fb

NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,491 total)
  • Author
    Brink
    @nuetrobolt

I was going to say I would join this war, but I just got called, so nevermind!

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani Ok!

@nuetrobolt
    *grins* I have books that I feel the same way about. If you decide you want beta readers at some point, I’m still up for it, though!

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Pffft, only 167 this time 😀

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani 546! I’ve gotta go now because we’re having lunch and heading to town, but thank you!! I’ll be back later today probably.

(I’M GETTING MY DRIVING PERMIT THIS AFTERNOON AAAA)

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani Like I said, any progress is better than no progress! 😛

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 AHHH GOOD LUCK!!! And have fun! 😀

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

E. Grace
    @emgc

@eden-anderson Yeah, uhm, about that…I may have just kinda sorta hit 50K this morning.  I’m not done with NaNo though! I’ve still got kind of a ways to go with my novel. XD

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@emgc That’s so awesome!!!

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@emgc Whoohoo! Good for you! That is amazing!

I know that my book is going to be a lot longer than 50,000, so I am trying to hit 50K early and maybe go all the way to 70K this month.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@anne_the_noob14, I probably will want beta readers, so I’ll make sure to tag you when I ask for betas!

Good luck!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by Brink.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@nuetrobolt

Same here! About the book being longer than 50K, anyway. I was going to write a couple new chapters to add to the beginning, then go back to where I left off, but I’m halfway through NaNo and still working on the new chapters. (Currently at 23,800 words on the new chapters alone.) I thought it’d only take maybe 10k to 15k!
    But nope. My WIP is turning out wayyy longer than I thought it would.

(Yes, I continued on a book I was already working on, instead of starting a new one. I’m adding 50K to it.)

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@emgc *blinks* *blinks again*

Isn’t reaching 50k supposed to take a whole month????

But AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT’S SO AWESOME FOR YOU OH MY WORD YOU MADE IT IN ONLY HALF A MONTH L;ASDKJFUNRGJKHDFIUDRHKJ

*takes a deep breath*

This calls for more than cookies or brownies! This calls for. . . this calls for. . .

A GIANT CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN WITH BERRIES AND CAKE PILED AROUND IT.

*taste tests the chocolate and bounces on heels* Enjoy.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@kari-karast, I also was adding to something I had started on. I’m just adding 50,000 to it, and even with that it won’t be nearly done. I’m guessing it will be 100K by the time its done. I’ll see.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@nuetrobolt That’s great!

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

This calls for. . . this calls for. . . A GIANT CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN WITH BERRIES AND CAKE PILED AROUND IT.

@naiya-dyani
    That sounds like the best desert ever.

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,491 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest