-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@rose-noblescroll Yay! I’m so glad you like it! 😀 I’m glad her hair looks “Cindyish” 😀 😀 I was worried I made it a little too long haha.
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@rose-noblescroll Here is Cindy 🙂 Sorry I didn’t feel like I had time to
do full color. (also the lighting wasn’t very good in my bedroom..)
-
Ara replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@rose-noblescroll Your WIP sounds neat! Are all the names historical or did you just come up with them?
-
S.F. Dekreel replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@millennium-m Yep, a writing guild and an art guild.
@rose-noblescroll Okay, I’ll try color. . . But I haven’t done it in a long time, so brace yourself. . . 😛
-
Heather replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel No problem!!! <3 It’s no big deal.
@millennium-m Thank you!
@rose-noblescroll I call Esther. 😉
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@rose-noblescroll I can try Cindy if you want. 🙂
-
S.F. Dekreel replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@rose-noblescroll *waves paws in air*
I call Charlotte!! Keep in mind it’s very likely going to take a while though. 😛 Do you want her in color? I usually work in black and white, but I could do color.
-
Karthmin replied to the topic November 2018 Accountability in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 10 months ago
New week, new resolve. We’re getting closer and closer to the end of the year, guys. Let’s keep up our motivation to press on, fight well, write better, and keep each other moving.
+++
Last week, I did not get any work done in my WIP (tho I did write some poetry), but I did fulfill my second goal, and I got some more beta-reading done. Pretty…[Read more]
-
Sarah Inkdragon started the topic November Critique Piece! in the forum Critiques 7 years, 10 months ago
So, I missed the October critique, but I’m back with my November piece now. This is actually the first chapter of a novella that I’m writing that I posted here before for a few Alpha readers to look over. It’s only written up to chapter 4 so far, but now that my school has leveled out a little and midterms are over, I’m expecting to be able to…[Read more]
-
EmGC replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum Erekdale Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much! Yes, I agree. As long as I get SOMETHING done. XD
Are you going for the whole 50K this year?
-
Karthmin replied to the topic CD Week 5: appearance and non-verbal communication {research} in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 11 months ago
Here are the links, as promised:
1. Physical appearance/clothing:
http://www.well-storied.com/ blog/the-ultimate-guide-to- nailing-your-characters- appearance
2. Non-verbal communication:
https://writerunboxed.com/ 2018/06/11/non-verbal- communication-in-writing/
https://www.psychologytoday. com/us/blog/psychology- writers/201201/nonverbal-…[Read more]
-
Karthmin replied to the topic November 2018 Accountability in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 11 months ago
Hail, friends!
We come to another week.
State how your goals went last week, and set new ones for this one! 🙂
+++
My goals were sadly unfulfilled, so I think they will remain the same, with some additions.
1. Get some work done in my WIP!
2. Critique two Ereki pieces in the critique section, and submit part three of my critique pieces for…[Read more]
-
Karthmin replied to the topic NaNoWriMo Word War in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@emgc Awesome!
+++
@sarah-inkdragon @devastate-lasting @sageinthemeadow @enu @the-inkspiller @filewriter @princess-foo @emgc @catwing @kelly-lundgren @allison-grace @sarah-narnathron @ajaj2000 @warrenluther04 @lydia-writes @seekjustice @rose-noblescroll @taaka-merespinner @thetessinator @jose-cuellar-ramirez @bekks2017 @cowlick @ariednelle
-
Karthmin started the topic Character Building Role-Play in the forum Erekdale Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
Introduce your Erekdale character, and start socializing with the other random Ereki who show up!
For more information about what we are trying to do in this thread, please follow this link and read the first post!
To start off with, we are meeting in the central world-pod. Let’s see where this goes!
+++
Rules:
1. Do not break role-play. E…[Read more]
-
EmGC replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum Erekdale Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
Sorry for not replying sooner! I blame life. XD Anyways, thanks for the offer to help! If I run into anything confusing, I’ll let you know. 🙂 It’s awesome you did it last year! Were you able to win? Tbh, at this point I’m unsure whether I will even be able to keep up with it… a lot has been happening at home and with my fa…[Read more]
-
EmGC replied to the topic SURPRISE WORD WAR! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@filewriter @seekjustice @catwing @everyoneelsewhocontributed : Great job, guys!
I set my goal for 2,500 a day………and…………I did it!!! So, along with the extra I managed to write last night, it brings my total to 19,121.
@karthmin, were you able to write any this week, sir?
@kelly-lundgren @sarah-inkdragon @sarah-narnathron @rose-nob…[Read more]
-
Karthmin started the topic Building Erekdale 2.0 in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
Ereki.
It is time to begin anew.
The borders of our fair valley lay yet unmapped, our personal holdings are vague and undefined, and we – the people of Erekdale, are rather unknown, even to ourselves. So we must tread the farthest corners, build up home and hearth, and take a good look in the mirror.
What is Erekdale? And who are it’s…[Read more]
-
Karthmin started the topic CD Week 4: quirks {writing} in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 11 months ago
Dearest Ereki,
In order that the peace and tranquility which reigned nearly undisturbed under the leadership of Morrea Firebird may continue without change under my Guildmastering, our guild discussion of character development will continue in the same direction as we were traveling before.
+++
And so, this week, we come to a lovely little…[Read more]
-
Karthmin started the topic November 2018 Accountability in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 11 months ago
Ereki!
If it please your honors, announce your weekly writing/life/school goals herein! We’ll collectively give each other a little kick in the pants to keep ourselves going, eh? Anyone is free to check in on anyone and ask how their goals are coming along at any point (but please, no biting!). This is, after all, group accountability; you’re not…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Sad but Exciting News in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
Hey Ereki!
My phoenix is waiting to carry me away from the land of Erekdale and toward whatever is in store for me next. I’m just popping back in this evening to give you all my final farewell. The transition to your new guildmaster is official as of 12:01am 😉
I know @Karthmin will be a wonderful guildmaster who will certainly lead the Ereki on…[Read more]
- Load More












