-
Dakota replied to the topic Lyrical Poems are Welcome here! in the forum Poetry Discussions 6 years, 6 months ago
PS @everyoneItagged – Hoping and praying that you all are staying safe and that your needs are met. The Lord is our refuge and strength. ๐
-
Dakota replied to the topic Lyrical Poems are Welcome here! in the forum Poetry Discussions 6 years, 6 months ago
@parker @vic @andrew @libby @jenwriter17 @nuetrobolt @ericawordsmith @jane-maree @serenity @the-fledgling-artist @urwen-starial @e-b-raulands @emberynus-the-dragonslayer ( please tag some others who think might like this)
This a revision of song I wrote a while ago. Critique as hard as you want and enjoy!
The Surrendering
I’m down to my last…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
*Cade and I are laughing so hard we can’t speak for several seconds*
Cade: Kirat- that was- amazing!
Me: Yeah! That was great!!
Alright, I’mma borrow some o’ these and one I saw on Pinterest.
Answer to the question โWhat would be the most surprising or embrassing fact about you?
Judah: Zack you go first.
Zack: *Walks into t…[Read more]
-
Veraza Winterknight replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
Everyone, I am so sorry, but I’m afraid I’ll have to drop out. I’m just not devoting enough time to this, and that’s not fair to the rest of you. So… yup. I’ll still be stalking from the shadows, but no longer taking part.
@urwen-starial Since we currently have characters face to face, I’m not sure what you want to do. We could either pretend…[Read more]
-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic Character Castle in the forum Fantasy Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart @jennythefaun @naiya-dyani @christlover @urwen-starial
Alrighty! I’m just gonna jump in head-first with this first piece I’m working on. I have no idea where it’s gonna go lol XD I’ll try to have it posted later tonight!
-
Caseybold replied to the topic Does anyone want to read this slightly depressing poem? in the forum Poets 6 years, 6 months ago
@urwen-starial Thanks for sharing this! It puts into words what I, and I’m sure a lot of other people going through COVID-19-related social distancing, am/are feeling right now too. The emotions expressed here are raw and real, and help me see that I’m not alone.
The meter could be tighter, if you’re looking to improve on it. I loved the imagery!…[Read more]
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Does anyone want to read this slightly depressing poem? in the forum Poets 6 years, 6 months ago
@urwen-starial OKAY, get over here, it’s hug time! *cri*
I totally feel you. It’s kind of scary to put such sensitive pieces of yourself out there, but it feels so good to finally share it. We’re all here for you. I’ll be praying for you. <3 You know you can always talk to me when you’re having a hard time.
Kedori gives hugs, too.
-
Mayacat replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @kari-karast @urwen-starial @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @kayla-skywriter @dakota
How many days after the raid is it currently with everyone’s writing and stuff? Can it be two days after? Just wondering so I can work on Rin’s next part.
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@naiya-dyani (Nope, don’t think so. ๐
He might. . . esp. since he thinks he might know who ‘Kiet’ is. He won’t be rude, though. Hope this is fine!@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @kari-karast @urwen-starial @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @kayla-skywriter
Rob fell in step behind Gerik, his eye on the youth’s bowed head. He’s showing a different side…[Read more]
-
Dakota replied to the topic Does anyone want to read this slightly depressing poem? in the forum Poets 6 years, 6 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Thanks for tagging me! That post wasn’t boring. ๐
@urwen-starial I don’t think I have any negative critique either. Great job!! ๐ *hug*
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Does anyone want to read this slightly depressing poem? in the forum Poets 6 years, 6 months ago
*cries inwardly* 😭
I have nothing to say as far as negative critique Urwen! It was really sad, yet somehow very beautiful. I’m sorry that you feel like that.
*virtual (((HUGS)))*
I think it’s wonderful that you decided to post it! It takes a lot of courage and honesty to post something that close to your heart and personal. And…[Read more]
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@Dakota @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @kari-karast @urwen-starial @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @kayla-skywriter (desperately hope no one’s slipping my mind)
PHEW! Okay, I’ve got my characters’ next pieces ready.
___
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Gerikโs fists tightened in his pockets. Whatโs that boy doing here? he thought, his teeth gritting. [Read more] -
Chalice replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 6 years, 6 months ago
Ah! I’m so sorry for such a late reply! Life has been so crazy busy lately! *sigh* But I think things are finally slowing down. (Narrator: Things were not slowing down.) XP
Anyway, I would love to try a drawing of Jin. Would you mind telling me a little bit more about his personality?
-
Kayla Skywriter replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
Okay, here’s the next part with Altan and Tawny. @dakota @naiya-dyani @esmeralda-gramilton @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @mayacat @urwen-starial
Altan shifted his gun to his back. The weapon was large and awkward, but it was also what set him apart and identified him as what he was, an officer of the law. No, he didn’t serve the government, at…[Read more]
-
The Inkspiller replied to the topic Research of less-than-desirable topics (wounds, wound complications, etc.) in the forum Fantasy Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
I’m grateful myself for the opportunity to help others. ๐
I’m rather forcing myself to write this, but I tagged you in a post I made in the Prayer Requests. This is probably redundant as Story Embers would let you know anyway, but I’d be much obliged if you’d read it. If not – it’s a long post and I understand.
-
The Inkspiller replied to the topic Research of less-than-desirable topics (wounds, wound complications, etc.) in the forum Fantasy Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
For whatever reason, commenting on your notification does not post a reply in our discussion, so here’s what I said in response about 4 hours ago :P.
——-
It depends on the amount consumed in a given sitting. Research suggests that weekend benders do more damage to the body both immediately and over time compared to drinking…[Read more]
-
The Inkspiller replied to the topic Research of less-than-desirable topics (wounds, wound complications, etc.) in the forum Fantasy Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
@urwen-starial, sorry for falling under a rock, I’ve been having a rough time of it spiritually and mentally as of late. Not because of external circumstances so far as I can tell – my brain’s just a hot mess. But it’ll help focus me to answer your question, so I’ll do so as comprehensively as I can.
So, ethanol (that is, drinking alcohol) is a…[Read more]
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@urwen-starial You’re welcome!
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
So, for those of you who could not join in on our google hangouts these are the ideas weโve come up with.
Ideas for Factories in Outopia– clothing, mechanical parts, weapons, matches, (any other ideas welcome)
Important feature in the City – ancient man-made forest that was planted when the city was founded. It h…[Read more]
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 6 years, 6 months ago
@urwen-starial
*muffled screaming* aAAA- I mean, I’m glad you like it! ๐
Aye yeah, it’s funny that we haven’t said anything on here about the project in so long. It’s kinda on the back burner for everyone right now for an indefinite amount of time. It’s not permanently shelved, but we aren’t currently working on it. :]
As far as progress goes, we…[Read more] - Load More












