-
Jenwriter17 replied to the topic My Website!!!! in the forum Accountability & Achievements 8 years, 2 months ago
@dragongeek @christianna-hellwig Thank you both! π
@j-a-penrose *facepalm* yeah I realized after I started the topic that I put it on Avensbeck’s forums. So sorry!
Yes, Jane sent me an email about that problem, and I thought I’d fixed it. I’ll take a look at her email again and make sure I did everything right.
Thank you so much for visiting…[Read more]
-
Jenwriter17 started the topic My Website!!!! in the forum Accountability & Achievements 8 years, 2 months ago
I hope this is the right place to put this topic…
Well, anyway, GUYS I HAVE A WEBSITE NOW! π I just posted a blog post yesterday, so here it is!Β https://jennaterese.com/
@gabriellepollack @warrenluther04 @mariposa @morreafirebird @andrew @christianna-hellwig @dragongeek @naomijackson @j-a-penrose @daeus-lamb @martina @everyone
-
Laurel replied to the topic Guild War #4 in the forum Announcements 8 years, 2 months ago
@christianna-hellwig oh my bad! Canβt read these days haha π
-
Gabrielle Pollack replied to the topic Guild War #4 in the forum Announcements 8 years, 2 months ago
@christianna-hellwig No problem! Ask away. π Go ahead and post the whole thing.
-
Gabrielle Pollack replied to the topic Guild War #4 in the forum Announcements 8 years, 2 months ago
@christianna-hellwig I don’t believeΒ so. π
-
Laurel replied to the topic Guild War #4 in the forum Announcements 8 years, 2 months ago
@christianna-hellwig I think it was around 2500 words? Not 100% sure though.
-
Gabrielle Pollack replied to the topic Guild War #4 in the forum Announcements 8 years, 2 months ago
@toklaham-veruzia @overcomer @martina @epicaddie2 @supermonkey42 @gabrielle @snapper @jenwriter17 @naomijackson @dekreel @bonnie @melissa-g @kiraelizabeth @aislinn-mollisong @dragongeek @haviloki @sleepwalkingmk @sam-kowal @law0413 @claire @christianna-hellwig @zanzibee @libby @natalie-marie
Great ideas,Β guys! If you have a piece you’d like us…[Read more]
-
Jenwriter17 replied to the topic Guild War #4 in the forum Announcements 8 years, 2 months ago
@christianna-hellwig haha, maybe us and @dragongeek should just write our stories and see who else joins in π
-
Jenwriter17 replied to the topic Guild War #4 in the forum Announcements 8 years, 2 months ago
@christianna-hellwig I like your idea π
-
Gabrielle Pollack started the topic Guild War #4 in the forum Announcements 8 years, 2 months ago
*Waves sword*
The third guild war is upon us!
Our mission, should you chose to accept it, is toΒ write a scene from the point of view of a five-year-old who has an engaging character voice.
The prompt is due in two weeks. I don’t have to judge this one, so I’m here to help whenever you need it.
Now let’s get some ideas rolling! π
Here’s a…[Read more]
-
Gabrielle Pollack started the topic Weekly Goals #7 in the forum Accountability & Achievements 8 years, 2 months ago
*salutes*
What did you achieve during these last two weeks? What are your goals for this week?
@toklaham-veruzia @overcomer @martina @epicaddie2 @supermonkey42 @gabrielle @snapper @jenwriter17 @naomijackson @dekreel @bonnie @melissa-g @kiraelizabeth @aislinn-mollisong @dragongeek @haviloki @sleepwalkingmk @sam-kowal @law0413 @claire @christianna-…[Read more]
-
Gabrielle Pollack replied to the topic Welcome Thread for New Avensers! in the forum Announcements 8 years, 3 months ago
-
naomijackson replied to the topic Welcome Thread for New Avensers! in the forum Announcements 8 years, 3 months ago
@claireΒ @law0413Β @christianna-hellwig Sorry for being late to the welcome wagon! Welcome to Avensbeck, I hope you’re already settling in well and getting tons of writerly encouragement! ;D
-
Jenwriter17 replied to the topic Welcome Thread for New Avensers! in the forum Announcements 8 years, 3 months ago
@christianna-hellwig Yeah tons of KP people flooded over here, though there are a few of us left. π
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Welcome Thread for New Avensers! in the forum Announcements 8 years, 3 months ago
@law0413 @claire @christianna-hellwig
Welcome to Avensbeck, my fellow Avensers.
π
π
π
π π π π π π π π π
If you get a chance, tell us about your WIP’s.
Also, @christianna-hellwig, have you written any more music since you joined Kingdom Pen?
-
Jenwriter17 replied to the topic Welcome Thread for New Avensers! in the forum Announcements 8 years, 3 months ago
@law0413 @claire @christianna-hellwig Welcome to our guild! π
-
Gabrielle Pollack replied to the topic Welcome Thread for New Avensers! in the forum Announcements 8 years, 3 months ago
@toklaham-veruzia @overcomer @martina @epicaddie2 @supermonkey42 @gabrielle @snapper @jenwriter17 @naomijackson @dekreel @bonnie @melissa-g @kiraelizabeth @aislinn-mollisong @dragongeek @haviloki @sleepwalkingmk
We have three new Avensers! Please welcome @claire ,Β @LAW0413 , and @christianna-hellwig !
Welcome to the guild, guys! Feel free to…[Read more]
-
ProfessorSJB replied to the topic Me..? Advanced? I don't think that's right.. in the forum Writing Level & Journey Plans Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Thanks! I’ll share some of my short stories with my Guild.
I love Dostoyevsky! And I do understand what you mean. There are times when I look at my writing and feel like burning it to ashes, then there are times I think to myself, “This is half not bad!” I often have times when I think I have a very original…[Read more]












