-
Sam M started the topic I Would Be in the forum Poets 6 years ago
Hey, everybody. So, here’s a poem I wrote. Feel free to offer feedback if you want to. π
I Would Be
The person I was and am isnβt who I want to be.
Who would I be if nothing stopped me?
If all my weaknesses, fears,
All my sins disappeared.
And I could begin again.
I would seek mercy and justice.
And my hypocrisy? I would bust it.
I w…[Read more]
-
Zee replied to the topic Shouting into the Void in the forum Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years ago
Oh. It couldn’t have been that bad, could it? Better luck next time, I hope.
-
Daeus Lamb replied to the topic Shouting into the Void in the forum Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years ago
@zee No, no. 😄I took it down.
-
Gracie replied to the topic Battle Cry in the forum Poets 6 years ago
Thanks Beth, 😊 .
-
Beth Darlene replied to the topic Battle Cry in the forum Poets 6 years ago
Hey, I love that!!
-
Zee replied to the topic Shouting into the Void in the forum Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years ago
Yes, thanks for sharing, @daeus-lamb. Every little bit helps. What’s the name of your novel? Is it still available?
-
Eitan replied to the topic A poem – Alone in the night of darkness in the forum Poets 6 years ago
Thank you two! (:
-
Sarahfi replied to the topic Shouting into the Void in the forum Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years ago
@zee I feel similar. I’m not published, but marketing feels so nebulous and impossible- shouting into the void. Exactly.
@daeus-lamb Thanks for the resources!
-
Gracie replied to the topic A poem – Alone in the night of darkness in the forum Poets 6 years ago
That was beautiful Eitan.
-
Gracie started the topic Battle Cry in the forum Poets 6 years ago
A poem I write today. @rusted-knight , because I’m interested in what you think. I’m sorry, if you didn’t want to be tagged… Let me know, and I won’t again. (:
-=-
Battle Cry
-=-
Flags being torn,
& flags going up.Red and blue,
lines drawn across
the field of brothers.Words of hate,
and words of pride. Pushing, shoving,
hearts moaning a…[Read more] -
Daeus Lamb replied to the topic Shouting into the Void in the forum Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years ago
@zee A novel I self-published several years ago was kinda like that. 😄I’ll just name drop my favorite resources on marketing and self-publishing.
. Absolutely anything by David Gaughran.
. Kindleprenuer.com
. It’s been a long time, but I remember Tim Grahl’s book’s standing out.
. The Novel Marketing Podcast!!!
And this is something going on…[Read more]
-
joshuareidwriter posted an update in the group Historical Fiction Writers 6 years ago
Hello everyone. My name is Joshua and recently, I embarked on writing historical fiction short stories centered on African-American history. I can’t wait to begin discussing this endeavor with you.
-
joshuareidwriter joined the group Historical Fiction Writers 6 years ago
-
Sam M replied to the topic A poem – Alone in the night of darkness in the forum Poets 6 years ago
@eitan I love this poem. π I specifically like, “O my Lord, heal my heart, and let your love be in me.” Thank you for sharing this!
-
Kaytelyn joined the group Poets 6 years ago
-
Audra E. S. joined the group Poets 6 years ago
-
Eitan started the topic A poem – Alone in the night of darkness in the forum Poets 6 years ago
Hi everyone!
I haven’t been around for a long time… High school and stuff π It’s a poem I wrote today. It’s a rewriting of something I wrote earlier today, while and after a really hard time. I hope it will encourage, help, or just make you smile π
As always, I’m totally open to any kind of criticism, whether grammatical or artistic…[Read more]
-
Zee started the topic Shouting into the Void in the forum Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years ago
As a recently (self) published author, I’m still trying to get my head around the concept of promoting/marketing my books.
Yes, I’ve sold a few books, but I don’t have a clear plan for how to go about getting them into the hands (or rather, onto the screens) of more readers. So far, all that I have done feels a bit like shouting into the…[Read more]
-
Crazywriter joined the group Poets 6 years ago
-
Crazywriter joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years ago
- Load More












