fb

Story-Go-Round

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Story-Go-Round

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@bama-roseย  @emgcย  @ericawordsmithย  @thewirelessbladeย  @everyone-else-involved

I’m going to be away from Story Embers for a while, so I won’t be available for the next several rounds. Have fun, guys!

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

Umm… Hello? Am I the only one here?

Is this thing officially dead? ‘Cause…

We either need to bury this thing formally (AKA put it in the coffin, dig the whole, drop it in and sing a funeral dirge) or SOMEBODY needs to go ahead and write the next part. ๐Ÿ˜€

So… Anybody #stillin?

@bama-rose
    @dekreel @emgc @i-david @introverted-elf @lin @thewirelessblade

Was this everybody that still wanted to be a part?

Alrighty, let’s either come up with a game plan, open up for new writers, or… *sniffles* shoot the thing to put it out of its misery and start the official

The Cemetary of Dead Stories of Emberia.

What do y’all think? I’d love to see this poor story keep on living… Especially with talking animals… that was just super cute.

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@ericawordsmith

I agree.

I’m #stillin, but we should change something… Maybe just write shorter parts so people don’t feel like they won’t have enough time? I know it’s pretty short already, but it might help.

But I won’t object to burying it, either.

What do you guys think?

Courage, dear heart ~ Aslan

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@bama-rose

I want to see what everybody else wants to say about it, but either we could set up a stricter time frame for it, or we could figure out a new way to have the writers work on it. Or we can make the thing more relaxed, like give each person a week to work on it, they can add as much or as little as they’d like, but when their week is up, the next person automatically steps in. Just some thoughts. ๐Ÿ™‚

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@ericawordsmith

Yeah, I like that.

Lin
    @lin

@ericawordsmith Also #stillin! but if no one else wants to continue I fear we might have to say our goodbyes to this thread. I hope it wont be necessary though! I kinda liked where this story was going ๐Ÿ™‚

Writing short parts sounds fine with me @bama-rose

โ€œI've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.โ€

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@lin and @bama-rose

Welp, I’m #stillin too! So… I guess do y’all want to go with the weekly thing instead of every two days it changes? Also, whoever’s turn it is, they don’t have to write much at all. It can be as long or short as they want.

If everybody feels the same way about shutting it down though…

There is the option of asking other folks if they want to step in and be fresh writers on the thread too. Like, if some other people want to jump in, we could ask them to fill in for folks who are not #stillin.

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@ericawordsmith @lin

Yep, I think the weekly thing would work great. Also, do we wanna start tagging new people or should we wait?

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@bama-rose

Let’s see who is all #stillin and then if we need some new writers, then let’s ask some people if they’d like to join in. ๐Ÿ™‚ I think we’ve got the three of us… Maybe it would be good to get 6-8 people on this who can commit to having the space of one week to write the thing. It can be as short as four sentences to as long as a whole section, but I think if we can get people who put their time to write on the calendar maybe it would help… What do you think?

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@ericawordsmith

That sounds great! Let’s do that.

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@bama-rose

Wonderful! Well, I guess let’s see who’s #stillin and I’ll check up on this later today to find out. ๐Ÿ™‚

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@ericawordsmith

Okie Dokie! See ya in a bit.

Lin
    @lin

@bama-rose @ericawordsmith Sounds good to me!

โ€œI've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.โ€

Hedges
    @h-jones

@ericawordsmith *shrugs* Iโ€™m willing to be #stillin! Or #in, because I donโ€™t think I was actually a part of this in the first place. XD And… I donโ€™t really know whatโ€™s going on hahaha

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by Hedges.

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@h-jones

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Well… We’re needing new writers, so… go back and read all the actual story parts I guess (and ignore all the #stillin stuff that happens every few posts XD). Then when we figure out who is all in this, we can set up a schedule for who goes where, so… I think we’ve got four writers in now!! YAY!!! Thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 174 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest