-
Eden Anderson replied to the topic Emoji Poem/Story in the forum Poetry Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
-
Katherine Baker replied to the topic Funny Poems in the forum Poetry Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
-
Libby replied to the topic Funny Poems in the forum Poetry Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@k-a-grey Your poem is darling! 🙂 I loved it so much.
I’ve not been on here for a while, but here’s a poem you might have fun with.
A Troublesome Evil
What is that metal shine I see,
The glint of steel between your teeth,
That colored grin you flaunt at me—
Have you an explanation?
Are they pasted gems with sticky stuff
Attached behind and u…[Read more] -
Libby replied to the topic Fresh Poems! in the forum Poetry Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@k-a-grey @evelyn Aw, thanks you guys. <3 You don’t know how much that means to me.
@kb-writer I felt your hug through the screen and it made me so happy. 🙂 Thank you so much. <3
And oh my goodness – your poem “Oh Lord” is so beautiful! Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting it! It encouraged me so much!Here’s a poem I wrote yes…[Read more]
-
Katherine Baker replied to the topic Fresh Poems! in the forum Poetry Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
I like your poem a lot! I love all the repetition in it, and I feel you got your message across very well.
The only part I struggled with was this particular section:
A cold, cold, cold Bold.
Enfold.
I still can’t quite figure out what it meant (maybe that’s not a bad thing?), and overall, I feel lik…[Read more]
-
Katherine Baker replied to the topic Funny Poems in the forum Poetry Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
I like your Hice Poem. Cute! When did you write it?
-
Katherine Baker replied to the topic Fresh Poems! in the forum Poetry Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
Hello!
Wow, this is all great! Excellent discussion topic, @emma-starr, and a lovely poem too! For some reason, I love the idea of gasping summer air.
@h-jones, that was a beautiful poem! The symbolism was enchanting. Great work!
@k-a-grey, Hello, nice to meet you! I don’t think I’ve seen you before. Your poem is so good! It’s very t…[Read more]
-
Heather replied to the topic Fresh Poems! in the forum Poetry Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@k-a-grey Whoooa, I absolutely love your poem and actually relate to it a lot. That’s super awesome!
-
Heather replied to the topic Could I get some Critique ? 🙂 in the forum Art Critique 7 years, 10 months ago
*spits out tea*
WAGHHH FLEDGE THIS IS SO AWESOMEEE
It’s even better close up, as opposed to seeing it just in your avatar. Also, yes – to quote @k-a-grey , it would be hard to give any critique since you are better than me. xD My only advice is to keep at it. You very much have a talent. 🙂
-
anne_the_noob14 replied to the topic Took me a while to get around to introducing myself, haha in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 10 months ago
@k-a-grey Thanks, haha!
Love your signature! That is SO me!!
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Could I get some Critique ? 🙂 in the forum Art Critique 7 years, 10 months ago
@k-a-grey Thanks! 🙂 She indeed does possess a superpower. Or something. Haha. She is from a superhero/fantasy story that I’ve yet to do anything with.
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Another one who doesn't know what she's doing in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 10 months ago
@k-a-grey Sounds great! I like Devin… his name in my head was either Eduard or Edmon, but that sounds good too!
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Another one who doesn't know what she's doing in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 10 months ago
@k-a-grey – By all means, go ahead! Which piece of art was it? I can’t believe that people like my graphic designs so much. That’s awesome. 😀
-
Libby replied to the topic Fresh Poems! in the forum Poetry Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
Hi again,
Here’s a poem I wrote a little bit ago, but just touched up. Please feel free to comment, share Scripture, or critique. And please pray for me. It’s been tough.
@k-a-grey I really enjoyed reading yours! How long have you been writing poetry?
@emma-starr Thank you so much! That means a TON to me, coming from you!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Another one who doesn't know what she's doing in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 10 months ago
Hello there! I’m SeekJustice, the time traveller from the future. 😛
I’m also a medical nerd, so your story sounds quite intriguing (have you heard of cystic fibrosis? I’m not sure of your story’s details but that could work )
Anyway, you seem to have been inundated with questions so I won’t bother you with anymore. Farewell 😀
-
Evelyn replied to the topic Fresh Poems! in the forum Poetry Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@k-a-grey Yay! Another poet! Welcome. 🙂
@h-jones Wow.
A very intriguing poem and full of a mixture of feelings, that I really think you’re doing a good job writing.
@i-david Hey, don’t feel out of place to share poems! Feel free to join the fray and please do share!
Okay, so lately I’ve mainly been plowing through my stack of poetry,…[Read more]
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic Another one who doesn't know what she's doing in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 10 months ago
@k-a-grey Cool! Those are really good authors that I enjoy as well. Do you have any fav. hobbies?
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Another one who doesn't know what she's doing in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 10 months ago
@k-a-grey Ah, I suppose you didn’t actually say that. xD Though this whole situation is still funny to me.
-
I, David replied to the topic Another one who doesn't know what she's doing in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 10 months ago
@k-a-grey *Waves awkwardly* Hi. I’m also fairly new, and have never known what I’m doing, so…
WELCOME TO STORY EMBERS!
Where everyone writes and/or draws and is crazy. So basically life as normal for most of us, I guess.
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic Another one who doesn't know what she's doing in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 10 months ago
@k-a-grey Ooh, I love Sherlock Holmes! And I have read that big 5-inch book like at least twice! 😛
- Load More












