-
Caseybold replied to the topic Does anyone want to read this slightly depressing poem? in the forum Poets 6 years, 6 months ago
@urwen-starial Thanks for sharing this! It puts into words what I, and I’m sure a lot of other people going through COVID-19-related social distancing, am/are feeling right now too. The emotions expressed here are raw and real, and help me see that I’m not alone.
The meter could be tighter, if you’re looking to improve on it. I loved the imagery!…[Read more]
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Does anyone want to read this slightly depressing poem? in the forum Poets 6 years, 6 months ago
@urwen-starial OKAY, get over here, it’s hug time! *cri*
I totally feel you. It’s kind of scary to put such sensitive pieces of yourself out there, but it feels so good to finally share it. We’re all here for you. I’ll be praying for you. <3 You know you can always talk to me when you’re having a hard time.
Kedori gives hugs, too.
-
Dakota replied to the topic Does anyone want to read this slightly depressing poem? in the forum Poets 6 years, 6 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Thanks for tagging me! That post wasn’t boring. š
@urwen-starial I don’t think I have any negative critique either. Great job!! š *hug*
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Does anyone want to read this slightly depressing poem? in the forum Poets 6 years, 6 months ago
You might want to read this. Being a poet and all š
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Does anyone want to read this slightly depressing poem? in the forum Poets 6 years, 6 months ago
*cries inwardly* 😭
I have nothing to say as far as negative critique Urwen! It was really sad, yet somehow very beautiful. I’m sorry that you feel like that.
*virtual (((HUGS)))*
I think it’s wonderful that you decided to post it! It takes a lot of courage and honesty to post something that close to your heart and personal. And…[Read more]
-
Urwen Starial started the topic Does anyone want to read this slightly depressing poem? in the forum Poets 6 years, 6 months ago
Here is a poem I wrote a few days ago, it’s what I was struggling with the other day in real life. But if even a few people would take the time to read it, that would mean so much to me.
Lonely times
I ask myself what Iām doing,
I think that all I’m doing is a waste,
I try and fail to find comfort,
In this lonely place.
I try and I stay a…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Old West in the forum Historical Fiction Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
Cool!! I love all dragon legends, but particularly that one!
Yeah they were rough places alright. Oof!!
You’re welcome. I’m always glad to help if I can. If you got any more questions feel free to bounce them off me.
-
Kendra Lynne replied to the topic Old West in the forum Historical Fiction Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
Hey! Thank you so much! Yes, while I was visiting the Creation Museum with my family last year, I read this article in the section of the place with lots of different stories with dragon-like creatures (dinosaurs), and the story really struck me and ever since I haven’t been able to forget it. It just needs a story.…[Read more]
-
E. K. Seaver joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 6 months ago
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Old West in the forum Historical Fiction Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
No one else has responded to you??!! Well!
Hi! This sounds like a REALLY great idea! I LOVE stories about the thunderbird! *shivers in delight*
I think it would be good to learn as much as you can about the culture and the towns in the old west. I’m also writing an old west story, though it’s set a little further back in time. I…[Read more]
-
Kendra Lynne started the topic Old West in the forum Historical Fiction Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
Hey, guys!
I’m plotting a new story for Camp Nano this April, and it’s a fantasy/historical fiction set in the old west (Tombstone, Arizona, circa 1889 and 1890, to be exact), and I’m a bit overwhelmed by all the things I’ll need to research to make the setting, characters, weapons, and food as accurate as possible. I now know that the .45…[Read more]
-
Kendra joined the group Historical Fiction Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic A poem in the forum Poets 6 years, 7 months ago
@naiya-dyani *nods* I figured… š
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic A poem in the forum Poets 6 years, 7 months ago
@anne_the_noob14 *pouts* Darn, I don’t think so. . .
*knows the guilds aren’t that active anymore but still wants a cool lookin badge* *and thread access*
-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic A poem in the forum Poets 6 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I’d just be wearing a t-shirt all the time and giving people challenging looks XD
Naiya, just curious, can you access a topic in one of the guilds since you’re not in a guild? There’s a topic over in Parimi Alca you’d enjoy and I started to tag you but realized you might not would be able to see it.
-
Dakota replied to the topic A poem in the forum Poets 6 years, 7 months ago
@naiya-dyani Yeah, that’s a good thing! š
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic A poem in the forum Poets 6 years, 7 months ago
@Dakota Heh heh, yeah, you don’t strike me as someone who would do that XD
I at least always tell them the truth, though! š
-
Dakota replied to the topic A poem in the forum Poets 6 years, 7 months ago
@naiya-dyani LOL! š Totally.
Really, I don’t think I would do that either. I’d be tempted to with some people, but I don’t think so . . .
-
Cassidy joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 7 months ago
-
Old Coot joined the group Poets 6 years, 7 months ago
- Load More












