-
Brandon Miller replied to the topic WORD WAR WEEK!!!! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 12 months ago
Well guys… it’s over. :'(
BUT WOW NICE JOB!
Y’all did great. (Especially shoutout to @wordsmith bc wow)
And to go ahead and third the things that have been said. Win or lose (hopefully win) I’m really proud of the way so many of us participated. Whether you got a few hundred or a few thousand words in, it was really great to have so man…[Read more]
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic WORD WAR WEEK!!!! in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
@quinn-ofallon, Bahahahahaha! I just saw your signature (and am assuming that you changed it within the past twelve hours).
@brandon-miller, Thanks!
-
Brandon Miller replied to the topic WORD WAR WEEK!!!! in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
Word war started on Monday, so you can count all your words for this week!
Oh wow, cool. I didn’t know you were with us. But welcome to the the party and lets go! (Rillumen is gathering and I’m getting excited y’all!)
Yeah I know. It kind of stinks. I am in….. the same point. I just liter…[Read more]
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic WORD WAR WEEK!!!! in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
@missfaeriekaiti, Hey! That works.
@quinn-ofallon, oh! I was referring to calling you a guy.
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic WORD WAR WEEK!!!! in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
@corkybookworm I hopefully will be available tomorrow, though at what time I don’t know for sure. But I check my email often, and will see when you say something. Have a great night!
@quinn-ofallon, I second what Coralie said… Sorry. I hope you were not greatly offended.
-
Rachel Rogers replied to the topic WORD WAR WEEK!!!! in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
@quinn-ofallon Pony Club sounds really cool! I used to have a horse. She was my sweetie. <3
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic WORD WAR WEEK!!!! in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry. I thought you were a guy… The only Quinn’s I’ve ever known were guys. That’s really embarrassing. This whole time… Well! At least I now know.
-
Brandon Miller replied to the topic WORD WAR WEEK!!!! in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
@corkybookworm and @quinn-ofallon, Glad to see you here!
The word war is through Sunday night and then you will post your totals here on this thread Monday morning where I will collect and add them before sending them off to be evaluated. (I might make a google form to make it easier, but we shall see.)
What’s your story about Quinn?
Also,…[Read more]
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic WORD WAR WEEK!!!! in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
A Brony is a male, in his late teens and up, who is a My Little Pony fan.
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic WORD WAR WEEK!!!! in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
Okay… I’m not judging… but the words Pony and Club make it sound like you might be a Brony… Am I missing something? XD
Glad to have you around though!
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic WORD WAR WEEK!!!! in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
@rolena-hatfield @scribbles @brandon-miller @pookiemonster
I just got a quick 500… hopefully more will come this evening.
And to the rest of you Lumenites… If each of you wrote 1000 words this week, that would be a total of 14000 words. If each of you only wrote 2000 words this week that would double. And I could go on forever…
The p…[Read more]
-
Brandon Miller replied to the topic WORD WAR WEEK!!!! in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
Actually there is an exception for poetry, @pookiemosnter, so let your poetic self carry us to victory! (Also, nice work doing the writing thing!)
Productive night much? Give yourself a round of applause!
I’m at work rn, so y’all won’t hear from me until tonight, but with no homework imminently due, I could get some real writing d…[Read more]
-
Brandon Miller started the topic WORD WAR WEEK!!!! in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
HEY GUYS!
IT’S WORD WAR WEEK! We’ve got to go out there and squeeeeeeeeeeze out every last word to defend our title. SO whenever you guys get a free moment between now and Sunday night, jot down a few words and keep track of your score. I’ll gather them all up at the end of the month and hopefully we’ll have a number that’s higher than I can…[Read more]
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic Any guys out there? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years ago
There are more… @brandon-miller @andrew @quinn-ofallon @nuetrobolt and a few others. XD but yes, we are the minority. “We few… we happy few… we band of brothers!” (double points for those of you get that quote 😉 )
Thanks! I fall between intermediate and advanced. I took the test when I joined SE and got intermediate. I…[Read more]
-
Brandon Miller started the topic Enter… Character Development! in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
HEY GUYS!
IT’S CHARACTER TIME! Wow, I’ve excited about rolling this out since we started the guilds back in the spring and IT’S FINALLY HERE! I’m… so very excited!We’ve got three new boards here in Rillumen and I can’t wait to get them moving, but first here’s what you need to know.
1) Rillumen is PILOTING this new thing for the rest of t…[Read more]
-
Brandon Miller started the topic Guild War Results and Character Dev Announcement in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
Hey Guys!
So, results are in for the guild war. We didn’t win. :'( (But on the other hand, Avensbeck didn’t win either so…) ANYWAY, congratulations to Meraki guild and their hard work. ALSO, we’re reworking how we’re doing our judging, so we now have JUDGE’S FEEDBACK. You can see their comments for us and the other guilds in the doc here…[Read more]
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic Prose Prompt! in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
@gracelivingston
@emma-starr
@missfaeriekaiti
@happyholly_c
@corkybookworm
@scribbles
@quinn-ofallon
@kayla-joy
@nuetrobolt
@pookiemonster
@inkling-for-christ
@sir-leeds
@aster
@morgan-tailor
@rolena-hatfield
@grace-tolkienista
@graceabounds2129
@wordsmith
@brie-donningAgain I stayed up way past my bed time to write… But I…[Read more]
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic Prose Prompt! in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
I finished the first draft of the backup story I’ve been working on. The second half especially needs help, so please please, comment! I want to put the whole thing into a unique and creative voice. I want to make the story itself more subtle. And I want it to be beautiful. Will you have it and help me?
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic Prose Prompt! in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
Rillumen! On the doc I revealed the secret work. We need help with it… I gave plenty of detail under the link. So take it away. Make the script lovely…
Here’s a link to the doc: Rillumen Writing Prompt W…[Read more]
-
Brandon Miller replied to the topic Prose Prompt! in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
@Wordsmith is right! Time to circle the wagons and get moving. Y’all have had some really good discussions and you’re working up a few great story ideas. Time to pick one and start writing. I’m not going to post a weekly activity so that we can get this knocked out.
Here’s the document we’re putting tog…[Read more]
- Load More












