-
PursueWisdom replied to the topic INTO A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY – The Last Jedi – Discussion & Analysis in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for being the first to tackle my question! 😀
“TLJ was definitely a sprawling story, especially compared to The Force Awakens. I kinda liked that, how there were multiple threads happening at once. (Not as many as Infinity War though…)”
I completely agree with you here. For me, The Force Awakens didn’t have much of a s…[Read more]
-
Brandon Miller started the topic Vacation's Over in the forum Announcements 7 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys!
The holidays have ended and school has started and it’s time to get back to work! (But it’s like… writing. Fun work. This’ll be grand.)
So, to start things off, swing over to the accountability forum and share some goals. (Then I can come around weekly and bug you about them.) (Also, you’ll get more wri…[Read more]
-
Selah Chelyah started the topic A Matter of Life and Death… in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal @bama-rose @raemarie @corissa @kate @r-m-archer @literatureforthelight @j-parkhurst @gabbyj @cassandraia @chalice @noahlitle @julianne @germaine-han @maddiejay @sesi @r-j-karas @rosemarylouise @msqueen8 @samuel @eden-anderson @professorsjb @elizabeth @scarletimmortalized @parker @katthewriter @pookiemonster… Hey! You’re off the hook now. Brandon asked me to write the story…
But that being said I really need reference stuff from other peeps. And I heard you say that you have lots of reference info from younger siblings. Also… I need to have the story at least first drafted by Thursday, so the sooner the better. If you could say…[Read more]
-
Buddy J. replied to the topic Dream Prompt War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
Hey Rillumen… Are we awake? I just realized that we’ve been moving really slow on this. What do we need to…[Read more]
-
Brandon Miller started the topic Dream Prompt War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
A new month, a new war!
I’ll come back to make this more wordsy later.
HERE is the document.
The prompt is “Dream Sequence.” So, basically we write a character experiencing a dream.
To start us off:
1. Let’s fill the document with dream cliches, interesting dreams you’ve had, and ideas for how we want this to end up (funny, nightmare,…[Read more]
-
Brandon Miller replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Alright everybody, lets get final wordcounts in.
Nice work this month!
@emma-starr
@missfaeriekaiti
@happyholly_c
@corkybookworm
@scribbles
@quinn-ofallon
@kayla-joy
@nuetrobolt
@pookiemonster
@inkling-for-christ
@sir-leeds
@morgan-tailor
@rolena-hatfield
@grace-tolkienista
@graceabounds2129
@wordsmith
@brie-donning
@cassidy -
Brandon Miller started the topic MERRY CHRISTMAS! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Hey guys, hi.
A few things.
First off, do you guys know why I say “Hey guys, hi”? Bc if you don’t, this video will enlighten you (and make you laugh really, really hard): Lobster Bisque Christmas.
Secondly, HI HOW ARE YOU, FRIENDS? I have no great story or excuse for the fact that’ I’ve been gone for so long. Just the usual: school, wor…[Read more]
-
Buddy J. replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Okay peeps… well run! I certainly had fun, but now I’m ready to be done for the night. I got 1771 words putting me just over 20000 words for the month. I thank you all! Brie Donning… well done! You stayed ahead of me!
Have a great night Rillumen, rest well… God bless you…[Read more]
-
Buddy J. replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Okay Rillumen… Tomorrow’s the big day… the last day…LET’S PUMP OUT SOME SERIOUS WORDNESS BETWEEN NOW AND THE END! LET’S GET ANOTHER TWENTY THOUSAND WORDS BETWEEN NOW AND THEN!
(P.S. I just contributed 1511 words… *nods* let’s do…[Read more]
-
Buddy J. replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Okay… I’m done. 226 words. I thank you for joining me!
-
Buddy J. replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Cool!
-
Buddy J. replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
-
Buddy J. replied to the topic November Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Huzzah!!!
Rillumen! I return after a day of silence… and I return with nothing in hand. No word count. Tired. Ready to relax. But part of me really wants to get in at least a small word-count. So first off I’m kinda looking for some encouragement (imagine that… with wordsmith just asked for encouragement😂)… Secondly… I’d…[Read more]
- Load More












