fb

*Emerges from a world that doesn't exist* Wait, no dragons? *returns to world*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *Emerges from a world that doesn't exist* Wait, no dragons? *returns to world*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    ConsciousDreamer
    @consciousdreamer

Just kidding. I’ll stay, for a little while at least. No dragons means no flying, and that’s something I can’t do without for too terribly long. πŸ˜›

I’m Anna! Some of you already sort of know me a very little bit from Kingdom Pen (I just joined a few weeks ago). (I’m the one that has five WIPs, and yes, I know I’m crazy.) I love reading and writing (why else would I be here?), music, and coffee. My niece (she’s five) said to put in that I’m good at braiding hair, and I must like it, so there it is. And also that I like hugging five-year old girls. She also says to tell you that I like to tickle people (especially a certain five-year old). I have five brothers (one younger, four older), four sisters (all of them older), and eleven (almost twelve!) nieces and nephews.

Anything else you want to know, just ask me!

Writer, blogger, reader, musician, and lover of chocolate and coffee (preferably together)

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@consciousdreamer Here’s a curve ball for you. If you lived in a fantasy world with no dragons, what creature would you invent that could fly you around places?

πŸ˜€
    πŸ‘•πŸ‘
    πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Hi, Anna! We met on KP, I think? I’m Elizabeth.

You’re the one who’s afraid of dragons, right? A shame. Some of my best friends are dragons.

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield

@consciousdreamer Hey! Welcome to the Guilds.

What kind of music? πŸ™‚

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@consciousdreamer Welcome to Story Embers! I like your username. πŸ™‚

I love hugging little kids. ☺️ But I don’t get to do it nearly as often as I’d like.

What are some of your favorite books?

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

Hey Anna! πŸ˜€

If books were banned, what one book/series would you keep hidden and read anyway?

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

ConsciousDreamer
    @consciousdreamer

@daeus-lamb That is a really hard question! Um…I would probably not invent something new altogether, I would just go looking for a gryffin, because they are awesome. XD

@elizabeth
    Yes, I remember you! πŸ™‚ And no, I’m not afraid of dragons…you must have mixed me up with someone else. I actually have two pet ones right now, named El Salvador (I bought him from a dragon breeder in Mexico–he was already named) and Graceling (I named her after the first in a series of books I like). I’m hoping to buy a third in the near future, but I don’t know that I have enough money yet.

@rolena-hatfield
    Classical, Lindsey Stirling (and similar music), Josh Groban (and similar music), CCM, Celtic, Two Steps from Hell (and similar music), and…there’s probably more that I’m not remembering right now. XD What about you?

@briannastorm
    Well, I have a lot of siblings, so I also have a lot of nieces and nephews that come over a fair amount. πŸ™‚ Pretty much anything by Jane Austen, Jane Eyre, most retellings of Beauty & the Beast, and there are probably more that I’m forgetting. What are some of yours?

@r-m-archer
    I’m assuming you mean something other than the Bible, so let’s see…if it were only a single book, probably Dragon Rose, by Christine Pope, which is pretty much the best retelling of Beauty & the Beast I have ever read. If it were a series, probably the Elsie Dinsmore series, by Martha Finley, because they’re great books. Also there’s like almost thirty of them, so if I had the entire series, it would take me a while to get through all of them! XD What would you answer?

Writer, blogger, reader, musician, and lover of chocolate and coffee (preferably together)

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@consciousdreamer I enjoy pretty much anything by Chuck Black, Jody Hedlund, and Wayne Thomas Batson. I used to read fantasy almost exclusively, but someone introduced me to a series by Hedlund about knights, and I fell in love with her style, so now I own several of her historical novels. πŸ™‚

(I could probably list many more authors I like if I ever make a dent in my endless to-read list. 😜)

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@consciousdreamer I love Graceling! πŸ˜€ The world is so fascinating!

What book would I smuggle… Probably the Secret of the Rose series by Michael Philips. It’s historical fiction romance, which is totally outside of my normal genre, but it’s a really deep Christian series filled with so much truth and the romance is incredibly well done. Plus it’s rather fitting that I’d be smuggling a book set in WWII.

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

ConsciousDreamer
    @consciousdreamer

@briannastorm I’ll have to check those out! I’ve heard of Black and Batson, but I’ve never actually read anything by them.

@r-m-archer
    Me, too! I really need to read that series again… I’ll have to read those! It sounds really interesting!

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

@consciousdreamer Howdy! First of all, I loved your subject line. It cracked me up. Second of all, *shakes hand* nice to meet you! You have a very large family! I’m from a big family too, though not nearly so large as yours. Happy tickling and kissing of adorable five-year olds! *so jealous*

@daeus-lamb
    That is just…harsh, and…and cruel and unusual punishment! I don’t think I could live in a world without dragons! ;-D

GraceBought
    https://gracebought.wordpress.com/

ConsciousDreamer
    @consciousdreamer

@corkybookworm Hello and thank you! I’m glad I brought some amusement to your day. πŸ˜‰ How big of a family do you have?

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

hello, @conciousdreamer.

There are dragons here, btw. Vip ( my tiny dragon who is sitting on my shoulder right now) for instance.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

ConsciousDreamer
    @consciousdreamer

@nuetrobolt Beautiful place, beautiful dragon, beautiful name πŸ˜‰

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

@consciousdreamer I’m the oldest of five kids, so there are seven of us total. And then the extended family is prettttttyyy big. I’ve got like…gosh…hold on, lemme count…fourteen cousins, eight aunts and uncles, five grandparents, and then whole bunches more of great aunts, uncles, and second cousins and all that that most people don’t count. But we’re a pretty close family, even extended.

GraceBought
    https://gracebought.wordpress.com/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest