-
Selah replied to the topic Meraki Song!!! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 8 months ago
*high fives you back and nods with you*
Absolutely! 🙂
I think they are vocals, although I could not find the actual lyrics to it. At least that is what it sounded like to me… 😀
Great question!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Meraki Song!!! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 8 months ago
@selah-chelyah Whoa that’s so cool! 😍
Check this out,…[Read more]
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic Meraki Song!!! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 8 months ago
@ashira Yeah, it is awesome! 🙂
@theinconceivable1 @parker @mairin-atha  @scarletimmortalized @dakota @katthewriter  @professorsjb @elizabeth  @scarletimmortalized  @thewirelessblade @joseph_darkgrate
Check out this song!
-
Skye replied to the topic A Christmas Proposition in the forum Meraki Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@mairin-atha Quit making my eyes rain! Thank you so much!!!
-
Jane Maree started the topic {Story Theory – Week 11} The Plot Twist Recipe (+ FEEDBACK/SUGGESTIONS NEEDED) in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 9 months ago
We’ve all had that one book that totally blew our minds with the crazy twists and turns of the plot, always keeping us on our toes.
How do authors come up with such stunning plot surprises? How do they blow our expectations out of the water?
Well, let me tell you.
There’s a recipe for everything. And naturally there’s a recipe…[Read more]
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic A Matter of Life and Death… in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic A Christmas Proposition in the forum Meraki Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
I am your Secret Santa, but it may be a few more days…thank you for your patience! 🙂
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic A Matter of Life and Death… in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, refer to what @cassie-hartfinh said, and the warning that I sent you via email. Did you read that?! Thank you so much for your gratefulness, it means a lot!! Nice to have my guild supporters on here. 😛
GREAT questions! Answering the first question, I have to disagree a bit with Cassie and say it could happen MUCH sooner than…[Read more]
-
Cassie Hartfinh replied to the topic A Matter of Life and Death… in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@selah-chelyah Glad I interpreted your intentions right! 😉 I’m always happy to step up and help people understand other people better!
@mairin-atha First of all, I love your name! I might use it in a book someday. Second, to answer your question, you know how forecasters do ‘tornado watches’ versus ‘tornado warnings’? That’s what this man, Mr.…[Read more]
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic A Matter of Life and Death… in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@happyholly_c @thewirelessblade @kari-karast @noahlitle  @literatureforthelight @seekjustice @filewriter @ncstokes @corissa  @kelly-lundgren @mairin-atha @countryboy77
Can you all take the time to read the above post? It is important for everyone, regardless of where you live. Esp those on the West coast at the moment, but for everyone…[Read more]
-
Parker Hankins replied to the topic Leaving the Guild?! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
@jane-maree, you’ve made very good points!
Thanks!! I might stay to help others who need help. I mean, I do love helping others.
@ashira, yes, I’ll still do beta reading. I love doing that!! And I would be on the general forum if y’all needed me. 😉
@mairin-atha, I might listen to her…
-
Jane Maree started the topic Goals for 2019! in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 9 months ago
First of all: I’m sorry that it’s been so quiet here lately. I’ve been crazy busy over December, and I think we all needed a bit of a break over Christmas. I will, however, be back to the weekly lessons and things next Monday.
I hope you all had a great Christmas! And a happy new year to all of you as well. 😀
I’m not a huge goal-maker, but I…[Read more]
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic A Matter of Life and Death… in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
😀 Yeah, that is true… (Both things you said.) Still I thought I would tag you anyway, though. *rueful grin*
@kari-karast @noahlitle @happyholly_c @thewirelessblade @eden-anderson @corissa @ncstokes  @kelly-lundgren @mairin-atha @dekreel @countryboy77  @literatureforthelight
OKAY, you all!>
Thank you all for your enqu…[Read more]
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic A Matter of Life and Death… in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, it will affect anyone who knows anyone anywhere near the W. coast, which only you would know whether or not you know anyone in the areas! 🙂
Please do not feel bad! 😀 I was going to email it to you as well, BTW.
@mairin-atha @eden-anderson @noahlitle @corissa  @kelly-lundgren @kari-karast
It conce…[Read more]
-
NCStokes replied to the topic A Matter of Life and Death… in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@mairin-atha Yeah, it took me forever to figure them out, but I think they’re quite helpful. I don’t think we’ve met before, so hi! I’m NC.
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic A Matter of Life and Death… in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@kari-karast @mairin-atha @countryboy77
If you all would be able to email me that would be easier to share. 🙂
No, I did not hear about that. It IS semi-related, but that is not why I posted this. Where are they at?
Great…I will send it to you and you can see for yourself. It is very important if you know anyone in t…[Read more]
-
Selah Chelyah started the topic A Matter of Life and Death… in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal @bama-rose @raemarie @corissa @kate @r-m-archer @literatureforthelight @j-parkhurst @gabbyj @cassandraia @chalice @noahlitle @julianne @germaine-han @maddiejay @sesi @r-j-karas @rosemarylouise @msqueen8 @samuel @eden-anderson  @professorsjb @elizabeth @scarletimmortalized @parker @katthewriter @mairin-atha
This makes me teary eyed. The theme and the story it portrays…huhu BEAUTIFUL. There is so much meaning and hope running through the words. I love how it brandishes your poetic style. There were a few paragraphs that I Â had to read again in order to grasp the full meaning and effect you were going for (like I had to pick up…[Read more]
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic Flash Fiction/Short Story in the forum Critiques 7 years, 9 months ago
@jane-maree 😛
I am gonna tag my sister, @ashira as she may enjoy checking it out as well! 🙂
- Load More












