NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 1,491 total)
  • Author
    E. Grace
    @emgc

@naiya-dyani Great!

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

Oh sorry, I got distracted and missed that one.

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

E. Grace
    @emgc

@naiya-dyani I got 865 what about you?

@eden-anderson
    That’s okay, would you want to go again?

"True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less." - C. S. Lewis

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@emgc *shrugs* 283.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

E. Grace
      @emgc

@naiya-dyani Awesome. πŸ™‚

Naiya Dyani
      @naiya-dyani

@emgc @eden-anderson I’ll probably be here for almost all the wars today since I have to cram so much XD

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

I have to go take care of a few things, but I’ll be right back! πŸ˜‰

Eden Anderson
          @eden-anderson

@emgc @naiya-dyani I would word war with you guys now if you want.

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@eden-anderson

. . . I don’t suppose you’re still around?

Eden Anderson
            @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyaniΒ  HERE I AM and as ready as ever to put your writing skills to the test!

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

@eden-anderson Heh heh, oh dear! I’ve realized I don’t have a ton left in my plot before I’m done and am kind of freaking out because I have to essentially double my word count to reach 50k. . . DX

But I still have some ways to go, and after that some extra expanding to do. Worst comes to worst, I write a poem for the end πŸ˜›

*takes a deep breath* You want to go for 15 at :45?

Eden Anderson
              @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyani Aw, I’m sorry! I hope you figure something out. πŸ™‚

Sure! Sounds good!

Naiya Dyani
              @naiya-dyani

@eden-anderson I sure hope I do! πŸ™

358 this time.

Eden Anderson
                @eden-anderson

@naiya-dyani 420.

Thanks for warring with me! πŸ˜€

Livi Ryddle
                @anne_the_noob14

@edmund-lloyd-fletcher Yo, those are so cool! I want to try carving/whittling sometime, but I’m just so busy with other things I don’t have time lol

@eden-anderson
                πŸ˜€

*beams* Thank youuuuu!!! *sends virtual hugs and tea and chocolate and cool pens and stickers because everybody needs that*

@naiya-dyani
                @eden-anderson

Verily, I’ve been straight up cackling reading thine warring comments. Yea, speaking in such a manner makes everything more fun. *cackles even villanlyouser than thee*

(And yes, Naiya… I have’n quite gotten to the killing characters stage yet, but… someday… *pats your head and hands you cookies and tea*)

I’ll be around for a while if anyone wants to word war! (*cough* Eden and Naiya, I’ll be MORE than happy to beat both of thee at once *cough*) πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

OH WAIT I FORGOT HAHAAH *laughs nervously* I still have a majorish plot hole to fix before I go on because I’m stuck until I fix it ahahahah Ok well I’ll still be online for a while and I have a couple other writing projects I need to do, so I can still war!

"Reck not."
                ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 1,491 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest