fb

Story-Go-Round

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Story-Go-Round

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 174 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

I’m good with a new one.

Thomas (CrØss_Bl₳de)
    @thewirelessblade

Ya’ll just let me know when we start, k?

*Forum Signature here*

JennytheFaun
    @jennythefaun

I’m also willing to jump in if you’re looking for new peeps!

"...by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there."

Michaela
    @mgtask

I’m cool with starting a new one! I can join in this time!

"May it be mercy I show for it is mercy I've been shown." - Written to Speak

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

O.K. Guys… I have a story prompt…

My siblings/dad came up with this, and in my opinion it’s brilliant.

Once upon a time there were three little bears named Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail. They all lived together in a large boot with Mother Goose in the Hundred-Acre Wood. And it just so happened that they had been sent to kill Christopher Robin…

What do y’all think??

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@ericawordsmith

Hm… that sounds interesting…

Can we make twists upon the characters? bc i have the urge to have Christopher Robin be either a secret ninja or secret agent if we do that… XD

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@kari-karast

Absolutely!! The idea is to mash a ton of fairytales/stories together and ruin them. I had the idea that Goldilocks is the daughter of Mr. MacGreggor who runs a bank as a hobby and at the bidding of his evil daughter, he forecloses on the boot. Perhaps that would even be the reason that the three bears are trying to kill CR. That is the only way to stop the foreclosure (which would make Old Mother Goose homeless), when they destroy CR (who has been thwarting all of Mr. MacGreggor’s plans while being a secret ninja by night), Mr. MacGreggor will not foreclose on the old boot.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@ericawordsmith

Aha! Yes! That’s perfect! The only thing to figure out would be why destroying CR would stop the foreclosure… hm… *brain gears start turning*

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@kari-karast Oops… Didn’t make that clear. XD Because CR is such a mortal threat to the evil Mr. MacGreggor that he promises if the three little bears can kill him, he won’t foreclose on the house, even if Goldilocks does rather like the place.

If people don’t like the idea, we don’t have to do it, it was just an idea that tickled me pink the other day. XD

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@ericawordsmith

Ah. I see. I say we do it.

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@kari-karast

Well then… I say let’s ask the other #stillin people. 😉 This could be wild…

@mgtask
    @jennythefaun @i-david @emgc @introverted-elf @lin @thewirelessblade @bama-rose @h-jones

@e-b-raulands

Did I miss somebody? O.K. Welp, if y’all could read through the discussion @kari-karast and I just had about the new story idea and vote on whether or not it’s a good idea or not, that would be great!!

Also… Am I the only one who has heard the They’re Taking the Hobbits to Isengard! song? I just found it today and has seriously tickled me, it is so stinking funny!!! That’s random, but I had to ask…

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@Ericawordsmith

I don’t think I’ve ever heard that…

Anyways. I’m gonna be gone at camp from Sunday to Saturday. All week with no internet access. Feel free to start the new story without me, but I’m just warning you I won’t be able to join in till after June 8th. And Wirelessblade is also going to be gone until the 8th. He’s at camp too.

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@kari-karast

Have fun!!

I’ll actually probably be off for the next few days until we get wi-fi in the new house… we’re moving over there tonight…

Talk amongst yourselves, I’ll be off skulking in the back.

Michaela
    @mgtask

@ericawordsmith Oh my goodness, yes!! I love that idea! It’s almost like we’re writing an episode of Once Upon a Time. Also, I’ve heard the “They’re Taking the Hobbits to Isengard” song – did you know they have a ten-hour version? LOL!

"May it be mercy I show for it is mercy I've been shown." - Written to Speak

E.B. Raulands
    @e-b-raulands

@ericawordsmith, @kari-karast, @mgtask, @everyone-else

I like the idea, but I think the bears should plot to do something else to CR to prevent the foreclosure…like maybe imprisoning him in a glass slipper?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by E.B. Raulands.

To the glory of God and for the advancement of His kingdom.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 174 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest