-
Noah Litle replied to the topic Realm Makers and Room Mates in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 8 months ago
@parker @nuetrobolt @brandon-miller @theinconceivable1 @taylorclogston
Thanks, guys! I appreciate your getting back to me.
I recon I’ll just book a room and hope someone decides to split the cost later. :-j
@brandon-miller I look forward to meeting you!
Anyone else?
@daeus-lamb @wordsmith @warrenluther04 @joseph_darkgrate @ryker-dawson @…[Read more]
-
Dakota replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
“Sir Armstrand!” A young soldier dashed into the stable yard.
“Yes, Achilles, what is it?” Sir Armstrand turned to him from where he was watching a servant currying a horse.
“Lord Deathrock has declared the castle on high alert. Intruders have been spotted. All defenses are to be raised.”
Almost before he had finished speaking, another youth in…[Read more]
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@kari-karast @nuetrobolt @scarletimmortalized
Delton smiled briefly, casting a glance around. Karim revealed his scar. Oh. Delton peered close. Where was this going? He wasn’t sure if he wanted to tell his backstory or anything, but… oh well.
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Chloe and Zoe in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@nuetrobolt, yeah. 🙂 I’ll tag you when I do the different parts.
And… yes, I’m planning on posting all the parts on here.
-
The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
-
The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Karim looked at Aleck and Gradgrind amusedly. “Yes. It makes sense now. And as for my history… well. I live in another dimension. And I seem to get myself into things a lot. I mean, I was kidnapped when I was 6 and held prisoner for a decade. So… yep.” Karim fell silent. He’d sounded lighthearted about it. But that wasn’t really the case. And…[Read more]
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@nuetrobolt: Oh, btw, I like Malcom Ace and his magical cards. They’re cool.
-
Noah Litle started the topic Realm Makers and Room Mates in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 8 months ago
So… I wasn’t sure where to put this thread, so I put it here. I hope it’s alright.
Hello, everyone. My name is Noah Litle. I’ve been on Story Embers for a while now, but I wanted to ask this and figured this was the best place to do it.
I’m going to be attending Realm Makers Conference this year, and I was wondering if there were any other…[Read more]
-
Dakota replied to the topic Lyrical Poems are Welcome here! in the forum Poetry Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@parker @evelyn @andrew @libby @jenwriter17 @nuetrobolt @ericawordsmith @jane-maree @serenity @the-fledgling-artist @katthewriter @e-b-raulands ( please tag some others who think might like this)
Bonus post! Had a little extra time this weekend and got on here! This one is a rewritten version of one I wrote couple of years ago. It was a…[Read more]
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@nuetrobolt, I hope Deathrock didn’t sound too vicious about killing Spadewick. That’s just Lord Deathrock’s evil way.
Your card dragons sounds neat.
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@kari-karast @nuetrobolt @people
Delton stared at the map in his hand. “Malcom Ace. Hmm. What’s he up to?” He turned to Aleck, casting a sideways glance at Gradgrind. “Oh… that wolf again?”
Lord Deathrock stepped forward. “Is your task complete, soldier?”
The soldier cast a glance up at the stone wall where Deathrock stood. “No. I’m so,…[Read more]
-
The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Karim tensed, staring at the talking wolf. “Who is that? And who’s Bailie?” He wasn’t sure whether or not to be concerned.
_______
@nuetrobolt Got it. And, well, in that case… be prepared for a lot of ‘dumbness’ from Karim. XD
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Chloe and Zoe in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@nuetrobolt, thanks!
@kari-karast, okay… *glares at Nicholas*
-
The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Karim nodded and looked at Delton. “Can we still get to the rubies if we go left?”
Delton looked down at his map for a minute. “Yes. ”
Karim nodded again. “Come on.” He started off and turned down the left passage, away from this Malcolm Ace guy, using his staff a little for support. Aleck looked relieved and followed, along with the others.
-
The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Karim nodded and sat back onto just his knees, slightly bracing his hands on his thighs and slowly but steadily resuming his normal breathing pace. “There might be… more traps… the other way too…” He glanced back up at the strange haired guy, Malcolm Ace. Malcolm didn’t seem to have noticed them. Yet.
-
Andrew Schmidt started the topic Chloe and Zoe in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
So, I’m going to do a little story thingy.
Chloe and Zoe is a story which I am writing, though not really an action adventure story or anything (its more of one those peaceful stories, except a little less peaceful. I hope that made sense.) But anyway, first I’m going to give you the prologue to read, and then, as I write on, I’ll give you part…[Read more]
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@kari-karast @nuetrobolt @peoples
Karim knelt, breathing hard.
Delton cast a glance around, then rushed to Karim’s side. “You okay?”
-
Dakota replied to the topic Lyrical Poems are Welcome here! in the forum Poetry Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@parker @evelyn @andrew @libby @jenwriter17 @nuetrobolt @ericawordsmith @jane-maree @serenity @the-fledgling-artist @katthewriter @e-b-raulands ( please tag some others who think might like this)
This one I wrote was part of an Literature assignment. Enjoy! (Feel free to upload something of your own and that’s goes for anyone who find…[Read more]
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@kari-karast @nuetrobolt @peoples
Delton studied the figure ahead. “Uhh…”
Suddenly, out of nowhere, a burst of flames consumed the air. Delton and Aleck ducked – though it totally missed Daniel and Karim. Karim turned, about to do something when another blast of fire swept through the air… and another.
-
The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Karim immediately looked up ahead. A man with strange red and black hair. Interested in what was going on now. He decided to indulge in his natural curiosity and ask questions. It would definitely help him keep his mind off the past. “Who’s that and why not?”
( @nuetrobolt Thanks! And no worries! This is what happens in role plays!)
- Load More













