NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 1,491 total)
  • Author
    E. Grace
    @emgc

@naiya-dyani Great!

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

Oh sorry, I got distracted and missed that one.

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

E. Grace
    @emgc

@naiya-dyani I got 865 what about you?

@eden-anderson That’s okay, would you want to go again?

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@emgc *shrugs* 283.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

E. Grace
      @emgc

@naiya-dyani Awesome. 🙂

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@emgc @eden-anderson I’ll probably be here for almost all the wars today since I have to cram so much XD

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

I have to go take care of a few things, but I’ll be right back! 😉

Eden Anderson
          @eden-anderson

@emgc @naiya-dyani I would word war with you guys now if you want.

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@eden-anderson

. . . I don’t suppose you’re still around?

Eden Anderson
            @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyani  HERE I AM and as ready as ever to put your writing skills to the test!

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

@eden-anderson Heh heh, oh dear! I’ve realized I don’t have a ton left in my plot before I’m done and am kind of freaking out because I have to essentially double my word count to reach 50k. . . DX

But I still have some ways to go, and after that some extra expanding to do. Worst comes to worst, I write a poem for the end 😛

*takes a deep breath* You want to go for 15 at :45?

Eden Anderson
              @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyani Aw, I’m sorry! I hope you figure something out. 🙂

Sure! Sounds good!

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

@eden-anderson I sure hope I do! 🙁

358 this time.

Eden Anderson
                @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyani 420.

Thanks for warring with me! 😀

Livi Ryddle
                @anne_the_noob14

@edmund-lloyd-fletcher Yo, those are so cool! I want to try carving/whittling sometime, but I’m just so busy with other things I don’t have time lol

@eden-anderson 😀

*beams* Thank youuuuu!!! *sends virtual hugs and tea and chocolate and cool pens and stickers because everybody needs that*

@naiya-dyani @eden-anderson

Verily, I’ve been straight up cackling reading thine warring comments. Yea, speaking in such a manner makes everything more fun. *cackles even villanlyouser than thee*

(And yes, Naiya… I have’n quite gotten to the killing characters stage yet, but… someday… *pats your head and hands you cookies and tea*)

I’ll be around for a while if anyone wants to word war! (*cough* Eden and Naiya, I’ll be MORE than happy to beat both of thee at once *cough*) 😀 😀

OH WAIT I FORGOT HAHAAH *laughs nervously* I still have a majorish plot hole to fix before I go on because I’m stuck until I fix it ahahahah Ok well I’ll still be online for a while and I have a couple other writing projects I need to do, so I can still war!

"Hey. Spit that out."
                *ignores him and swallows frog*
                _____
                "This is the way."

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 1,491 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest