-
Brandon Miller replied to the topic February Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 6 months ago
OH ALSO IMPORTANT
Erkdale actually won the war with some 34,000 odd words. (Thanks @nuetrobolt for reminding me)
-
Veraza Winterknight replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 6 months ago
I agree, on all counts.
Lemme just make Karim accidentally set off a trap here…
________________
Karim shrugged. “I’m pretty sure everyone’s a ‘bit nuts’ on level or another. We should probably start moving again, though. Otherwise the guards might catch up to us.” He took a couple steps down the corridor and turned to wait for…[Read more]
-
Brandon Miller started the topic Conversion War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 6 months ago
No, we’re not going on a competitive evangelism spree.
What we are doing, is trying to write the most believable conversion scene. It’s due two weeks from today, March 25th. So let’s get right on it.
Here’s what we need to do:
– Everyone head over to this doc to brainstorm ideas. Answer these two questions: 1) what elements make up a good…[Read more] -
Brandon Miller replied to the topic February Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 7 months ago
@nuetrobolt Yeah, submit asap.
-
Veraza Winterknight replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
No. It’s been pretty slow here lately. Perhaps we should stir the plot and push them forward into one of the traps or monsters?
-
Brandon Miller replied to the topic February Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 7 months ago
@Cassidy, midnight on Sunday is the end.
@nuetrobolt Wow nice work! We are doing total word submission a little differently this time. Keep track of you number throughout the week and then next Monday you can submit to this form.
-
Dakota replied to the topic Lyrical Poems are Welcome here! in the forum Poetry Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@parker @evelyn @andrew @libby @jenwriter17 @nuetrobolt @ericawordsmith @jane-maree @serenity @the-fledgling-artist @katthewriter @e-b-raulands ( please tag some others who think might like this)
This week’s is a long one. It took some time to get all my thoughts formulated to write this one; I actually asked my grandfather for some hel…[Read more]
-
Brandon Miller replied to the topic February Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 7 months ago
@nuetrobolt If it’s a story, it counts.
Glad to have you guys on board. Lets get this done!
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Chloe and Zoe in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@eden-Anderson, *grins*
@nuetrobolt, thank you!
-
Veraza Winterknight replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@nuetrobolt @scarletimmortalized is Daniel’s author. She hasn’t been on SE much at all lately.
Also I sympathize with Aleck. I’m a bit nuts as well. More than a bit, actually…
-
Brandon Miller started the topic February Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 7 months ago
Hey guys!
It’s been a while since our last word war, but the time is upon us again!
And some good news… I’VE ACTUALLY GOT SOME WRITING TO DO. I’m not done outlining, but I’ve got some actual writing to do. I’m… excited.
So yeah, WORD WAR.
Instead of going crazy like we normally do, lets try to get 100 words each a day. That’s not ve…[Read more]
-
Veraza Winterknight replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@andrew Yep. It’s been slow lately. Also, don’t forget about Delton. @scarletimmortalized @nuetrobolt @e_elaine_soup5
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Chloe and Zoe in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien @kari-karast @the-fledgling-artist @nuetrobolt e-b-raulands @jenwriter17 @Dakota @evelyn @hope-anne @everyone-else
CHAPTER TWO:
Gold mixed with orange, red, and yellow. Silver with blue, white, and purple. Bronze with gray, black, and a rich, dark pink. Colors swirled through the air. Brilliant, vibrant colors. Chloe…[Read more]
-
The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@nuetrobolt Don’t worry, typos get to everyone.
______
Karim shook his head. “No, I don’t. But I am pretty interested in who this guy is and what he wants. And I’m not going to find that out if he’s unconscious.”
-
The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
(Thanks! @nuetrobolt Also did you change Aleck’s name to Andrew for some reason or is that a typo?) ( @andrew you might want to have the soldier guy do something before he gets smacked rather hard in the head with a long metal staff.)
_____________
Karim raised his staff. “I will, but I’m going to give him one more chance. Alright…[Read more]
-
Dakota replied to the topic Lyrical Poems are Welcome here! in the forum Poetry Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@parker @evelyn @andrew @libby @jenwriter17 @nuetrobolt @ericawordsmith @jane-maree @serenity @the-fledgling-artist @katthewriter @e-b-raulands ( please tag some others who think might like this)
This one I wrote this past summer. At the moment I was first ‘hit’ with the inspiration, I was sitting on a log under a small bush in our wood…[Read more]
-
Brandon Miller started the topic Happy Endings in the forum Announcements 7 years, 7 months ago
Hey Guys!
Let’s talk about story endings.
(Full disclosure, there’s actually a guild war going on about endings rn, but I missed the announcement to the guildmasters and I don’t want to rush everyone to come up with something in a week, so we’re going to sit this one out and just do some brainstorming.)
So… let’s talk about happy endings,…[Read more]
-
Noah Litle replied to the topic Realm Makers and Room Mates in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 8 months ago
@daeus-lamb Okay. Thanks. I hope I get to meet you in person there.
I joined the Facebook group and found someone else who was looking for a roommate. Thanks for responding.
@parker @nuetrobolt @brandon-miller @theinconceivable1 @taylorclogston
-
The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@nuetrobolt *snorts* That seems to be what everyone has thought it is. XD XD XD
*shrugs* Well, Karim didn’t really answer him. I mean, Karim could’ve told him about Faerie, and that his parents had gone missing, and that it was his cousins that had kidnapped him, and where he’d been held prisoner those 10 years.
____
Karim turned and look…[Read more]
-
Dakota replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
The phantom warrior advanced but in silence. He didn’t even draw a weapon but simply walking towards them with slow, measured steps, as though he would walk right through them.
- Load More












