fb

Story-Go-Round

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Story-Go-Round

Viewing 9 posts - 166 through 174 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    JennytheFaun
    @jennythefaun

@erica-wordsmith That sounds like a blast!

@e-b-raulands
    Maybe they set out to kill him but have to settle for imprisonment because the Hunter from Snow White is onto their schemes and is allied with Mr. MacGregor? Or something like that…

*Goes off to listen to the Hobbit song*

"...by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there."

I, David
    @i-david

This… This sounds awesome. Fairytale subversion is awesome. This is lime Hoodwinked or Alice Is Dead, but better.

So is Mother Goose like a gang leader, or…?

And Christopher Robin simply must be a mercenary or something 9f the like… Maybe Karisma is right, and he is an agent, but he’s a GOOD one and that’s why Mr. McGourd-Face is threatened by him…

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

E.B. Raulands
    @e-b-raulands

@i-david, @jennythefaun, @ericawordsmith, @kari-karast, @mgtask, and @anybody-who’s-#stillin

What if we did something where the three little bears are bumbling ninja-wanna-bees who, due to the deceptions of the Hunter, believe that CR is working with Mr. MacGregor to swindle the poor helpless Mother Goose out of her home. They come up with a plan to capture CR and bring him before the great Fairy Ninja Council (consisting of Cinderella, Rumpelstiltskin, and other prominent characters TBD), thereby not only saving the goose but also guaranteeing their acceptance into the group. By sheer luck, the hapless bears manage to entrap CR and bring him to the council, only to discover to their horror that the council actually commissioned CR and the bears’ involvement has actually put the goose in more danger. To redeem themselves, the bears team up with CR in order to stop MacGregor, save Mother Goose, and rescue CR’s partner Peter Pan, who was captured by Mr. MacGregor because of the bears’ bungling. Oh, and they have to do all this within 48 hours; otherwise, the council will imprison the bears in the Bottomless Abyss (or some other appropriate prison).

What do you think of this outline?

To the glory of God and for the advancement of His kingdom.

I, David
    @i-david

Not gonna lie, you lost me at ninjas. *Scratches head in confusion*

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

E.B. Raulands
    @e-b-raulands

@i-david
    Oh, sorry about that…um, let me try again.

The basics of the plot are the same as what’s been discussed already: Mother Goose’s boot is being foreclosed on by Mr. MacGregor, Christopher Robin is a ninja who’s trying to stop Mr. MacGregor, and the three bears are trying to stop Christopher Robin. The major ideas I was suggesting were
    (1) There’s a secret ninja organization/council who’s sent CR to stop Mr. MacGregor,
    (2) the bears know about said ninja organization and would like to join it but aren’t very qualified,
    (3) the bears mistakenly believe that CR is working for Mr. MacGregor,
    (4) the bears think that they can prove their ninja-worthiness by capturing CR, and
    (5) after capturing CR, the bears learn the truth and must help CR stop Mr. MacGregor or else be punished for their meddling by the ninja council.

Is that better? *hopes she didn’t make it more confusing*

To the glory of God and for the advancement of His kingdom.

I, David
    @i-david

Alrighty, I get it. Thanks, @e-b-raulands.

I think I’ll sit this round out, though, and just observe. 🙂

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Oooooooh. I like that! @e-b-raulands

"You can dance with my henchman."

Thomas (CrØss_Bl₳de)
    @thewirelessblade

Still waiting.

*Forum Signature here*

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

O.K. Guys! Sorry I was gone… Moving… In the words of Commander Gnorm, Blegh.

Anyvay!! I’m going to point the gun at the old story… Take a deep breath… And….

BANG!!

O.K. It’s dead. *Stands for a respectful moment of silence.*

Could one of y’all go get the shovel and take the thing to the local Cemetery of Emberia? Never mind, I’ll go do it. Be right back.

Welp! It’s safely buried now, let’s get down to business!

I’m going to go ahead and start the new thread. 🙂 This all sounds great guys!!

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Viewing 9 posts - 166 through 174 (of 174 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest