fb

*Barges in with pizza*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *Barges in with pizza*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Grace Johnson
    @gabbyj

PIZZA TIME! *Hands everyone virtual pizza*

Yo. You may remember me from KP–most of you probably won’t, because I spent most of the time in the shadows reading articles, or working on my novel. Oh, well.

I’m GabbyJ (that’s my forum name, anyway), I’m 15, and I love writing (fantasy), sketching (characters), relentlessly scrutinizing movies/books, playing airsoft, gaga ball, (unorganized) basketball, knockout, ultimate frisbee, hanging out with friends, and working on my blog, Storyweavers’ Corner.Β bookwormgj.wixsite.com/storyweaverscorner

And, um, pizza parties.

I’m currently writing a novel that has dragons in it, and it still doesn’t have a name. I’m not going to give you a synopsis here because I’ve already made this self-introduction longer than I meant it to be, but if you’d like to know more about it, check it out here.Β https://bookwormgj.wixsite.com/storyweaverscorner/our-novel

So…yeah. That’s about it.

@allison-grace
    @dekreel @sam-kowal @anyone-who-wants-pizza

*Swirls cloak dramatically*

Grace Johnson
    @gabbyj

Aaand the links failed. Oh, well.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Welcome @gabbyj ! I’m sure everyone is super excited that you’re here! I think I kind of remember you from kp. πŸ™‚

You like to sketch? Awesome! I betcha all the other artists would love to see some of your art sometime. (At least I know I would.)

Do you have a favorite movie?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@gabbyj Free pizza??? Count me in! *cheers* πŸ™‚

What is your favorite toppings on your pizza?

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@gabbyj

GABBY!! *tackles hug* Welcome to Story Embers, fellow artist!

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Grace Johnson
    @gabbyj

@the-fledgling-artist Hi! What kinds of things do you like to sketch? Maybe one of these days I’ll post some doodles on one of the art threads. πŸ˜€

My favorite movie…oh, boy. That’s hard. Well, I like all of the Lord of the Rings and Hobbits. But then there’s Hunger Games. And Epic, and Big Hero 6, and How to Train Your Dragon… okay, I give up. πŸ˜›

@evelyn
    Wow, thanks for subscribing to my blog! πŸ˜€ It’s a good thing I had gray skies, rain, and black tea on there. πŸ˜›

I LOVE buffalo chicken pizza, and pineapple pizza. (Don’t trust me on the pineapple, though, my taste buds are weird.) What about you?

@dekreel
    ! *Hugs you back* Yay! Have you been hanging out on the art threads here?

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@gabbyj πŸ˜€ Hey, welcome to Story Embers.

*takes a slice of pizza*

*nods and agrees through a mouthful*

Writing fantasy is pretty much the best option anyone can take πŸ˜‰

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@gabbyj mostly people but recently I’ve been experimenting with drawing animals πŸ™‚ I drew my profile picture. (It’s a puffin)

Aww I love big hero 6! (The movie.. Not the tv show πŸ˜‰ )

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

You have pizza?

Hiya there! Welcome to the forum!

What’s your favorite experience?

"I set a melody upon the scenery I saw outside my window;
    It's beginning in my spacy world."
    - TK

Grace Johnson
    @gabbyj

@sam-kowal Thanks! πŸ˜€

I know, right? It seems like the majority of people on here write fantasy, or at least read it. : )

@the-fledgling-artist
    Yeah, the Big Hero 6 movie is good. : ) I’ve never seen the TV show, but a friend told me it wasn’t very good.

I love your puffin picture! It’s so cute! πŸ˜€

@devastate-lasting
    Yes, pull up a chair! There’s plenty of pizza! πŸ˜€

Thank you! : ) My favorite experience…hm…would probably be a collection of experiences with my friends from church (all the years of camp-outs, graduation parties, New Year’s Eve celebrations, potlucks, sled-riding parties, ultimate frisbee events, etc.) combined into one happy experience. ;D How about yours?

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@gabbyj, I will gladly have some pizza! Vip, my small pet dragon will have some too. (He prefers extremely spicy, btw.)

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@gabbyj You’re welcome. πŸ™‚

My three favorites are pepperoni and pineapple and supreme. So, I don’t think you’re taste buds are weird. XD

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Evelyn.
    The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@gabbyj I have only watched the first episode but if I’m being honest I was not impressed. (Though I wasn’t expecting much, so I wasn’t disappointed either)

Thanks! πŸ™‚ puffins are adorable. ❀

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

@gabbyj Spending time with friends, at night, running down an empty street after fun and games eating cold greasy Chinese food with our fingers out of a bag.

"I set a melody upon the scenery I saw outside my window;
    It's beginning in my spacy world."
    - TK

Grace Johnson
    @gabbyj

@nuetrobolt He does? *Fist-bump…if dragons can fist-bump* I like spicy stuff, too. πŸ˜‰

@evelyn
    Whew, that’s good to know. XD

@devastate-lasting
    That sounds like a lot of fun! Everything’s more exciting at night. πŸ˜€ And Chinese food is almost as amazing as pizza. πŸ˜›

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.