@hgm_barnes18
Active 5 years, 8 months ago-
Heather replied to the topic Favorite Poems and Poets? in the forum Poetry Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@kb-writer Oooh, I’ll have to read that one! Also, I successfully read all of the poems you listed and… whew. Brain overload from too much awesomeness. xDDD The ones that really stood out to me were We Real Cool and Nothing Gold Can Stay. Such great works. <3
Oooh, I’ll definitely have to read it!!! Cindy Green, agh, I envy her poet skills.…[Read more]
-
Buddy J. replied to the topic Do Teen Guys Cry? (help me out please) in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! I like it.
Um… that might be true. It’s interesting to say the least. But honestly I find it slightly annoying when we try to put the human mind into such boxes.
-
I, David replied to the topic Long Talks About Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@eden-anderson @evelyn @h-jones @parker @cassiehartfinh @libby @hgm_barnes18 @kr-lalonde @kate @introcorn @emma-starr @the-fledgling-artist
(Also, I apologize for the awful formatting of my previous post… probably not worth reading now, haha.)
-
theinconceivable1 replied to the topic Any guys out there? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@kari-karast: “And I can do other stuff too. Like I’d just put you in a shield sphere, and then you’d just stand there. In the air. Unable to do anything.” “Well, the [inconceivables]’s have never taken defeat easily .” XD
“One question. Who’s going to judge?” everyone! we’ll do a voting thing where everyone says who they think wrote the bette…[Read more]
-
theinconceivable1 replied to the topic Any guys out there? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel: Don’t worry, “this will all soon be a happy memory” (This is so much fun! XD)
@hgm_barnes18: ‘’’ Well thanks! I do miss my home states lovely mountains… *sighs* also “unless I’m wrong, and I’m never wrong,” the broncos aren’t doing so well this season : /. At least we’re still cheering for them though!
BTW here is the google doc link…[Read more]
-
theinconceivable1 replied to the topic Any guys out there? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@kari-karst: “Does that mean the sword/bow drawing s done?” *blinks* hehe, oh ya… *instead of responding to everyone goes and sits down to draw. Spends at least an hour trying to draw this really cool battle scene he can see in his head. Utterly fails. Remembers why he’s not an artist and just sketches the blade* O well, not as cool as I imagi…[Read more]
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Any guys out there? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
You got it! -hands you daggers- -hands you crossbow that can fire daggers as well as arrows- I also really like daggers. 🙂
-
Parker Hankins replied to the topic Beta Readers Needed! in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@hgm_barnes18, awesome!! Tell me when you want the link to the book!
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Any guys out there? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
Well, all you gotta do to join is to say you want to. Apparently we’re ‘fighting’ for equal ranks? Or so that there aren’t any writing ranks anymore. Or something like that. (It was something else but then it changed, and I’m too lazy to go back through all the posts to find the exact thing. I should really know, but my brain is…[Read more]
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Any guys out there? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
There’s no need to find me. I’m right here! So… what do you want to know? -glances at notebook filled with what I’m supposed to do with and tell new recruits-
-
theinconceivable1 replied to the topic Any guys out there? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 10 months ago
@hgm_barnes18: I know right XD I just spent like 2 hours writing my last post! Life going pretty well for me at the moment, I’m on study leave (obviously studding XD) and having a good time! how about you? Hows your INTJ’ish life going? wrote anything good recently? Oh, ya, I’m in NZ so uh, we dont get thanksgiving breaks XD also, I’m sorry, bu…[Read more]
-
Linyang Zhang posted an update 7 years, 10 months ago
@hgm_barnes18 You probably don’t know me BUT I SAW YOU and your profile PICTURE and this is unrelated to everything but DO YOU LIKE twenty one pilots? And also your name, like…….. ‘A kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me’. Sorry. Good day.
-
Do I like TOP? That’s like asking if a fish likes to breathe. Oh, wait… well, it technically does, just underwater. Just like how I breathe TOP… this is getting out of hand. Um, anyway, yeah. TOP is life. I love it. |-/ 😀 (Btw, your username is very cool.) (Btw, what are your favorite albums or songs?)
-
Oh, thank you. Have you listened to their new album Trench? There are a lot of their songs I like, especially Neon Gravestones, Chlorine, Bandito, Guns For Hands, Trees, Goner, and so much more. What about you?
-
@devestate-lasting
Yes! I woke up at 5:30am the day Trench came out to listen to it, hahah. I would have stayed up late to hear it all, but I couldn’t, sadly. Chlorine and Neon Gravestones are, I think, my favorites from Trench. I also really love all of Vessel, that’s my favorite album (though Regional at Best or Self-Titled takes second place,…[Read more] -
Oof, the old songs are all really good. Have you listened to ‘No Phun Intended?” ‘Taken By Sleep’ from that is especially excellent. To be honest I’d forgotten which day Trench was coming out and I was only scrolling through Youtube did I find out.
-
-
AhHhH! Yes. I love NPI, and my favorite song from the album is actually Taken By Sleep. Wow. O.o
-
Yes, wow.
-
-
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 10 months ago
Eirivia sighed, this Alayna person seemed even more reclusive then she was. And then the futuristic Vanice was apparently going to take them into her present? That didn’t sound like a good idea, so Eiri decided to do something about it. “Okay. Okay. People. Vanice. Why are we going into a time machine? I mean, we don’t even know you! And now you…[Read more]
-
K. A. Grey replied to the topic Another one who doesn't know what she's doing in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 10 months ago
Oh, rats. I just typed a nice reply and clicked submit and my computer wasn’t even connected to the internet 🙁
@hgm_barnes18 I don’t really know if I have a favorite to write in. Contemporary? I think fantasy and sci-fi is cool too, though I’ve never written any. 🙂 (By the way, may I ask why you call yourself A Kitchen Sink…[Read more]
-
I, David replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 10 months ago
(Ironically, you actually helped even more, @the-fledgling-artist, as the two groups had previously been in different parts of the room until you had them brought together, thus vindicating @hgm_barnes18 ‘s post.)
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 10 months ago
( @hgm_barnes18 Oh, Idk.. I just feel like I’ve interrupted you or something. xD Though, I guess our posts don’t actually conflict that much. So I guess there aren’t any problems!)
-
A Kitchen Sink replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 10 months ago
Lol, what for? XD Idk, it’s my own fault for never inserting myself. 😉
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 10 months ago
( Oh, Sorry @hgm_barnes18 ! )
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 10 months ago
Jake:
I hear strange voices.. something about “characters”. How odd. A strange sensation tickles up my arms, and for a split second my head throbs. I groan, clutching my head. Then it ends. And I open my eyes just in time to see another girl appear in the room. (Alayna) I jump up, gawking at the girl . “UM- Did anyone else just see that??” S…[Read more]
-
Heather replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 10 months ago
@hgm_barnes18 I assume you just jump in. 🙂 That’s what I saw everyone else do, so… ha xD
@the-fledgling-artist Yes hello! ‘‘Tis I! 😀 *high-fives*
- Load More












