-
Wordsmith replied to the topic Rillumen Home Page (DUE TOMORROW) in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@graceabounds2129 @happyholly_c @nuetrobolt @corkybookworm @brandon-miller
Ooh! I really like the second one! I think that one works best so far…
-
Brandon Miller replied to the topic Lumenite NaNoWriMos in the forum Rillumen’s Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
NaNoWriMo is short for National Novel Writing Month. It’s basically a mutual attempt at productive insanity. You can learn more about it here: https://nanowrimo.org/about
-
Brandon Miller started the topic Setting Activity #1 in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 11 months ago
HELLO RILLUMEN.
Hi.
Sorry.
HI!
I have been very gone of late. I’m sorry about that, the last two weeks just happened so fast. It honestly feels like I posted last here yesterday. (I did not, jsyk :P)
BUT I’M BACK NOW.
One of the reasons I’ve been gone is that I’ve been stuffing my free moments by reading “A Writer’s Active Guide to Se…[Read more]
-
Noah Litle replied to the topic Any guys out there? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
Okay, so now I have two questions. The first has to do with the commandments and the second has to do with morals.
1) What about all the laws that say “this is a permanent law for all your generations”?
Here’s a mostly complete list:
Exo. 12:14; 12:17; 27:21; 28:43; 29:9; 30:21; 31:16;
Lev. 3:17; 6:15; 10:9; 16:29; 16:31;…[Read more] -
theinconceivable1 replied to the topic Any guys out there? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@the-fledgling-artist: well theres a demonstration of my bad people reading skills XD Sorry, and I’ll be looking forward to your response!
@noahlitle: Hey Noah! wow, that is some serious dedication! We’ve written a lot on this thread XD!
well, if you think I’m wrong I’m totally willing to debate my views with you! (I’m not an expert in any way o…[Read more]
-
Rachel Rogers replied to the topic Rillumen's First Character Lounge in the forum Character Lounge 7 years, 11 months ago
((@graceabounds2129 Okay, so Peter actually isn’t ready for the lounge yet, so I’m bringing in someone else for funsies. 😉 Also to nail down her personality a little better…))
*****
Name: Berry
Physical Description:
Gender: Female
Age: 5
Height: 10”
Hair: Brownish gray, short hair all over, tail is ultra floofy
Eyes: Black
Clothing: N…[Read more]
-
Eden Anderson replied to the topic Dudes, how do I write guys?? in the forum Characters 7 years, 11 months ago
I am so glad you asked this question, because I’ve been wanting to ask it myself for the past couple of weeks. My WIP has a male dominated cast…so I totally understand where you are coming from. (*sigh* at least, now, we can be confused together. 😀)
I’m not a guy so I hope you don’t mind me barging in here. 😛 I have a…[Read more]
-
Rachel Rogers replied to the topic Rillumen's First Character Lounge in the forum Character Lounge 7 years, 11 months ago
(( @nuetrobolt Oh, sorry! I didn’t mean to chase your character away from the table! I just meant that I wasn’t going to interact with any new characters until I bring in my new character. Your character can do whatever, of course! I feel bad now…sorry… *covers face with hands* ))
-
Rachel Rogers replied to the topic Rillumen's First Character Lounge in the forum Character Lounge 7 years, 11 months ago
(( @nuetrobolt I’m working on exiting my character, so technically I’m ignoring your character, but only because I’m trying to pull Evangeline out with as few loose ends as possible so it’s not weird, haha! But I’m going to introduce my character Peter as soon as she’s gone, so I’ll be back and interacting with everyone then. Sorry for the…[Read more]
-
Dakota replied to the topic Lyrical Poems are Welcome here! in the forum Poetry Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
@parker @evelyn @andrew @libby @jenwriter17 @nuetrobolt @ericawordsmith @jane-maree @serenity @the-fledgling-artist @katthewriter @e-b-raulands
This one I wrote the summer of 2017. It started one night as I was standing in the driveway, watching the fireflies among the trees. I was moved thinking about how our Creator had made the little…[Read more]
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic Mona's… smile? in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
Thank you all! We had a blast with it.
-
graceabounds2129 replied to the topic Rillumen's First Character Lounge in the forum Character Lounge 7 years, 11 months ago
(( @nuetrobolt You can introduce a new character if you want!))
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic Mona's… smile? in the forum Announcements 7 years, 12 months ago
-
Andrew started the topic Writing Styles in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 12 months ago
I have always heard of writing styles, but I’ve never actually went into deep research about it.
So, do writing styles have certain names for them or what? Or do they not? I had always thought writing styles might be interesting, so I’m curious about how they work. Is there this whole big vocabulary thing, or is it just simple and unique to how…[Read more]
-
graceabounds2129 replied to the topic Rillumen's First Character Lounge in the forum Character Lounge 8 years ago
-
Brandon Miller started the topic Mona's… smile? in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
OKAY GUYS,
I have a lot of announcements to cover, so let’s get right into it.
– WORD WAR RESULTS: You guys worked really hard last week and I’m very proud. Also, we won. Our total (39,179 words) was just barely more than the second-place total. So, nice work, hats off, and just know we needed all of y’all to get this done. (Can’t wait unt…[Read more]
-
Dakota replied to the topic Lyrical Poems are Welcome here! in the forum Poetry Discussions 8 years ago
@nuetrobolt @evelyn @jane-maree @libby @ericawordsmith @andrew @jenwriter17 @parker @the-fledgling-artist @serenity @carolyn-matthews @katthewriter @jillifish @caleb-e-king
This one I wrote a couple years ago. I’ve revised it some since then but it is still one of my personal favorites. . . “The Almighty”
(V1) Have you consider…[Read more]
-
Brandon Miller replied to the topic WORD WAR WEEK!!!! in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
Well guys… it’s over. :'(
BUT WOW NICE JOB!
Y’all did great. (Especially shoutout to @wordsmith bc wow)
And to go ahead and third the things that have been said. Win or lose (hopefully win) I’m really proud of the way so many of us participated. Whether you got a few hundred or a few thousand words in, it was really great to have so man…[Read more]
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic WORD WAR WEEK!!!! in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
Hey! That’s still makes a difference. Every thousand helps.
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic WORD WAR WEEK!!!! in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
@rolena-hatfield @scribbles @brandon-miller @pookiemonster
I just got a quick 500… hopefully more will come this evening.
And to the rest of you Lumenites… If each of you wrote 1000 words this week, that would be a total of 14000 words. If each of you only wrote 2000 words this week that would double. And I could go on forever…
The p…[Read more]
- Load More












