1) Do you enjoy the outdoors? Why do you/do you not?
I love the outdoors. Out in the wild I have space to run. (Lonan was also raised in a place where you only went inside if there was some reason you couldn’t be outside.)
2) In your opinion, what is the most beautiful place on earth?
The Void is magnificent. Grass as far as the eyes…[Read more]
Thanks Dakota, for bringing this back to attention.
I have not forgotten this for a moment, however I accidentally got all my characters stuck at red lights. I have a part prepared, but I can’t post anything at this point in the story unless I try to do a flashback…[Read more]
- I’ve had my fair share of desperate situations, I’m seziure prone (not in the usual way) and I recently moved to a gang ruled city. I’m also able to keep a fairly cool head.
- On my own I have no combat skills, but I do have super-human reflexes and other things that would help if someone tried to teach me some combat skills. My…
Great job. I really liked those ones.
I’ll be answering as Aeronwen
- Um… I don’t really care about fashion, or know anything about it. But tunics should never have fallen out of style.
- I’d be a ferret. They have so much fun and they…
Okay, answering as Rhoda
1. The biggest lie I tell myself is that I don’t belong anywhere.
2. My favorite quote is: Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they…[Read more]
Hi, I just saw this thread and couldn’t help but jump in. I’m sorry if my questions have already been used, I didn’t read through all the posts.
This is for my character Rhoda.
- Usually doesn’t smile. Speaks in a way that is logically determined not socially determined.
- She does this because she was raised in something kind of like a science…
Hey guys! Been a while. I thought I’d just post an update.
I haven’t posted anything on here in the last month because all my writing time has been for my short story for the contest. However I’m almost ready to enter that…[Read more]
Okay here’s Pasha’s part.
There was a hand in front of his face, and it smelled of blood and fear. It was rank with the pain of far too many people. A low growl escaped from Pasha’s throat and the hand jerked back. His hackles rose and the young woman shrank…[Read more]
I haven’t had a lot of time to write these last few weeks, but I’m back on track now. I’m working on Altan’s next part like we planned, but I can’t release it until Wes is actually dead. So, I am waiting. But no one needs to feel rushed. I only have two sentences written.
My family is doing just fine. Summer is coming…[Read more]
Yeah, that sounds great. If no one has any problems I’ll work with that.
Hello again. So… I’ve run into a dead end. I know that I want Altan to find some case to investigate with Tawny, but I’m not sure what that is. If you have an idea for that or something else that my characters could do that would be great. I really love doing this.
So, I absolutely love to talk about MBTI and my family can attest to that fact. I’ve not delved into the functions yet, but I do have some experience with the personality types you’re talking about.
I am an INTJ so not what you’re looking for, however both my mother and sister are ISFJs, so that’s where I spend a lot of time looking.…[Read more]
Thanks, I like your characters too.
Answers to the question “What would be the most surprising or embarrassing fact about you?
Altan: Um… well embarrassing would be that I’m really jealous of Lonan’s hair.
Me: Altan, you really shouldn’t be. It’s practically a curse.
Altan: But it’s so shiny.
Tawny: Well, I guess the most surprising thing is that Lonan and I are t…[Read more]
For everyone else:
I’m still here, but I don’t have a new part this week.
Altan: She got distracted writing something else
Tawny: And it wasn’t even the story we came from which she’s supposed to be writing.
- Load More