-
Andrew replied to the topic Beware Fingerlings, the Ra'zac, and the ghastly Fangs of Dang! Hello! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
I forgot to ask this, but could you please describe Vip for me?
-
Parker Hankins replied to the topic I Forgot an Antagonist! in the forum Characters 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt, I think it’s cool if you have the antagonist in the next book.
-
Andrew replied to the topic Beware Fingerlings, the Ra'zac, and the ghastly Fangs of Dang! Hello! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Delago is getting pretty excited about the Black Spot, and he wants to know if you got any other mythical creatures to join in with the special occasion. He says they are to play little games, talk, and eat ice cream (Delago just loves ice cream, he once ate all the ice cream out of an ice cream shop) but his favorite ice cream f…[Read more]
-
Evelyn replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
If would be great if you guys get in mine. Delago and Vip would complete the party. 😉
-
Evelyn replied to the topic Various Outlining and Plotting Methods in the forum Plotting 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt Good! I think you’ll like it… I really did. 🙂
-
R.M. Archer replied to the topic Is not having a specific genre a bad thing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt The society is unpleasant, generally, though in a lot of dystopians it’s also a post-apocalyptic Earth so the world itself may be unpleasant. But it’s the setting that’s unpleasant, not necessarily the story itself.
-
R.M. Archer replied to the topic Is not having a specific genre a bad thing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt It’s a story in which the society has a negative government or something else makes it generally unpleasant. Like Divergent or The Hunger Games or Swipe or The Maze Runner. (It could be argued that The Maze Runner is post-apocalyptic rather than dystopian, but that’s not relevant.)
-
Evelyn replied to the topic Various Outlining and Plotting Methods in the forum Plotting 8 years, 4 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I seem to have all my brilliant ideas right before I go to sleep… then I can’t fall asleep and end up staying awake for hours, tossing and turning, and thinking about them. In the morning I usually wake and then realize that they weren’t good ideas after all. Go figure. 😛
@emma-starr Thanks for the resources! Yes, I think…[Read more]
-
Evelyn replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt @andrew @wordsmith @writerpiper
Hey, did any of you guys get into a guild? *eagerly hopes its mine*
-
Andrew replied to the topic Beware Fingerlings, the Ra'zac, and the ghastly Fangs of Dang! Hello! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
I need to make some little pet minion for myself. Perhaps I should have this little crimson griffin who’s golden eyes glitter… Yes, I should.
Now this little griffin shall be called Delago!
And now since Delago claims his spot in existence, he wishes to meet with Vip in the Sea of Lava where a black stones stands, known as the Black Spot!
-
Andrew replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt, thanks!
And tell Vip to come to the fair, he’d probably really like the dragon contests!
-
Evelyn replied to the topic Various Outlining and Plotting Methods in the forum Plotting 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt Well, I don’t write the final scene before the middle, I just write the last part of the outline before the middle.
-
ConsciousDreamer replied to the topic *Emerges from a world that doesn't exist* Wait, no dragons? *returns to world* in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt Beautiful place, beautiful dragon, beautiful name 😉
-
Andrew replied to the topic Beware Fingerlings, the Ra'zac, and the ghastly Fangs of Dang! Hello! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt, I remember reading the Wingfeather Saga a long time ago.
If you don’t mind, I have to ask you if you have a certain type of dragon specie for Vip, or do you just plainly call him a dragon?
And by the way, tell Vip that I have some dragons in my story from the stars! There are many kinds, and some like playing around with other littl…[Read more]
-
Princess Foo replied to the topic Infinity War [SPOILER PRONE] in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt *gasps in disbelief* You didn’t like Spiderman?!? Even not liking him personally, his death was the worst. *cries. It’s still too soon.* On a positive note, I now have a bunch of examples of how to make depressing character deaths.
I have heard that Loki is Banner, and while I do think there is a strong possibility he is still alive,…[Read more]
-
Evelyn replied to the topic Various Outlining and Plotting Methods in the forum Plotting 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt It is. I took a writing course from him: here. Its called N.D. Wilson’s School Of Fantastical Wordcraft for Aspiring Authors and Word Pirates. That’s where I heard of his method and decided to try it out.
@parker That’s fine, I don’t think outlining your novel is an essential step, but depending on who you are, it might be…[Read more]
-
Gabrielle Pollack replied to the topic Scribblers' Station #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Anyone want to write with me? @nuetrobolt @snapper @dragongeek @warrenluther04 @elizabeth @filewriter @scribbles @daeus
-
F.C. Tait replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt Thanks! Can I pet Vip or will I get burned?
-
Andrew replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
The flat earth story sounds cool… with all those dragons and cool creatures. And also, it is a cool idea to have drawings on the paper come to life. It almost reminds me of Inkheart where all the characters and things come out of a story.
It is fun making stories, especially really crazy ones where you mix and mold things…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Blog Readership is Dropping in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt I mostly post about writing. Once in a blue moon I’ll post about books, a tag or about life. But mainly writing.
- Load More












