-
Eitan replied to the topic A Poem, I Guess in the forum Poets 6 years, 1 month ago
@inkspiller
Hmm. I read it now. I didn’t understand everything, but what I did – It’s amazing! Like, really. You really poured you heart to this… It’s full of sorrow, yet hope. True, He will never forsake us, no matter what, and how painful would be our fall. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing!
-
Eitan started the topic A poem – Your love is not imaginary in the forum Poets 6 years, 1 month ago
(Tagging other poets – Sorry if I bother you, won’t tag again):
@anne-the-noob14 @anne-of-lothlorien @the-inkspiller @kimlikesart @urwen-starial @emberynus-the-drgaonslayer @dakota(Sorry if I missed someone).
So, I went through a difficult time in the last few days, but God used it amazingly to teach me something, and to get rid from a lie I…[Read more]
-
Eitan posted an update in the group Poets 6 years, 1 month ago
@everyone
Am I the only one who writes poems with a music running in the head? 😉 -
Hobbitchild replied to the topic A Little Help with Free Marketing? in the forum Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 1 month ago
@zee I will try that website. I read somewhere that posting in forums and on blogs related to your book was a good way to promote, but I’m trying to spread it out so I don’t end up spamming someone who doesn’t want my book by repeatedly sending them emails, which is what I thought spamming was.
Yes, I found out that Amazon doesn’t like free bo…[Read more]
-
Zee replied to the topic A Little Help with Free Marketing? in the forum Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 1 month ago
@hobbitchild, the link below is a list of websites that promote books (either free or reduced price) for free. Since they are free services, there’s no guarantee that your book will be chosen for promotion, but it can’t hurt to throw it out there. https://freebookpromotions.com/free-promotion-sites/
What @taylorclogston says about asking for…[Read more]
-
Taylor Clogston replied to the topic A Little Help with Free Marketing? in the forum Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 1 month ago
@hobbitchild I want to warn you that what you’re describing sounds like one of the most classic definitions of spam—you’re promoting your work in communities where you aren’t already ingrained. That goes double for commenting on blog posts asking people to download. In fact, most spam filters exist specifically to remove that kind of c…[Read more]
-
Beth Darlene replied to the topic A Little Help with Free Marketing? in the forum Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 1 month ago
Sorry wish I could help! I’ve never published a book, and haven’t even finished the one I’m working on!
Sorry!
But I know @calebeking has published a book!
-
Beth Darlene joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 1 month ago
-
Hobbitchild started the topic A Little Help with Free Marketing? in the forum Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 1 month ago
@zee @selah-chelyah @abigail-rebekah @beth20 @sarahfi @nancy-drew@writergirl101 @anne_the_noob14 @katthewriter @pensword
Hi, ya’ll! I have a question for anyone who has published and/or is currently publishing a book…what is the best place to market your book online for free? I’ve been signing up for forums and sharing it with people who might…[Read more]
-
Hobbitchild replied to the topic My Publishing Journey in the forum Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 1 month ago
@zee Thank you so much! In all, I have gotten 15 downloads.
-
Zee replied to the topic My Publishing Journey in the forum Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 1 month ago
Hey, @hobbitchild, I just picked up my copy of your book! Looking forward to reading it. Please do keep us posted on how things go. I’m pretty new at this game myself (having published my first book only a few months ago) but I’d love to help you out or share ideas if there’s any way I can.
-
Sarahfi replied to the topic My Publishing Journey in the forum Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 1 month ago
Thanks for the tag, @hobbitchild! This is cool to watch. Feel free to tag me if you post anything more about this.
-
Sarahfi started the topic Instagram/Bookstagram Help! in the forum Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 1 month ago
I just moved into the dorms at college. Everyone has Instagram and uses it to connect. Also, I’m in a new city with a new church. The student group also uses Instagram. I don’t really have any social media, but it looks like I’m going to get Instagram.
I’ve heard a lot about Bookstagram as a book marketing tool, and I’ve considered doing it…[Read more]
-
Hi, @sarahfi ! I gott say, I LOVE bookstagram and the community there. The Christian bookish community is so encouraging and supportive and I’ve connected with so many great authors there! But I also gotta say that sometimes it is hard to figure out new content to post all the time, but once you figure out a manageable schedule things get a lot…[Read more]
-
Thank you, Jenna! That does help.
-
-
-
Sarahfi joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 1 month ago
-
Hobbitchild started the topic My Publishing Journey in the forum Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 1 month ago
@zee @selah-chelyah @abigail-rebekah @beth20 @sarahfi @nancy-drew @writergirl101 @anne_the_noob14 @katthewriter @pensword
Hi, everyone! I tagged a bunch of people I thought might be interested in this post.
So, tomorrow I am releasing an ebook on Amazon called “Memory Lane Was Moved”. I encourage you to visit the webpage it is listed on here. It…[Read more]
-
Hobbitchild joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 1 month ago
-
Claire_Tucker joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 1 month ago
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic A Poem, I Guess in the forum Poets 6 years, 1 month ago
@the-inkspiller I’m a little late reading this here, but I just wanted to say that was beautiful. And thank you.
I struggle with some health problems like anemia and also having panic attacks and light PTSD symptoms, and this poem spoke straight to my heart. I know you wrote it for you, but I feel like it was written for me, for a time when I…[Read more]
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Humanity, A Poem in the forum Poets 6 years, 1 month ago
Thank you guys! Those contrasting lines were the first ones I wrote, in the middle of a sermon at church, actually 😀
-
Laurel joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 1 month ago
- Load More












