @libby @jenwriter17 @nuetrobolt @ericawordsmith @jane-maree @serenity @the-fledgling-artist @katthewriter @e-b-raulands ( please tag some others who think might like this)
I’m a little late in starting to post Christmas songs but here’s on for this week. This one was inspired by a package of Christmas cards I…[Read more]
-
Buddy J. replied to the topic Dream Prompt War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Well… the story took off and I actually finished a first draft tonight. That being said, it needs a ton of work… but I’ll still share it with you guys. We don’t have to keep the same dark aspects that I put in, and there can be major revision… but I’d like you to see what I…[Read more]
-
Buddy J. replied to the topic Dream Prompt War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
@pookiemonster… Hey! You’re off the hook now. Brandon asked me to write the story…
But that being said I really need reference stuff from other peeps. And I heard you say that you have lots of reference info from younger siblings. Also… I need to have the story at least first drafted by Thursday, so the sooner the better. If you could say…[Read more]
-
Coralie replied to the topic MERRY CHRISTMAS! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
@graceabounds2129 That is such a cool tradition! I wish my family had ever done something like that together, but we never really did. I mean we usually decorated the tree together, but that was about it. Also, I love your story! That is so sweet and heartwarming <3
@missfaeriekaiti OH MY GOSH GAITHERS! YASSS!!! I haven’t heard this one yet! But…[Read more]
-
Princess Foo replied to the topic Infinity War [SPOILER PRONE] in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW TRAILER?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
If you haven’t, go watch it, because the rest of this post is spoilers and screaming. *Internal screaming* *external screaming*
…
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hawkeye is in it!! But his family is probably dead!!! The look on his face was so sad!! His family was…[Read more]
-
Buddy J. replied to the topic Dream Prompt War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Hey Rillumen… Are we awake? I just realized that we’ve been moving really slow on this. What do we need to…[Read more]
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic MERRY CHRISTMAS! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
@nuetrobolt I absolutely love Prepare Him Room. (yay someone else who knows about Sovereign Grace Music!) Also we used to preform skits for my family too around Christmas. 🙂 Fun!
-
Brandon Miller started the topic Dream Prompt War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
A new month, a new war!
I’ll come back to make this more wordsy later.
HERE is the document.
The prompt is “Dream Sequence.” So, basically we write a character experiencing a dream.
To start us off:
1. Let’s fill the document with dream cliches, interesting dreams you’ve had, and ideas for how we want this to end up (funny, nightmare,…[Read more]
-
Andrew started the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
What are some of the characters that you’re writing about? Well, I have now decided I want to play a little game. *cracks knuckles*
Choose a couple of your characters, and bring them on over here – regardless of what they want. The place that all the character’s that are to be summoned to is a slave market, under the authority of a cruel…[Read more]
-
Brandon Miller replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Alright everybody, lets get final wordcounts in.
Nice work this month!
@emma-starr
@missfaeriekaiti
@happyholly_c
@corkybookworm
@scribbles
@quinn-ofallon
@kayla-joy
@nuetrobolt
@pookiemonster
@inkling-for-christ
@sir-leeds
@morgan-tailor
@rolena-hatfield
@grace-tolkienista
@graceabounds2129
@wordsmith
@brie-donning
@cassidy -
Brandon Miller started the topic MERRY CHRISTMAS! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Hey guys, hi.
A few things.
First off, do you guys know why I say “Hey guys, hi”? Bc if you don’t, this video will enlighten you (and make you laugh really, really hard): Lobster Bisque Christmas.
Secondly, HI HOW ARE YOU, FRIENDS? I have no great story or excuse for the fact that’ I’ve been gone for so long. Just the usual: school, wor…[Read more]
-
Buddy J. replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Okay peeps… well run! I certainly had fun, but now I’m ready to be done for the night. I got 1771 words putting me just over 20000 words for the month. I thank you all! Brie Donning… well done! You stayed ahead of me!
Have a great night Rillumen, rest well… God bless you…[Read more]
-
Buddy J. replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Okay Rillumen… Tomorrow’s the big day… the last day…LET’S PUMP OUT SOME SERIOUS WORDNESS BETWEEN NOW AND THE END! LET’S GET ANOTHER TWENTY THOUSAND WORDS BETWEEN NOW AND THEN!
(P.S. I just contributed 1511 words… *nods* let’s do…[Read more]
-
Buddy J. replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Huzzah!!!
Rillumen! I return after a day of silence… and I return with nothing in hand. No word count. Tired. Ready to relax. But part of me really wants to get in at least a small word-count. So first off I’m kinda looking for some encouragement (imagine that… with wordsmith just asked for encouragement😂)… Secondly… I’d…[Read more]
-
Andrew started the topic Princess Opal in the forum Poetry Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
Here is a poem of mine. Criticism is allowed… so that I can make it better. It is a little odd and weird, but I wanted to have it that way. It’s almost like a little story, but put in a poem. But anyway, here it goes; Princess Opal:
Once in the lands of Vellanarge
In the deep sands containing rubies so large,
Came a pale stranger to lit…[Read more]
- Load More












