-
Chelsea R.H. replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago
I got 464. Seeing I was stuck and Scrivener wasn’t working before, I find this quite pleasing π
That’s a lovely snippet! And I love the name Ryuu too π
-
Chelsea R.H. replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago
are you up for that word war now?
Anyone else want to join me? @eden-anderson @catwing @naiya-dyani @edmund-lloyd-fletcher @r-m-archer
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 11 months ago
@edmund-lloyd-fletcher Ok, the Ozztralians bit was funny. π
I might personally go with Ozzians. It’s definitely a bit of a challenge! If you can’t come up with a satisfactory name at the moment, I would suggest going with a temporary one for the time being so it doesn’t hold you up. I do that with my books sometimes when I don’t have time/don’t…[Read more]
-
E. Grace replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 11 months ago
@r-m-archer That’s cool! Since my novel is fantasy (albeit with a few sci-fi elements thrown in) I’ve usually been resorting to epic fantasy music.Β It usually does the trick in getting me in the right mood. π
@naiya-dyani (Love your profile name, btw!) I don’t think I’ve ever really listened to J-pop much before, but a couple of my friends are…[Read more]
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 11 months ago
@evelynΒ It was pretty stressful, but I’m feeling better today. Haven’t yet written anything since, though.
@eden-andersonΒ Thanks! And thanks, I hope I can continue doing NaNo too.
@edmund-lloyd-fletcher I hadn’t thought of it that way… I mean, I’m sure it’s definitely spiritual warfare, but I didn’t see anything as being related. It would m…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Word War VII in the forum Word Wars 6 years, 11 months ago
Meerkats!
@esther-sears
@parker
@caleb-e-king
@jessi-rae
@theswordinthebook
@selah-chelyah
@thewirelessblade
@fctait
@professorsjb
@katthewriter
@lightning-spider
@skye
@mairin-atha
@e-b-raulands
@jillifish
@dakota
@brooka3
@scarletimmortalized
@joseph_darkgrate
@NicoleG
@theinconceivable1
@elizabeth
@ellen-blanc
@ashira
@moonlighting-novelist
@ed…[Read more] -
Dakota replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019 in the forum Announcements 6 years, 11 months ago
Okay, thank you!
I am currently announcing my project. I am only making it viewable to buddies.
So, @professorsjb, I’ll be there! π
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 11 months ago
@edmund-lloyd-fletcher Ah, yes! I love Jacopo! π I forgot he was introduced like that, but I love his character too! He’s so funny, and his earnestness is adorable. Like when he wants to use the treasure: “Why not just kill them? I’ll do it! I’ll run up to Paris – bam, bam, bam, bam. I’m back before week’s end. We spend the treasure. How is this…[Read more]
-
Eden Anderson replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 11 months ago
@jessi-rae Thank you!! 😀
@r-m-archer Thanks, Archer…yeah, me too. ❤️ Thank you and way to go on yours!!
@edmund-lloyd-fletcher Thanks!
@jenwriter17 Do you want to word war? 😊
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 11 months ago
@edmund-lloyd-fletcher Thanks! I love that quote too–it’s one of my favorites! π (Could be that I’m tired, but my memory is failing me on who The Maggot is! XP)
-
Edmund Lloyd Fletcher replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 11 months ago
Well, certainly glad it worked out tho! π
@jessi-rae Every time you post something I love that Count of Monte Cristo quote!Β Just wanted to say that some time.Β (Also, I loved the character, The Maggot in the Jim Caviezel movie.) 👍👍
-
Eden Anderson replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 11 months ago
@edmund-lloyd-fletcher @jenwriter17 @evelyn Umm…guys? 😬
It’s too late. I went and rewrote it all. Thankfully, I was able to save quite a bit…copy and paste here and there and that was incredibly helpful. It probably was dumb of me to stop and start over…I probably should have just kept going but I didn’t.
I just turned up the music and…[Read more]
-
Eden Anderson replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 11 months ago
@edmund-lloyd-fletcher I’m glad you were able to pick an idea! At least you have somewhere to start now. 🙂
@emgc YOU. WILL. SURVIVE. Somehow, someway. *sends you chocolate, and tea, and hedge-hugs and everything that could possibly help you feel better*Β 🙃😊
Would you want to word war now? I’d be up for one…
@anne_the_noob14 *sighs* Poor…[Read more]
-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 11 months ago
@evelyn π
*in Smeagol voice* That wasss not me! That was Preciousss! Yess, it was Preciousss…
π
@kari-karast π Thanks! I’ve got one that’ll work for now. I don’t like it as much as I’d like to like it because I hate alliteration. Hate it. *shakes head* I’ll keep you in mind though!!
(oh, the title is A Paralegal’s Peril at the moment :D…[Read more]
-
Eden Anderson replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 11 months ago
@edmund-lloyd-fletcher Oh, plenty of cake. Cake for me, cake for you, CAKE FOR ALL MANKIND! 🥮🎂🎂🍰🍰
-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 11 months ago
@edmund-lloyd-fletcher The second one! They all sound awesome, but I just read The Red Badge of Courage, and really enjoyed it, so I think this one would be awesomer. Awesome-er. Whichever π
-
Gabrielle Pollack replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 11 months ago
*jumps in late*
@eden-anderson This thread is a grand idea! π What is your novel about?
@emgc I have to be honest, I didn’t do much with my last nano novel either. I didn’t even finish it. *hides face*
@r-m-archer Your WIP sounds epic! π
@anne_the_noob14 *munches on the cookies* Oooo, your book sounds like a fun murder mystery!
-
Eden Anderson replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 11 months ago
@anne_the_noob14 Great minds think a like, I guess! 😛
That’s just what we were missing! Perfect! Many thanks. 😄 But we need to get some Apple Cider in here. *disappears*
Thanks for telling us about your story, Anne! It sounds cool!! The mystery vibe is real. 😀
*prepares to spam your inbox come November* Are you sure you want this?…[Read more]
-
Eden Anderson started the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 11 months ago
Hello, fellow NaNoWriMers.Β
Welcome to the Official Place For SE NaNoWriMo Peeps to Gather. 🙃
Here shall we come to host word sprints/wars, discuss our WIPs, encourage each other and otherwise just have a BLAST!! 🥳🎉🎊🤩
If you are doing NaNoWriMo come right in, introduce your WIP, and join the fun! If you aren’t doing NaNoWriMo…well you can…[Read more]
-
ProfessorSJB started the topic NaNoWriMo 2019 in the forum Announcements 6 years, 11 months ago
The season has come for writers to go word-crazy! Although I have a million things going on, I am aboard the ship of this year’s NaNoWriMo. Are any of you guys going for it this year? We still have a week, and it’s not too late to join since that’s when I decided to go for it last year.
We can be buddies and support each other! You can find me…[Read more]
- Load More












