@gabriellpollack Ooh this is a really interesting one! For me, I think melodrama appears when the author is trying too hard to make the reader feel something, and so they hurl a big ball of emotion at the page. It’s far more effective, if the reader knows and loves the character, and the character undergoes strong emotions with the reasoning…[Read more]
@overcomer I’ve watched the ABC version of the Good Doctor and LOVED it! I think my heart broke several times during the finale. xD
@gabriellepollack I enjoy photographing a mixture of subjects; books, towering trees, quietly forgotten houses, flowers, etc. I suppose you could say, whatever catches my eye in the moment. 🙂 What about you?
@morreafirebird I’ll definitely be praying, Audrey. <3 I’m facing similar decisions in a few months, and it’s already terrifying. I hope God will open doors or close others to help guide you onto the best path. Here are some verses I turn to when fear, stress, or anxiety burn within me:
“When anxiety was great within me, your consolation b…[Read more]
I like Guildings! xD
Winter Writing Goals (I’m in the Southern Hemisphere. Confusing, I know. :P) :
– Finish first draft of Silver Storm
– Complete at least half of Golden Revenge‘s fourth draft
– Finish first draft of the short story Here Lies
– Gain 50 more blog followers
– Start an email newsletter (?)
*slips inside, bobs a curtsy* Hello everyone!
1. I mainly write fantasy, though I do dabble in sci-fi and occasionally dystopian!
2. I’m currently working on a novel called Golden Revenge:
Cursed with the touch of gold, all Mida wants is to disappear into a normal life and hide her curse. In the midst of a refugee camp, Taylan dreams of…[Read more]