@the-inkspiller
Active 3 years, 10 months ago-
Audrey Caylin started the topic Sad but Exciting News in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
Hey Ereki! Happy Monday!
I have some news… This past month and a half, I’ve had a lot going on in my life, more than I could ever have anticipated, and I had to make a very difficult decision regarding my commitments. As such, I do have an announcement that does make me sad, but also excited for your future as writers and guild members.
The…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic October 2018 Accountability in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 11 months ago
I’m a little early/late here š
Question 1: how did your goals for last week go?
Question 2: what are your goals for this week? š
@Sarah-Inkdragon @Devastate-Lasting @Sageinthemeadow @ENU @The-Inkspiller @Karthmin @Filewriter @princess-foo @emgc @catwing @kelly-lundgren @Allison-Grace @Sarah-Narnathron @ajaj2000 @WarrenLuther04 @lydia-writes @s…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Who Are We? in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic The Building of Erekdale in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-Inkdragon @Devastate-Lasting @Sageinthemeadow @ENU @The-Inkspiller @Karthmin @Filewriter @princess-foo @emgc @catwing @kelly-lundgren @Allison-Grace @Sarah-Narnathron @ajaj2000 @WarrenLuther04 @lydia-writes @seekjustice @rose-noblescroll @taaka-merespinner
I have a brief history written up in the document. Can you think of any changes or…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Prompt War: a funny story about the mona lisa… in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
The results are in!
We didn’t win, but the judge’s feedback was great (you’ll also see the comments about the great character voice we had). It wasn’t that we didn’t write a comedy, but it wasn’t comedic enough. And we weren’t the only ones who had that problem, as you’ll see if you can read through all the entries š
I’m…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic The Building of Erekdale in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
*pokes topic* We need to wake this guy up. š The other guildmasters and I have been talking with Josiah, and he’s going to be creating homepages for our guilds very soon. Sometime this week we have to get information to him about our guild. We should likely be able to add more later, but we should try to get a bit more down than we currently have…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin started the topic CD Week 2: Virtues and Vices {writing} in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 11 months ago
Good morning, Ereki!
Today’s topic discussion is about the third point I brought up last week: sometimes it’s easy to give a character wonderful traits but difficult to accurately show them when writing.
This week’s assignment is to pick one virtue and one vice and write a 500 word (or less) scene showing those character traits. The two traits…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic October 2018 Accountability in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 11 months ago
Good evening, Ereki! I hope you all had a restful weekend, and thanks to those of you who were able to help out with the guild war. If you didn’t have time, no worries — there will be other guild wars š
What are you hoping to accomplish writing-wise this week?
@Sarah-Inkdragon @Devastate-Lasting @Sageinthemeadow @ENU @The-Inkspiller @Karthmin…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Prompt War: a funny story about the mona lisa… in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-inkdragon @devastate-lasting @sageinthemeadow @enu @the-inkspiller @karthmin @filewriter @princess-foo @emgc @catwing @kelly-lundgren @allison-grace @sarah-narnathron @ajaj2000 @warrenluther04 @lydia-writes @seekjustice @rose-noblescroll @seekjustice
Just wanted to let everyone know that our submission has been turned in. I’ll let you know…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Prompt War: a funny story about the mona lisa… in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-inkdragon @devastate-lasting @sageinthemeadow @enu @the-inkspiller @karthmin @filewriter @princess-foo @emgc @catwing @kelly-lundgren @allison-grace @sarah-narnathron @ajaj2000 @warrenluther04 @lydia-writes @seekjustice @rose-noblescroll @seekjustice
Alright! Submission time is tomorrow. I just went over and did a line edit, and it’s…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Prayer Requests #1 in the forum Prayer Requests 7 years, 11 months ago
@the-inkspiller I’m so sorry to hear that š It’s totally alright if you can’t reply sometimes (just send me a public message if you’d like to not be tagged for a bit) and I’m definitely praying for all of you.
@taaka-merespinner I’ll be praying!
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic October 2018 Accountability in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 11 months ago
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Prompt War: a funny story about the mona lisa… in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice I totally understand. Definitely praying! š
@sarah-inkdragon @devastate-lasting @sageinthemeadow @enu @the-inkspiller @karthmin @filewriter @princess-foo @emgc @catwing @kelly-lundgren @allison-grace @sarah-narnathron @ajaj2000 @warrenluther04 @lydia-writes @seekjustice @rose-noblescroll
I love it so far! (the eyebrows thing still…[Read more]
-
EmGC replied to the topic Prayer Requests #1 in the forum Prayer Requests 7 years, 11 months ago
I’m sorry to hear you’re going through that. 🙁
I’ll definitely be praying for you both!
@taaka-merespinner I’ll definitely pray for them too!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Prayer Requests #1 in the forum Prayer Requests 7 years, 11 months ago
@allison-grace Yep! Thank you for your prayers!
@the-inkspiller @taaka-merespinner I’ll pray as well!
-
Allison Grace replied to the topic Prayer Requests #1 in the forum Prayer Requests 7 years, 11 months ago
@the-inkspiller I’ll be praying!
-
Taaka Merespinner replied to the topic Prayer Requests #1 in the forum Prayer Requests 7 years, 11 months ago
Heh. Glaux in Glaumora, I still haven’t posted anything in forever! Basically, my grandpa isn’t doing very well, nor is my aunt with Parkinson’s. Both are Catholic, and very hard to the gospel. It’s even harder, ’cause my dad is an Independent Fundamentalist Baptist pastor, and grew up as an altar boy. So, if you could pray for…[Read more]
-
Princess Foo replied to the topic Prompt War: a funny story about the mona lisa… in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@morreafirebird I just finished and I’ll be honest… it’s pretty okay, in my opinion. It’sĀ 842 words, and kinda amusing if you squint and tilt your head sideways. I think it could be a lot better, but I don’t think I can be the one to make it the lot better unless I get an unexpected stroke of inspiration or other people start working on it and…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Prompt War: a funny story about the mona lisa… in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-Inkdragon @Devastate-Lasting @Sageinthemeadow @ENU @The-Inkspiller @Karthmin @Filewriter @princess-foo @emgc @catwing @kelly-lundgren @Allison-Grace @Sarah-Narnathron @ajaj2000 @WarrenLuther04 @lydia-writes @seekjustice @rose-noblescroll
Call to arms!
We’re running a bit behind on our guild war entry here. I know we all have crazy lives…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin started the topic CD Week 1: Virtues and Vices {discussion} in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 11 months ago
Good evening, Ereki!
Today’s the first day of our character development topic discussion. I know everyone has different ways of developing their characters and different orders in which they like to do things, so instead of telling you how you should do that, my goal with this topic discussion is simply to explore and practice different aspects…[Read more]
- Load More












