Thanks, I found it.
I think that your plan for Dither sounds great. Go ahead.
Yes, I would like Era and Pasha to meet again.
What role are you hoping to give Dither? Who’s Dither?
@dakota Ready and willing to write another Pasha part. I’m just going to let Naiya go first.
@olivia That’s some great advice
@literatureforlight Awesome. Thank you for clarifying.
@zee I’ve been writing down all my ideas and the details of the story, I just want to wait before actually writing it. But you’re right. this is likely the best idea I’ve ever had, and I don’t want to waste it.
@josiah Thank you.
Okay everyone. I’ve…[Read more]
Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. I’ll probable try that.
Thank you, I do struggle with plot especially in larger works. I’ll use that.
That view does help, I’ll keep that in mind. But… What’s a Panster?
Yeah, I’m more like a kid ready to order off the adult menu than a five-year…[Read more]
So I have this great story I’ve been working on. It is fantasy, has many characters, multiple view points, new magic system, and is generally awesome.
Problem is, I can’t write it… yet. I’m not a bad writer, but I’m honestly not even ready to write a novel yet much less one of this magnitude.
So my question is, what do I do…[Read more]
I don’t think it’s a super rare word, but it’s not used in everyday conversation so…
Perfidy: deceitfulness, untrustworthiness
I remember learning this word for the first time reading Tale of Despereaux and falling in love with it there.
Would you rather never know your own birthday, or never know your best friend’s birthday?
Lonan: Hm… Well, if I didn’t know my birthday I could just make one up. But if I didn’t know my best friend’s birthday they might be offended. I’ll forget mine.
Tawny: I don’t want to forget anymore of my history. I’ll keep mine.
Lonan: *clears throat*…[Read more]
Okay I’m back. I was visiting my grandma.
1) Do you enjoy the outdoors? Why do you/do you not?
I love the outdoors. Out in the wild I have space to run. (Lonan was also raised in a place where you only went inside if there was some reason you couldn’t be outside.)
2) In your opinion, what is the most beautiful place on earth?
The Void is magnificent. Grass as far as the eyes…[Read more]
Thanks Dakota, for bringing this back to attention.
I have not forgotten this for a moment, however I accidentally got all my characters stuck at red lights. I have a part prepared, but I can’t post anything at this point in the story unless I try to do a flashback…[Read more]
- I’ve had my fair share of desperate situations, I’m seziure prone (not in the usual way) and I recently moved to a gang ruled city. I’m also able to keep a fairly cool head.
- On my own I have no combat skills, but I do have super-human reflexes and other things that would help if someone tried to teach me some combat skills. My…
Great job. I really liked those ones.
I’ll be answering as Aeronwen
- Um… I don’t really care about fashion, or know anything about it. But tunics should never have fallen out of style.
- I’d be a ferret. They have so much fun and they…
Okay, answering as Rhoda
1. The biggest lie I tell myself is that I don’t belong anywhere.
2. My favorite quote is: Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they…[Read more]
- Load More