-
Inkling-for-Christ started the topic It's a small world in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Have you ever/ do you have a friend who has a friend who you happen to know, and you don’t find that out until you meet that friend at a party hosted by your other friend? Well, I did today and it made the world a lot smaller.
@Josiah, I was at the Barry’s house this afternoon, for John Barry’s graduation and was introduced to your dad! Being…[Read more]
-
Sarah Inkdragon replied to the topic Beware Fingerlings, the Ra'zac, and the ghastly Fangs of Dang! Hello! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
I must now finish the Wingfeather Saga. I’ve read the first book and been wanting to read the other for a long time, but haven’t gotten around to it…. but now I shall. Because it sounds epic and heartbreaking and beautiful and bold. 😉
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
He’s not a party guy.
-
Evelyn replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt I would love to see them!
-
Andrew replied to the topic Beware Fingerlings, the Ra'zac, and the ghastly Fangs of Dang! Hello! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt, hi again!
Delago (and Aspen, with a couple of his mysterious friends) want to know what a flubugez is. And Delago does like Pethyun the Pegasus, although he does not know exactly how he looks. Could you please give me a brief description of these two marvelous creatures?
(Delago has received your message of how Vip likes spicy ice…[Read more]
-
Brandon Miller replied to the topic N.D. Wilson in the forum Story Analysis 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt I FOUND ONE!!!!!!!!
(Also, Hi, I haven’t written you an intro but it’s coming I promise.)
Which one is you favorite? Have you read either of his non-fics? What do you like most about his writing style?
-
Evelyn replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt No way! Well, maybe Rufus, isn’t a raggant! Wow! (Lol, this shows how long it has been since I read those books… XD )
Aww, well, I don’t care. I still love Rufus for who he is, whatever that is. <3 He’s still my little Rufus. *Rubs his ears*
And congrats on your guild! Rufus and I are in Parimi Alca, (which by the way is much…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Hello, @evelyn, @nuetrobolt, and anybody else who has ever joined this conversation! 🙂
Delago says the party at Mythelox Island never ends and that anyone can join it (well, that’s just what Delago says, but you don’t have to tell him that).
@wordsmith, I was just wondering, but do you have some imaginative creature or something? Creatures are…[Read more]
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Why are some forums not appearing in Recent Activity? in the forum Guidelines & FAQ 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt I only look at Recent Activity as well, so I’m with you. I’ve been looking into this since Wednesday, but the problem has been hard for me to pinpoint so far and since I’m in the last couple weeks of school right now (I’m a high school English teacher), my time has been more limited than it normally is… Needless to say, this is top…[Read more]
-
GabbyJ replied to the topic *Barges in with pizza* in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@devastate-lasting Yes. I think I’m in New Wessex?
Are you in a guild?
@nuetrobolt Yay! Smart dragon. 😉
-
Throne Warden of Emberia replied to the topic Welcome to Rillumen! in the forum Announcements 8 years, 4 months ago
I’m @nuetrobolt. Hi! I joined late, so I don’t know anyone here yet.
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Is not having a specific genre a bad thing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@r-m-archer thanks for that advice! Looking at it closer now, I’d say my current WIP is mainly dystopian with a twist of sci-fi and fantasy. It should definitely be easier to market if I look at it that way 🙂
@nuetrobolt I’m glad there’s someone out there who likes stories like that 🙂
@josiah that’s great to hear 😀 I think I gravitate toward…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Now since Vip and Rufus has arrived, well, Delago is now sharing his strawberry ice cream with them… but he just has one problem: It’s all starting to melt, seeing how the temperature at the Sea of Lava is rather hot. 🙁
But Delago has discovered another idea: Eat the ice cream fast!
A… Couple… Minutes… Has……[Read more]
-
Evelyn replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
He’s coming, hesitantly though. He asks you kindly to turn your heads or close your eyes and wait for him to stop flying before you look. 🙂
He is very self-conscious of his flying. He sticks his trunk in the air and flaps his ears. It’s quite adorable, but he thinks he looks silly when he does it, which is partly true.…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Delago already being at the Black Spot, has finally spotted a flying creature from within the horizon… Wait a minute, he’s taking a look.
Great! Vip his finally arriving! Delago is getting pretty eager.
As for Rufus, Delago wants to know if he’s coming in a portal to the Black Spot or something. He has one sett up, and…[Read more]
-
Evelyn replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@writerpiper Yay! Congrats! I got into Parimi Alca, which is Elven for “Written World of Light.” 🙂
Thank you. If he shouted those questions, I afraid Rufus would just roll up into a ball and cover his face with his huge ears.
He wants to know if Delego or Vip will be trying anything rash at the Sea of Lava… he’s…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Delago is very interested in Rufus, but will make sure to not shout questions all day in his big, floppy ears. And by the way, Delago thinks Rufus looks more adorable each time he sees him flies with those big ears!
If Rufus is coming to the Sea of Lava at the Black Spot to join the party, Delago must tell Vip that you are coming, w…[Read more]
-
GabbyJ replied to the topic *Barges in with pizza* in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt He does? *Fist-bump…if dragons can fist-bump* I like spicy stuff, too. 😉
@evelyn Whew, that’s good to know. XD
@devastate-lasting That sounds like a lot of fun! Everything’s more exciting at night. 😀 And Chinese food is almost as amazing as pizza. 😛
-
Evelyn replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Lol! Tell him he’s right and send him my greetings. He is very cutest (and most curious) griffin I have ever seen or meet in my entire (short) life!
But then, I’ve never seen one, (but you don’t have to tell him that.)
“Now Delago (in his curious ways) wants to know if you have a mythical creature he hopes to be friends with too.”
I w…[Read more]
- Load More












