-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
Well, anywhere you’d like really. There’s other people’s characters in various places. Alec, Karim and Delton are right outside the treasure room I think. Anna and Kieron are in a corridor that exits into the courtyard. I think Alec’s twin sister is in a cell somewhere. And then I think @dakota has a character… somewhere near…[Read more]
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@andrew @nuetrobolt (So’m I but I’m just gonna go with it.)
The mystery boy woke up from unconsciousness, grabbed a dagger, and started fighting the soldiers again. Karim had never put his staff away, he tapped the secret button on his weapon and the ends immediately started crackling with electricity. Then, he raced into the fray, smacking one…[Read more]
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
“Okay!” Delton spun on his heel, just remembering the one guy (@nuetrobolt) that they had left behind. “Yeah, he needs help. Let’s get going.”
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
( @nuetrobolt Yeek! Poor Alec…)
Suddenly, Karim heard a commotion coming a little ways off from where he and Delton were. It sounded like a fight, then he heard what he thought was their names being called. He quickly turned to Delton. “I don’t know who that is, but we need to help!”
( @andrew )
(*whispers* Fight…)
-
Dakota replied to the topic Lyrical Poems are Welcome here! in the forum Poetry Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@parker @evelyn @andrew @libby @jenwriter17 @nuetrobolt @ericawordsmith @jane-maree @serenity @the-fledgling-artist @katthewriter @e-b-raulands ( please tag some others who think might like this)
Happy New Year and enjoy!
(Painted) Skies
Day is dawning as I rise
I lift my eyes up to the skies
Clouds are clothed in colors bright
S…[Read more] -
Kari Karast replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
YEEK A DE DEEK DEEK. SORRY. I FORGOT TO MAKE IT SO YOU ALL CAN EDIT THE DOC. I JUST CHANGED THAT. SO WHOEVER IS ON THE DOC YOU SHOULD PROBABLY RELOAD IT AND THEN MAYBE STUFF WILL WORK. SORRY SORRY SORRY.
@introverted-elf @scarletimmortalized @andrew @nuetrobolt @dakota @whoever-I-missed
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
*points to me above post* Tags hate me…
-
Selah Chelyah started the topic A Matter of Life and Death… in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal @bama-rose @raemarie @corissa @kate @r-m-archer @literatureforthelight @j-parkhurst @gabbyj @cassandraia @chalice @noahlitle @julianne @germaine-han @maddiejay @sesi @r-j-karas @rosemarylouise @msqueen8 @samuel @eden-anderson @professorsjb @elizabeth @scarletimmortalized @parker @katthewriter @nuetrobolt ‘s character supposed to be traveling with mine and kari-karast ‘s characters? Or is that not so?
-
Brandon Miller started the topic MERRY TWINKLING CHRISTMAS in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
Hello Friends!
No activities or wars or anything this week.
Have all yourselves the merriest of Christmases and the happiest and hopefulest of new…[Read more]
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
Casting a glance over at the other figure (@nuetrobolt) he licked his lip, turning back to Karim. “Okay… Lord Deathrock is some where over-”
Another scream of a slave filled the air.
“Over there,” he finished the sentence. “And we need those rubies.”
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Piece of Art: Alexius in the forum Art Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@the-fledgling-artist @jenwriter17 @evelyn @wordsmith @nuetrobolt @eden-Anderson @scarlet-immortalized @kari-karast @Dakota @mariposa
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
( @andrew Um… yeah… Delton’s phrases may have confused me a little… )
Karim’s eyes widened and he took a step back, unhooking one of his staff cylinders from his belt but not extending it yet. Delton seemed a little all over the place. And he’d said something about hallucinations. Karim sincerely hoped Delton wasn’t a madman. “Um… are y…[Read more]
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I hope Delton’s phrases didn’t confuse you or anything. But since I forgot to tag your names, I’ve tagged them now.
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
Tis fine. And yes, Karim is with Delton and now Aleck.
Actually, Karim
stoleborrowed a torch from the wall so it’s not really dark… )Karim turned the corner and stopped short, there was a guy with black hair standing in front of him.
“Who are you…” The dark-haired young man seemed unsure of himself.
“Oh. Hi! I’…[Read more]
-
Andrew J. Schmidt replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@nuetrobolt, if it is just a random soldier sent out by Lord Deathrock, then you may just play around with him. My only two characters here are Lord Deathrock and Delton Gray.
-
Dakota replied to the topic Lyrical Poems are Welcome here! in the forum Poetry Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@parker @evelyn @andrew @libby @jenwriter17 @nuetrobolt @ericawordsmith @jane-maree @serenity @the-fledgling-artist @katthewriter @e-b-raulands ( please tag some others who think might like this)
One last song before Christmas. . .
The Gift
All around a glistening tree one December night each year
The gifts are gathered together…[Read more]
-
Brandon Miller started the topic PSA (Personal School Announcement) and Other Info in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
Hey everybody!
Nice work on the prompt war. I got that all submitted and we’ll anxiously await the results together.
IN THE MEAN TIME, here’s that announcement I promised:
You guys know I’ve been busy with school of late. I’m studying for a computer science degree at the University of Nebraska at Omaha. You might also know that I didn’t re…[Read more]
-
Buddy J. replied to the topic Dream Prompt War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
Okay Rillumen… consider the story finished. I have labored long and hard… up until 12:00 a.m. my time to bring this story together. I’m sorry I didn’t have the chance to work with more of you in different ways… and I think it turned out darker than many wanted, so I tried to at least bring a happy or hopeful ending to help balance out the…[Read more]
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
( @andrew
Yay! And I shall prepare… oh I shall… *grins wickedly*
Karim is not looking for the rubies. He does not know there are rubies yet. He wants to help the slaves. Someone should probably tell him about the rubies, then he will want to help the slaves and get the rubies.
Also. Would it be a bad thing if I brought in a second…[Read more]
- Load More












