NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 1,491 total)
  • Author
    Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyani Ooh, I’m so sorry! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ *hands you a tissue*

It’ll be okay, I promise. I mean it won’t, but it will…like…here, just have another tissue.

*sits in the corner and cries with you*

Killing characters you love (assuming that you loved this character) is the worst.

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@eden-anderson *accepts tissue* It was (I think) the perfect end to his arc, though. Bittersweet. He died saving someone he felt bad for betraying once.

*sobs* IT’S SO PAINFUL AND YET SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

Hey, guys. . . I kind of have about 5500 words to finish today . . . is anyone up for a word war?

@eden-anderson
        @emgc @r-m-archer @nuetrobolt @tinuviel @anne_the_noob14 @catwing @otherfolks

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by Naiya Dyani.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Eden Anderson
        @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyani RIP noble character which shall go unnamed. ๐Ÿ˜”

I’d love to word war with you. How long? 15?

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@eden-anderson Sure! at :05?

Eden Anderson
          @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyani Hmm…well, I’m probably going to be eating lunch at that time, so I’ll probably miss a good part of it, but I’ll do as much as I can!

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@eden-anderson That’s okay, you can just start your timer when you’re able to!

Eden Anderson
            @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyani Okay, sounds good!

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

@eden-anderson *shrugs* 298.

E. Grace
              @emgc

@naiya-dyani @eden-anderson Are you guys still going? (I’ll join in!)

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

Eden Anderson
              @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyani 412.

My winning streak continues. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@emgc
              We are done now…but I’d go again with you.

E. Grace
              @emgc

@eden-anderson Awesome! 15 minutes at the start of the hour?

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

@eden-anderson @emgc Heh, did you think you could get rid of me, Eden? ๐Ÿ˜›

I’ve got a ton of cramming to do. I’ll go as soon as I’m able to start my timer (you know, because it’s too late for me to start at the top of the hour ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

E. Grace
                @emgc

@naiya-dyani Sorry, I didn’t end up going because I had to go do something first. Would you want to start again? Maybe at :20?

Naiya Dyani
                @naiya-dyani

@emgc Sure! Unless you say otherwise, I’ll assume 15 minutes ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 1,491 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest