-
Eden Anderson replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago
@evelyn ohmyword, we will remember our bad typos until the day we die! 😂😂 (especially that one you did 😜)
@nuetrobolt I wasn’t around or I would have done it with you. Sorry!
@edmund-lloyd-fletcher That is such a great snippet! Thanks for sharing. 😀
@emgc You still around? I’d love to do one…sorry I didn’t see this…
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Word War VII in the forum Word Wars 6 years, 10 months ago
@esther-sears
@parker
@caleb-e-king
@jessi-rae
@theswordinthebook
@selah-chelyah
@thewirelessblade
@fctait
@professorsjb
@katthewriter
@lightning-spider
@skye
@mairin-atha
@e-b-raulands
@jillifish
@dakota
@brooka3
@scarletimmortalized
@joseph_darkgrate
@NicoleG
@theinconceivable1
@elizabeth
@ellen-blanc
@ashira
@moonlighting-novelist
@edmund-lloyd-…[Read more] -
Selah replied to the topic Story Embers 2.0 in the forum Announcements 6 years, 10 months ago
-
Warden replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago
Word war anyone?
-
Veraza Winterknight replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I was super scared the first time I tried it, but it’s actually not that hard, imo.
-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago
(Ok, I know I said I’ve gotta go, and I do, and I am going, but @edmund-lloyd-fletcher that last comment… Oh gee XD If I was drinking tea when I read that, I could absolutely, 100 percent, say that made me spit out my tea! “A chihuahua on caffeine” my gosh XD )
-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago
@naiya-dyani @edmund-lloyd-fletcher @kari-karast
I’ve gotta go do chores and stuff now, but I’ll probably be back later! Thanks, guys!
-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago
@naiya-dyani @edmund-lloyd-fletcher
I got 286!@kari-karast Ooo… That’s cool! Oh gee. *shakes head* Hardcore mode sounds awful, not gonna lie XD But I wanna try it!
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago
@anne_the_noob14 (and @edmund-lloyd-fletcher if you’re still around) 268 this time!
-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago
@naiya-dyani *thumbs up* Coolio.
@edmund-lloyd-fletcher Join us?
-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago
@edmund-lloyd-fletcher You’ve gotta start somewhere! And 182 is as good a start as any!
Again?
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago
@edmund-lloyd-fletcher I feel ya 🙂
-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago
I got 311
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago
-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago
@edmund-lloyd-fletcher Yep! Starting at 10? For 15 minutes?
-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago
Maybe? I’m not sure. I think I’m just gonna – WAIT I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING
Ok so all the playlists I made were public. So I can just search for the playlists I made, which I think will still be there, on a different account. Give me just a second. If this works… O.o
I’m looking for a word war!…[Read more]
-
E. Grace replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago
@edmund-lloyd-fletcher Thanks!!! 😀
-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago
-
Warden replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago
Is anyone around who wants to word war?
@r-m-archer @emgc @naiya-dyani @eden-anderson @catwing @seekjustice @edmund-lloyd-fletcher @anyone-else -
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago
@edmund-lloyd-fletcher Sounds great for action scenes! 😀
Dost anyone desirest a war of the words? @r-m-archer @catwing @emgc @seekjustice @kari-karast @quinn-ofallon @anyoneelseinterested
- Load More












