-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic And so it begins! in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 6 months ago
-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic And so it begins! in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 6 months ago
Me, who payed no attention to the spoiler warning and who hasn’t watched any of the Marvel movies but still loves Bucky: WAIT WHAT??????? NO. HE CAN’T DIE. I WON’T ALLOW IT. HE’S MY BABY AND IF THEY HURT HIM THEN SO HELP ME-
-
Vivian Grant replied to the topic And so it begins! in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 6 months ago
I have several:
“I understood that reference.”
“On your left.”
“When did you become an expert in nuclear astrophysics?” “Last night.”
“Don’t look at me, I do what he does, just slower.” -
Vivian Grant replied to the topic And so it begins! in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 6 months ago
Ohhh, right. I was so upset when I saw Captain America: First Avenger. And then I watched Winter Soldier and I forgave Marvel. 😉 Winter Soldier is incidentally my favorite Marvel movie, mostly for its endlessly-spectacular fight scenes and soundtrack.
Loki is definitely my favorite Marvel villain, though I wouldn’t go so far as…[Read more]
-
Vivian Grant replied to the topic And so it begins! in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 6 months ago
Are you talking about Bucky or Loki?
I’ve watched everything up to Avengers: Endgame. What about you? -
Vivian Grant replied to the topic And so it begins! in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 6 months ago
He has no filter– in the funny way. 😉 I can never choose between Bucky Barnes and Loki for my favorite Marvel character (like with extrovert and introvert, it varies with each day), but Black Widow is definitely my favorite Avenger.
In one word, Avatar: the Last Airbender is epic. I know that that word is overused, but it…[Read more]
-
Vivian Grant replied to the topic And so it begins! in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 6 months ago
I can’t honestly say that I’m all extrovert or all introvert. It drastically varies day to day. I might hide at home for a whole week, and then on the eighth day dance endlessly at a wedding reception. I do love dancing, but there aren’t many opportunities to do so beyond jamming at home.
I love live action movies/tv shows (have I…[Read more] -
Vivian Grant replied to the topic And so it begins! in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 6 months ago
Well, other than writing, of course, I love weightlifting and singing. I am trying to get better at scream-singing (yes, like a metal singer), but I also love clean singing. I love participating in events at church. As you might guess from the above comment, I love most subgenres of metal and rock music, and alternative. If I…[Read more]
-
Vivian Grant replied to the topic And so it begins! in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 6 months ago
Dagger: *Touches his forehead in Rhioe’s wake* A pleasure to meet you again, miss. Well, I didn’t know that I belonged to Kenem now.
Annie: Oh come on, you know she meant the dagger, Dagger.
Dagger: *Glances down at illustration in open page of book* Great Madam Contrary, that is a lot of eyeliner.
-
Vivian Grant replied to the topic And so it begins! in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 6 months ago
Dagger: Heh. ‘Dagger’s dagger’. Here, love. *Drops dagger in Annie’s hands*
Annie: *Sputters* Hey, don’t give it to me! What if he comes back?! *Jogs over to Kirat and holds it out to him* Here, take it. *Sees guide to pirate speak* Ooh! Is that a pirate book?
-
Vivian Grant replied to the topic And so it begins! in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 6 months ago
No, that’s fine. Half is plain curiosity, and the other half is that the way your comments are written makes me think of some teenager friends of mine, and so I wondered if you were a teenager. Though seeing that I personally wouldn’t answer that question, I don’t know why I asked it.
Dagger: Tread on thin ice, much?
-
Vivian Grant replied to the topic And so it begins! in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 6 months ago
Dagger: My wicked darling was actually concerned that the story was too intense– a courtesy she does not extend over my story.
Me: Oh, hush. *To the rest of the characters* Thank you all for the input, including you, Kenem.
I was wondering, how old are you?
-
Vivian Grant replied to the topic And so it begins! in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 6 months ago
Well, I’m glad to see that you like it. How about you tell me– what would you like to happen next? What kind of sequel ideas might you have in mind? Maybe I can build off of them and earn your forgiveness. 😉
-
Esmeralda Gramilton replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@urwen-starial LOL that totally didn’t happen this morning!
-
Vivian Grant replied to the topic And so it begins! in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 6 months ago
I have sometimes considered writing a sequel short story, but I have no idea what it would be about.
-
Vivian Grant replied to the topic And so it begins! in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 6 months ago
Prepare yourself– that was the end of the story.
-
Vivian Grant replied to the topic And so it begins! in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 6 months ago
@urwen-starial @esther-sears @anne_the_noob14
Alright, here is the second half. Enjoy!
For two days Owl stood by the cell, and eventually he lost his fear of the witch. She certainly spoke like a madwoman, and she loved to laugh over the most random things, but she quickly proved to be as dangerous as a wobbly-legged kitten.
During the day…[Read more]
-
Veraza Winterknight replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Sounds good!
@urwen-starial Sorry this took so long! Hopefully it works. I have no idea what I’m doing. XD
~~
Reza, hands clasped behind her back, paced across the rooftop with measured steps, a slow, graceful prowling. What was taking the boy so long? Movement in the streets below caught her eye. She turned and…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
So, for those of you who could not join in on our google hangouts these are the ideas we’ve come up with.
Cade goes to stay with Joan until further notice.
There are tunnels under the city in the shape of a tree and the different ‘branch tunnels’ are named after different goals of the sparrows (i.e Freedom, justice…[Read more]
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 6 years, 6 months ago
@urwen-starial aaaa thank you! I’m glad you like them 😁 I have a lot of other art-related projects going rn, but Feel free to drop a description of Jin. And I’ll see if I can get to it.
- Load More












