-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 6 years, 6 months ago
@urwen-starial Hey, it’s super sketchy but I managed to draw something that might …vaguely resemble Jin? XD

-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@anne_the_noob14 @urwen-starial
More “if Tai finds a girl willing to tolerate him”:
Tai: 3 words. 8 letters. Say it and I’m yours.
Girl: 3 words, 8 letters.
Tai: OH MY GOSH SHE SAID IT SHE’S THE ONE
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Spontaneous Word Wars (for slow writers) in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 6 months ago
@hope-mcclellan @urwen-starial @anne_the_noob14
You guys around? I’m back. 😉
-
Esmeralda Gramilton replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
Okay, I’m so sorry for not writing with you guys! My world is upside down at the moment, and I’ve been having trouble. But I do have a part done for Wes. The name “Outopian Wings” hasn’t been solidified (I don’t think), so if you have any ideas, go ahead and post them.
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @dakota @kayla-skywriter @naiya-dyan…[Read more]
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Spontaneous Word Wars (for slow writers) in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 6 months ago
@anne_the_noob14 @hope-mcclellan and special guest @urwen-starial
I’ve gotta zoom off and play something outside with lil bro, but I’ll be back. . . with research to do instead, since my deadline is past.
I DID IT GUYS
XD
(Urwen, basically what I meant over on our other message was taking a time period and seeing how much each of us can get…[Read more]
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@anne_the_noob14 @esmeralda-gramilton
@urwen-starial @naiya-dyani LOL!
Haven’t posted in while, but here’s a couple of attempts –
At sleepover 1:
Joe: *wakes up by instinct* *Leans over and whispers* “Micheal, what time is it?”
Micheal: *who was already awake humming a song under his breath* “Not sure but I’ll find out.” *jumps up*
Joe:…[Read more] -
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@urwen-starial @anne_the_noob14 @esmeralda-gramilton
*bounces back in* Sis and I went at it again. Okay, she did.

-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic Character Castle in the forum Fantasy Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
I think I’ll end up bringing either Dharin or Wiggins… I might let my little brother decide. We’ll see.
I like the idea of another flirty and prank-loving guy! But obviously you’re the author, so whichever!
@naiya-dyani You’re good! 😛
Oof, guys. My contacts finally got here (we ordered them like a month ago) and my eyes are…[Read more]
-
Kayla Skywriter replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
Well done everyone. Here’s my next part with Tawny, and introducing *insert drum-roll here* Altan! *cheering from the rest of my characters.*
@naiya-dyani @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @dakota @mayacat @kari-karast
Tawny walked down a muddy street. She scowled as the mud splashed the hem of her pants, so, with a…[Read more]
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
Sorry I took so long. I tagged a bunch of you ‘cuz I have a lot about the Tower and the agents in it, so I need to know if I did alright.
@kayla-skywriter @urwen-starial @kari-karast @esmeralda-gramilton @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @mayacat @naiya-dyaniMegyn stayed right behind the two agents as the strode down the alley and onto a secondary…[Read more]
-
Dakota replied to the topic Lyrical Poems are Welcome here! in the forum Poetry Discussions 6 years, 6 months ago
@parker @vic @andrew @libby @jenwriter17 @nuetrobolt @ericawordsmith @jane-maree @serenity @the-fledgling-artist @urwen-starial @e-b-raulands @emberynus-the-dragonslayer ( please tag some others who think might like this)
Okay, this one I just finished. I wanted to write this one ever since last fall but I just couldn’t get -get it! In the end,…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story Photography Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @mayacat @kari-karast @dakota
Here’s Zenyth’s aesthetic:

-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story Photography Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @mayacat @kari-karast @dakota

This pic kinda reminded me of the man-made forest
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton @urwen-starial @mayacat @dakota @naiya-dyani @kari-karast @kayla-skywriter
Logan’s part:
Logan made his way through the streets. He walked these streets often. From Leona’s house to various parts of the city. He had made countless arrests But this time it was so different. The person he was arresting wasn’t just another p…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
That part with Kenem was really cool.
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@urwen-starial @anne_the_noob14 @esmeralda-gramilton
Tai, if he finds a girl willing to tolerate him:

(Is this actually from another fandom-thing my sister is into? Yes. Do we both agree that this is also Tai? Also yes.)
-
Vivian Grant replied to the topic And so it begins! in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 6 months ago
Wasn’t that one Loki-and-Odin-scene in the weapons vault so sad? I love rewatching Thor just to see the parts with Loki in it. The same with Bucky and Cap in Civil War.
-
Chalice replied to the topic Finding my Drawing style? in the forum Art Discussions 6 years, 6 months ago
@urwen-starial, Hmm, this is a good, question. I agree with @esmeralda-gramilton.
I would say, you don’t need to have only one style that you use all the time. Art is a form of communication, and one style won’t always cover all the things that you want to communicate.
That being said, you should have a style. Something that differentiates your…[Read more]
-
Esmeralda Gramilton replied to the topic Finding my Drawing style? in the forum Art Discussions 6 years, 6 months ago
I don’t think ‘finding’ is the right word here. I would use ‘recognizing’.
Your style is just consistency to your drawings, whether you’re free-handing or using a reference.
And it’s perfectly okay to have more than one style. I know you like both manga/anime and real-life drawings, and you definitely don’t have to pick one or…[Read more]
- Load More













