fb

Realm Makers and Room Mates

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Realm Makers and Room Mates

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Noah Litle
    @noahlitle

So… I wasn’t sure where to put this thread, so I put it here. I hope it’s alright.

Hello, everyone. My name is Noah Litle. I’ve been on Story Embers for a while now, but I wanted to ask this and figured this was the best place to do it.

I’m going to be attending Realm Makers Conference this year, and I was wondering if there were any other guys out there that might want to split the cost of a room with me. It’s about $720 in lodging for a room the whole thing ($120/night for one room for six nights). That leaves plenty of time to catch the pre- and post-conference workshops.

Not including travel costs and lodging I spent about $600 on registration. That does include the pre-conference workshop, the post-conference workshop, catered meals with faculty for the whole thing, and potentially, a paid critique.

I don’t know how it is, because I’ve never been, so I can’t recommend it, but you do want to register before March 16th, when the early bird pricing ends.

And I would like to reserve a room as soon as possible. So, if you’re interested, tag me, and I’ll set up a way for you to contact me. Or maybe you could message me? Not sure how to do that here, though.

I’m going to tag all the guys I know of that are on here. I’m sorry if I got your tag wrong.

@daeus-lamb
    @brandon-miller @josiah-degraaf @martin-detwiler @theinconceivable1 @wordsmith @parker @taylorclogston @warrenluther04 @joseph_darkgrate @ryker-dawson @nuetrobolt

p.s. I only know a little.

Parker Hankins
    @parker

That looks like a very interesting conference, and I’d love to go, but I already have plans. 🙁

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@noahlitle, sorry, I don’t think I’ll be able to help you! Sorry!

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Brandon Miller
    @brandon-miller

Hey @Noahlitle, I’m gonna be a RM (I hope maybe/probably) but I my mom is tagging along for the drive and so I’m bunking with her.  Hopefully we can meet up though!  I’d love to meet another Emberling!

---
    Fair Winds and Following Seas,
    Brandon Miller -- Wesley Turner

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@noahlitle: hehe, I kinda may live in NZ so… ya XD but, dispite that, I’m broke! Thanks for asking though!

INTJ- trying to grow into real wisdom; James 3:17

Taylor Clogston
    @taylorclogston

@noahlitle You are an absolute madman, going for six nights =P Two conference nights are enough to destroy me for weeks. Aside from that, while the conference looks super cool and I’d love to go, it’s either an eighteen hour drive or a $400 round trip plane ticket so I’m afraid I’ll have to pass. I hope you can find someone to go, though.<span id=”selectionBoundary_1549410006331_8673992465211606″ class=”rangySelectionBoundary” style=”line-height: 0; display: none;”></span>

"...the one with whom he so sought to talk has already interceded for him." -The Master and Margarita

Noah Litle
    @noahlitle

@parker @nuetrobolt @brandon-miller @theinconceivable1 @taylorclogston

Thanks, guys! I appreciate your getting back to me.

I recon I’ll just book a room and hope someone decides to split the cost later. :-j

@brandon-miller
    I look forward to meeting you!

Anyone else?

@daeus-lamb
    @wordsmith @warrenluther04 @joseph_darkgrate @ryker-dawson @and-all-the-other-guys-whose-tags-I-don’t-know

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@noahlitle I’m thinking about going, but the cost is pretty high. I still have to calculate what else I want to invest in this year and such, so it’s very up in the air at the moment.

😀
    👕👍
    👖 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Noah Litle
    @noahlitle

@daeus-lamb Okay. Thanks. I hope I get to meet you in person there.

I joined the Facebook group and found someone else who was looking for a roommate. Thanks for responding.

@parker
     @nuetrobolt @brandon-miller @theinconceivable1 @taylorclogston

Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

I may already have my roommate situation nailed, but just thought I’d comment and mention that I’m planning on attending RM again this year. 😀 Looking forward to seeing you and all the other SE folks there!

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

theinconceivable1
    @theinconceivable1

@noahlitle: Wellcome!

INTJ- trying to grow into real wisdom; James 3:17

Noah Litle
    @noahlitle

@josiah  Thanks. I look forward to meeting you there. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest