@the-inkspiller
Active 3 years, 10 months ago-
Karthmin replied to the topic Weekly Wonderings in the forum Erekdale Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
Weekly wondering:
Not so much a question this time, but a tiny little writing prompt that I just remembered from my school days. I’ll search up what I wrote When I Was Very Young and share it when I get a chance this week. But for now, I’m going to sit back and listen to your best arguments:
You are an ant. Convince an anteater not to eat…[Read more]
-
Karthmin started the topic CD Week 11: internal goals (NEED) {article} in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 9 months ago
Hello Ereki,
We are gathered together, on this seventeenth day of the month of December, to continue our discussion of character development. Let us begin.
This article will be the centerpiece of our discussion. Please read it before going any further! I will not elaborate very much in this initial…[Read more]
-
Karthmin replied to the topic December 2018 Accountability in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 9 months ago
Soooooo, here we are with the official call to state your goals, dreams, hopes, desires, and pledge me the life of your first-born….. HOLD ON. Nope. Just weekly goals (this time). *evil laugh*
Sorry that I’m weird. Y’all didn’t know what you were in for when I stepped into the Guildmaster chair. XD Yes, stepped into (not sat upon). 😀
+++
My…[Read more]
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Do Teen Guys Cry? (help me out please) in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
Whew! This little thread certainly ran away from me!
@the-inkspiller – I have a general interest in RPG’s, as in, they sound like a cool idea, but I’ve seen way to many bad ones, and ones that involve things that are blatantly evil to really want to get more into them. Even the good ones. A good one I’d like to see and might play one day… so…[Read more]
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Do Teen Guys Cry? (help me out please) in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
-nods-
Okay. But seriously. Would anyone on here be surprised if I had a picture of me looking like a deranged ninja? I’m actually wondering this.
@ashira @catwing @selah-chelyah @anne-of-lothlorien @ericawordsmith @the-inkspiller @eden-anderson
-
Karthmin replied to the topic Prompt War: dream sequence in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
Last chance to edit our submission for the Prompt War!
We have until midnight tonight, at which time I will port the story (in whatever state it is in) to a different document so that we can’t keep tweaking it.
I think it’s quite safe to say that @hope-ann did a fantastic job with the story. However, there are a few places where it feels a tiny…[Read more]
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Do Teen Guys Cry? (help me out please) in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
WHOA. -gets on thread to see what I missed- -gets buried under avalanche of new posts-
Some time later… -claws way to top and out of pile of posts- -reads through them all- Okay…
Ah. I don’t think I’m ever gonna trust any crows again now…
And yes you can.
Whoa. Nice graphics for the quote thingy!
Also.…[Read more]
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Hi! Can I join in the fun here? in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 9 months ago
Alrighty. -settles back to wait- And I just want you to know that I make no promises about what I can do or how much I can help. Because I have never done anything like this before. Ever. (I shall try though. I can promise that.)
Oh the Pathfinder RPG? I’ve seen that in stores but not seen it played. Do you know if it’s anything…[Read more]
-
Kelly Lundgren replied to the topic Quick Critique? in the forum Critiques 7 years, 9 months ago
Thank you for this! It’s always good to see where someone who doesn’t generally read my writing gets lost (as with all my characters being described as human, even when being called unicorns and stuff. My personal opinion is that anything not human is not capable of being a fully articulated character. With this particular story,…[Read more]
-
The Inkspiller started the topic No Deadline Critique in the forum Critiques 7 years, 9 months ago
Hey Erekdale, sorry for my absence. I’ve been busy doing other people’s stuff (at least, that’s my excuse) and I haven’t been putting out a lot of proper fiction to read. If anything, I’m having a bit of crisis in not being able to write anything good in spite of being able to come up with interesting settings and premises.
This is a little…[Read more]
-
EricaWordsmith replied to the topic Do Teen Guys Cry? (help me out please) in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
Good, because I’m only giving slow access to one person right now. 😉
It is hard, and the more my friend edits for me, the more I realize that he is a hard character to get just right.
Well, sort of right sort of not. He doesn’t feel like a burden, he feels like he’s being crushed under the burden of what he’s doing. That/gr…[Read more]
-
Kelly Lundgren replied to the topic Quick Critique? in the forum Critiques 7 years, 9 months ago
Tagging everyone is hard.
@sarah-inkdragon @devastate-lasting @sageinthemeadow @enu @the-inkspiller @filewriter @princess-foo @emgc @catwing @karthmin @allison-grace @sarah-narnathron @ajaj2000 @warrenluther04 @lydia-writes @seekjustice @rose-noblescroll @taaka-merespinner @thetessinator @jose-cuellar-ramirez @bekks2017 @cowlick @ariednelle
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Do Teen Guys Cry? (help me out please) in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
Huh. That all sounds really cool! (I keep saying that… XD) And it would be fun to play those.
One question though. Kleptomaniacal crows?
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic How Emotional Do Guys Get? (Guys, I need your help please…) in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@the-inkspiller @thewirelessblade
Thanks! And all the answers I’m getting are unique but helpful and relatable at the same time! (Relatable for the characters.)
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Hi! Can I join in the fun here? in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 9 months ago
-falls out of chair- Did… did you just ask me if I wanted to look at a RPG in progress and possibly contribute to it!? -nearly faints from shock- That… would be really fun! I think. I have no idea how much help I’d be but I’d definitely be willing to at least look it over and possibly give it a shot. And pickyness is fine.…[Read more]
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Do Teen Guys Cry? (help me out please) in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
That… might be true…
And no. I would not taser you if you were brain controlled or something. I would smack you with Karim’s staff. It is cooler. It is metal and can get electrified. Think General Grievous’ Magna Guard’s staffs. Except even cooler. And more like an unsuspected metal pole. It can also do more than just electrify.…[Read more]
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Do Teen Guys Cry? (help me out please) in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@erica-wordsmith @catwing @the-inkspiller @wordsmith
Can we appreciate how this topic has grown? We began with emotions in boys. Now we’re on tasering people and taking honorable naps. XD XD
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Do Teen Guys Cry? (help me out please) in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@the-inkspiller – It’s hard to define the thoughts about that premise… I mean, I don’t believe demons could escape hell, but I don’t believe there’s magic rings that control all life either. But since demons do actually exist, it’s too real to be taken lightly for me. It’s not a fantasy thing.
Personally, I just wouldn’t play the game, even if…[Read more]
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Do Teen Guys Cry? (help me out please) in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@the-inkspiller Sorry, got the tag wrong.
@wordsmith Thank you for your permissions. (Not that I’d ask for it anyways or feel guilty about not having it if that situation happened…)
*headdesk* I am once again confused. Nods to what? It’s so hard to keep up with the different parts of conversation.
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Do Teen Guys Cry? (help me out please) in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
-sighs- I promised myself not to become involved in another thread. Oh well. I can’t help it.
YOU’RE AN EDITOR FOR A RPG!? AHHHHHHH. Do you know what it’s about yet? Can you tell me what it’s about if you know? Please? I have a major love of boardgames. The good ones. Not like Monopoly and Life and that stuff. So that seems…[Read more]
- Load More












