-
BigIdeasKC replied to the topic Hiya, Everyone! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Hehe! Thank you very much for your warm welcome, @filewriter! Thanks for the compliment on the signature. XD It’s one of my favorite, from the movie Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium. 😉
Her, actually. 😀
Yes, actually! I published a children’s book, and am in the making of a novel (which is in the editing phase currently) which is going to…[Read more]
-
Parker Hankins replied to the topic What do you think of this story idea? in the forum Plotting 8 years, 4 months ago
I think it’s a cool idea, @nuetrobolt.
-
BigIdeasKC replied to the topic Hiya, Everyone! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Ah. I was wondering why I typed that in, and it didn’t work. So, @nuetrobolt?
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Yes! It’s always a joy to meet fans of N.D. Wilson, because they seem sparse where I live.
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Not at all confusing. That was not a quote from my secret identity. Those are the words of The Friendly Wordsmith (my full name).
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic Is the climax too late to add 3 new characters? in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt @annethestorynerdgirl
What ever you do, think about whether or not that plot twist would interest the reader. In many ways thinking about the reader should come before making sure your plot is fulfilled.
-
Throne Warden of Emberia replied to the topic Hiya, Everyone! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
If you wanted to tag me you would say @nuetrobolt (that’s my username. I changed my display name, however, so that’s why I’m not called nuetrobolt.)
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic The Wordsmith Says Hello in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Yes, there is at least one person here that knows my secret identity. I’m pretty sure there is another, but we have not met up yet.
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic The Wordsmith Says Hello in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
It’s why I keep him around.
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic FIRST SE FICTION STORY: RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARC in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@daeus-lamb Aberdeen knows everyone is counting on him, so that forces him to make every part hilarious. 😜
@nuetrobolt Aberdeen says he thinks it’s going to be around 6 or 7 parts. 🙂
@scribbles I bet you can’t guess where I got the inspiration for the tornado. 😁
@j-a-penrose Thank you! But please don’t die yet! There’s still more to come! ὡ…[Read more]
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic Questions about guilds in the forum Guidelines & FAQ 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt, I agree.
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic The Wordsmith Says Hello in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Thank you for the welcome. I am very pleased to meet you and Vip!
-
R.M. Archer replied to the topic Blogs Anyone??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt Mine uses WordPress.org. 🙂
-
Filewriter replied to the topic Blogs Anyone??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@toklaham-verusia, I checked it out. I like the titles of the short stories and hope to read them sometime in the near future. Thanks!!!
@r-m-archer, Yes, thanks! I checked it out. You are very organized with your posts. 🙂 I like it. More short stories to look forward to!!!
@livgiordano, thanks! Saddly, I can never figure out how to subsribe to…[Read more]
-
Princess Foo replied to the topic Beware Fingerlings, the Ra'zac, and the ghastly Fangs of Dang! Hello! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt *Smacks forehead* I had assumed that since you mentioned it you had finished the series and… ugh. Sorry.
I did like it a lot! I sympathize so much with Janner, especially as an oldest sibling. Even as I think “Ah, Janner, why would you say/do that to Kalmar?” I remember doing those things myself, or can easily see myself doing it to…[Read more]
-
Princess Foo replied to the topic Beware Fingerlings, the Ra'zac, and the ghastly Fangs of Dang! Hello! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt Welcome! (Though I think you might have joined before me.) Actually, your link-y-ness sounds very similar to something that I have in my WIP. Expect in mine, you have to have a door on both your side, and the other side you want to go to, and a magic key.
But really, the reason I wanted to welcome you is because I FINISHED THE…[Read more]
-
Evelyn replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt Ah, if you ever stop on your way through Middle Earth again, make sure to send my greetings. 😉
@livgiordano Ha, I didn’t see your second message when I just sent my message a few minutes ago.. Well your co-author writing process sounds so interesting and fun! Since you are writing together, do you plan out the whole plot ahead of time?
-
Filewriter replied to the topic SIGN UP FOR THE GUILDS HERE in the forum Announcements 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt, Um. The guilds aren’t really that different I think. Well, the people are all different, so they are pretty different in someways, but apart from just the people and the stuff that they come up for their guild, they are pretty much the same. No, you can not chose your own guild. By the questions on the form, I am guessing that you get…[Read more]
-
Filewriter replied to the topic SIGN UP FOR THE GUILDS HERE in the forum Announcements 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt, hi! I can answer that question for you, because I am in a guild myself.
What are the guilds?
The guilds are basically just a smaller, closer group of writers that have their own forums that only they can look at. There are also things such as Guild Wars, Annual Topics, and Weekly Achievements. Which are all really helpful in helping…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Beware Fingerlings, the Ra'zac, and the ghastly Fangs of Dang! Hello! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt 😀 Welcome to Story Embers!
*slashes at Ra’zac with Zar’roc*
😀 It’s wonderful to see Vip here… intriguingly enough, I also have a pet dragon, whose name is Stan. Stan is what you’d call a runt, I guess—
OW, STAN, IT’S TRUE — OW!
As I was saying. The other dragons threw him out of the nest for being small as a hatchling. So I…[Read more]
- Load More












