Role Play for Learning

Forums Fiction Characters Role Play for Learning

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,540 total)
  • Author
    I, David
    @i-david

Hello! It is me, the David! And I have an idea.

. . .

Buckle up tight, y’all.

*Smiles*

SO. Characters. You love them, but you love them. And that’s not the problem. The trouble is, you need to know them. And that’s much harder…

So HeRe We CaN rOlE pLaY aS oUr MaIn ChArAcTeR’s To HeLp LeArN wHaT tHeIr LiKe!

Or don’t. Leave while you still can. That’s cool too.

*Smiles again*

I hope this ends up actually being relevant and useful…

So, uh, yeah… time for random tag spam! @evelyn @eden-anderson @libby @wordsmith @theinconceivable1 @rochellaine @h-jones @the-fledgling-artist @hgm_barnes18 @story-embers

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@i-david

Miss Agnes: *sniffs* The main character? I should have known I wasn’t welcome here. Kids these days… *shakes head*

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Cool idea David. 😀

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Yes, this is cool! Over at the YWWC they have a role-laying section.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

This could be a really good way for me to get inside Jake’s head a little more.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Me: Ooh! Can I do it? Please? It’s such a wonderful idea. And it’ll really help with my first-person POVs.

-makes giant puppy dog eyes at @i-david

Erivia: Wait… I’m going to be doing what!? I have to meet other completely random strangers!?

Me: Yes you do. Everyone ignore Eiri! Actually, forcefully introduce yourselves to her, please and thank you.

"You can dance with my henchman."

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@i-david Cool idea!

Marcia: *bites lip*  Is this such a good idea?  What is one of them is a spy?  But then again, what if I meet someone who is nice?

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Eirivia: *notices Marcia standing in corner* *wonders if she should introduce herself* *decides not to*

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@kari-karast

Marcia: *notices another girl* she looked at me, she looked at me *walks over slowly, smiling a little* Hi, my name is Marcia

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@ashira

Eirivia: *eyes widen* “Oh. Um. Hi. I’m Eirivia. But you can call me Eiri.” don’t be evil don’t be evil don’t be evil…

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@kari-karast

Marcia: *smiles wider* Oh, I am not evil.  *laughs a little* Nice to meet you, Eiri.  I am from Carthage.  Where are you from?

I, David
    @i-david

Belial blinked. Where am I? he thought. He seemed to be in some sort of expansive room, and he wasn’t alone. There were several other strange looking people around him, some appearing crazier than others, but all looking equally confused.

“What in the world is going on,” he muttered to himself. He patted his robes to make sure his daggers were still with him.

I don’t know, but I don’t like it, Karra said. Be ready to kill someone at a moment’s notice.

“I don’t think that’ll be necessary, Karra. At least, I hope not.”

Don’t be a weakling just because you hope every stranger you meet here is friendly.

“It’s not weak to be kind.”

It’s weak to be gullible and naive. So don’t be. 

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@ashira

Eirivia: “Agh! You can read my mind!?” *tries not to panic* “Ah. Right… I’m from Ash.” *tries to decide whether or not to back slowly away*

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@i-david

Miss Agnes: “Great… now someone is talking to himself. How rude.” *sniffs and crosses arms* “Main characters are the worst.” *muses*

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@kari-karast

Marcia: Ash?  Where is that?  Is it on the Mediterranean Sea like Carthage?  Is it occupied by Romans?  *smiles broadly* Of course I can’t read minds.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest