Blogs Anyone???

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Blogs Anyone???

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Filewriter
    @filewriter

So… Do any of you guys have blogs? I would love to read some.

I love going on to people’s blogs and reading what they have written there. Most of the time, however, I get either interrupted or don’t have enough time to read as much I want to, and then, like the small brained person I am, I forget to favorite or bookmark them, so I end up forgetting the address. 😐

So, if you would pretty please put your blog address or link and maybe a little bit about what you like to post on it, (short stories, poems, articles, art, etc) then that would be great and I can’t wait to check them out. πŸ˜‰

And if you think that my asking you for your blog address is just creepy, then just ignore this post and move on. πŸ™‚

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Zachary Holbrook
    @toklaham-veruzia

@filewriter toklahamveruzia.weebly.com

I write some reviews, and I post excerpts from whatever story I’m writing at the time.

γŠγ―γ„γ‚ˆγ†. ζ—₯本θͺžγ―ε₯½γγ§γ™ .

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

rmarcher.com

I post weekly writing tips, weekly excerpts of random stories, weekly character interviews (and theoretically a monthly guest character interview), and bi-monthly book reviews (when I’m keeping up with my reading). Lately I’m struggling to get back into the swing of things after a month-long blog challenge that threw off my whole schedule, but hopefully I’ll be back on track soon, lol. πŸ™‚

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Olivia Giordano
    @livgiordano

@filewriter Did you know that if you want to know when people post new stuff, you can subscribe? XD. I mean, it’s REALLY handy because then I just get a new post when someone writes something new, and I don’t always have to go check to make sure there’s nothing new.

ISFJ / Poet / Realistic Fiction / TCK
      https://livforhim.wordpress.com/

Warden
      @nuetrobolt

I do not yet have a blog, but I am planning on making one on which I would post short stories. I’m just finishing the short story(s) I’m working on first. When I start it, I’ll try to remember to tell you.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Evelyn
      @evelyn

I have a blog that started out as a place for book reviews but I stopped and started just posting my thoughts and poems. Here it is: http://www.evelynsbooknook.blogspot.com Do you have oneΒ @filewriter ?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Evelyn.
      Filewriter
      @filewriter

@toklaham-verusia, I checked it out. I like the titles of the short stories and hope to read them sometime in the near future. Thanks!!!

@r-m-archer
      , Yes, thanks! I checked it out. You are very organized with your posts. πŸ™‚ I like it. More short stories to look forward to!!!

@livgiordano
      , thanks! Saddly, I can never figure out how to subsribe to any of them. πŸ˜‘

@nuetrobolt
      ,Great! I look forward to it then. πŸ™‚

@evelyn
      , oh. Yeah. Yours was one of the ones that I glanced at earlier. I like it. πŸ™‚ Um, yeah I do actually.

justalittleblogthing.blogspot.com Β I just started it though, and I don’t have a bunch on it, but… Yeah.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

R.M. Archer
      @r-m-archer

@filewriter Thank you! I’ve mostly stopped posting short stories (I got really burnt out with them between December and February), so it’s mostly just snippets now as far as my fiction writing goes, but I do have several posted from the past. πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by R.M. Archer.

Elizabeth
      @elizabeth

Hey! You can find me at wonderingwriter.com .Β I like to think that I post relatable content for both writers and non-writers, but there aren’t as many posts as I’d like on the blog yet. You can still check it out if you want to. πŸ˜‰

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Evelyn
      @evelyn

@filewriter Thanks!

@livgiordano
      If you want to subscribe to blogs, sometimes there is a subscription button where you enter you email and it will send you an email every time a post is published, but the author of the blog has to put it there.

I’ve been using http://www.feedly.com though. Its free unless you want a bunch of extra features, but you enter which websites/blogs you want to follow so when you check it, you can see the new articles and posts.

Warden
      @nuetrobolt

What website do you use for your blogs?

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

R.M. Archer
      @r-m-archer

@nuetrobolt Mine uses WordPress.org. πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by R.M. Archer.

Sink
      @sarah-inkdragon

Ah, blogs. I’ve got one named after myself, of course, called Inkdragon. You can find it @ http://www.sarahansonsite.wordpress.com

I post about lovely little things like writing tips & techniques, plotting, characterization, tags, my WIPs, art, the occasional life post, movie/anime theories, MBTI, and many other things. I don’t really have a posting schedule, as I’m working full time this summer so my blogging will be slowing down quite a bit, but there’s plenty of content to read. πŸ˜‰

*vader vibes*

Coralie
      @corkybookworm

@filewriter I just started one a few months ago, so I’m super new at this, but I alternate between posting book reviews and just personal thoughts. I told my lovely group of followers if the blog reaches 30 subscribers, I’d add a new segment! It’s going to be a writing segment if I can ever reach that goal. By the way, most blogs have a spot where you can sign up for email notifications and follow/subscribe to the blogs that way. You don’t use WordPress for your blog, but if you did, WordPress has a “follow” button that allows you to subscribe to other WordPress blogs effortlessly!

GraceBought
      https://gracebought.wordpress.com/

@filewriter here’s mine. πŸ™‚ https://kateeverythingwriting.wordpress.com/

I mostly post writing articles (everything from technique to inspirational) and poetry.

INFP-A. If you can't be brilliant, odd will do.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest