Took me a while to get around to introducing myself, haha

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Took me a while to get around to introducing myself, haha

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

Ciao! Mi chiamo Anne! Mi piace parlare italiano, anche se non sono così bravo. (Translation for those of you who are thoroughly confused: “Hello! My name is Anne! I like speaking in Italian, even though I’m not that good at it.”)

I joined a couple months ago, I guess. It took me a while to figure out how everyone was posting introductions, lol. #notverybright

I don’t know what else to say… *awkward silence*

I guess I’ll just end here, lol. If anyone has questions for me, that’s awesome; just comment!

(Does pineapple belong on pizza? Whatcha think?)

"Reck not."
    ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@anne_the_noob14  Hello Anne! Welcome to Story Embers! I assume you came for the writing aspect of it, since you didn’t specify otherwise. What genres do you like to write in? Personally I prefer pineapple stay off my pizza, but I don’t think it’s a crime to enjoy it either! 😉

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

Hi, and thanks!

Yes, I came for writing. I write pretty much anything fiction, and usually some comedy slips in here and there, which I’ve found isn’t a good thing when I’m trying to write something serious, lol. I find that anything non-fiction has boundaries that I can’t write in easily.

My friends and I seem to be tied in the pineapple argument, lol. I’m on the side that says if you put pineapple on pizza, you ruin both the fruit and the pizza! Lol!

"Reck not."
    ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Chalice
    @chalice

@anne_the_noob14, Hey and welcome! Yes, I believe pineapple does belong on pizza. But I seem to like a lot of weird food combinations.

I like writing comedy too. My brother and I started writing a comedy (we thought it was hilarious anyway), but we haven’t worked on it in a while. 😛 Have you finished any stories?

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
    “Creativity takes courage” -Henri Matisse

ori-art
    @ori-art

@anne_the_noob14

Hi! Welcome! *hug* ( just cause I love hugs…hope you don’t mind >fingers crossed<)

Pineapple doesn’t belong on pizza…in the humble opinion of my tastebuds. Maybe fruit pizza.

Anyway…what is your signature from? I know it from somewhere…but last time I guessed I was wrong. 😐

"Who knows what the next month will bring? I say let us eat cake now!"
    -Mr. Benedict

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@anne_the_noob14

Hey, welcome to this crazy place! (Wait…why am I welcoming you when you have been here longer than me?🤔) As you can see I’m not so bright myself.

*clears throat*

ANYWAY, it’s wonderful to meet you and I love your profile pic. Is that your puppy? He’s adorable. (I’m just assuming it’s a “he”…I hope it’s a he…because if it’s a her, then I’m gonna feel awkward.)

And I think it’s awesome that you can speak Italian. 😲 That’s so cool!

Pineapple definitely does not belong on pizza. Pizza is SOOO good but once pineapple comes into the picture, everything is totally ruined. ( @chalice How on earth??? What other weird stuff do you eat? 😀)

BTW, I’m sitting here, dying with laughter over your signature. (Are you a Princess Bride fan?)

………

I feel like that was very random and convoluted…*sigh* But if your going to take anything away from this post, take this:

“Hi. Nice to meet you.”

Because that was what I meant but it came out in a lot of extra words and random thoughts. Hope you understand.

😜

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

K. A. Grey
    @k-a-grey

@anne_the_noob14  Hey there.  Welcome to Story Embers… even if you joined before me.   I’ve never tried pineapple on pizza.  It sounds okay, I guess.  I’d eat it or at least try.

"Atticus, he was real nice. . . .”
      “Most people are, Scout, when you finally see them.”

Anonymous

Welcome to Story Embers, Anne!

Question time, eh?

Okay…what geners do you write in? Hobbies? What do you do when you don’t write? Have you ever tried seaweed? (That was random…😜) Favorite Books? Favorite movies? Favorite authors?

And about the pineapple on pizza…I’m in the middle, never made a decision about it. 😆

~ Emily ~

Chalice
        @chalice

@eden-anderson, How can you resist those chunks of sunshine? The sweet, juicy, goodness mingling with cheese and sauce. It looks like I’m out numbered though. 😛

Well… I made a pizza omelette a while ago that was actually pretty good. Kind of like lasagna with eggs instead of noodles. I also like dipping my french fries in my frostie, (on the rare occasion that I have those things) but I don’t think I’m the only one who does that. And I like cream cheese in just about anything. Cream cheese in quesadillas, cream cheese in omelettes…. That’s not weird though is it?

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
        “Creativity takes courage” -Henri Matisse

Selah CJW
        @selah-chelyah

@anne_the_noob14  Cool, you like speaking Italian! My current WIP uses that language as many of the characters are Italian in origin. Are you a proper-grammar speaker who wants to proofread my book when I finish the rough draft and make sure it is properly Italian?! 😀

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
        ~ Created to create ~

Livi Ryddle
        @anne_the_noob14

I have not finished anything… *insert wistful face here* I have quite a few stories I want to finish, but haven’t yet.

"Reck not."
        ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Livi Ryddle
        @anne_the_noob14

@ori-art I don’t mind! Hugs are always nice! *hugs back*

Yes! Exactly my thoughts!

Princess Bride! When Westly and Montoya meet, Montoya says “who are you?” and then they continue with the rest.

"Reck not."
        ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Livi Ryddle
        @anne_the_noob14

@eden-anderson First off, I must say this. IT’S SO AWESOME TO SEE THAT YOU RAMBLE ON JUST LIKE ME!!!! YAY!!!

moving on… lol…

No, he’s not mine, he’s actually my aunt’s, and yes, he’s a he! 🙂

YES!!! Exactly! Pineapple is good, pizza is good, but both together… *shudder*

Yes! I love Princess Bride! It’s AWESOME!!

Haha, ok! Thanks for the welcome!

"Reck not."
        ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

ori-art
        @ori-art

@anne_the_noob14

Yes, of course! I thought so but couldn’t remember exactly who said it. Love it! 👌😁

"Who knows what the next month will bring? I say let us eat cake now!"
        -Mr. Benedict

I, David
        @i-david

Hello, @anne_the_noob14! It is I, David, coming bearing happy greetings!

And pinapple pizza. Because haters gonna hate.

Glad you could join us! I heard comedy mentioned, and there’s actually at least one thread for that… Be careful though, as it is weird and wild. And filled with giant evil emojis.

Four
        INFP
        songwriter

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest