-
The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic For all you weapon and fight scene enthusiasts out there in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Ah. That makes sense. Villains are quite good at planning things like that.
-
The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic For all you weapon and fight scene enthusiasts out there in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
I know exactly what you mean!! I’ve only planned to kill a few characters that actually matter. I just can’t bring myself to do it a lot. I actually killed a character for the first time ever in my life in the Role Play for Learning thread. So I basically just give my characters the worst lives imaginable without actually killing th…[Read more]
-
Brandon Miller started the topic The Writing Life in the forum Announcements 7 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys,
I found this great article on Go Teen Writers today and thought I’d share with y’all: https://goteenwriters.com/2019/01/18/what-i-wish-id-known-when-i-decided-to-pursue-writing-as-a-career/
How are your weeks shaping up? What’s your favorite song right now? Do you have snow on the ground ou…[Read more]
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic For all you weapon and fight scene enthusiasts out there in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
He fell… the edge… of the WORLD!?!?!? WHOA THE POOR GUY. But yes. Dragons are nice that way. *ignores the evil dragons yelling that they would never do that*
-
Rachel Rogers started the topic Squirrel Problems…Also Not-Goodbye in the forum Announcements 7 years, 8 months ago
Dear Rillumen,
Y’all, the squirrels have gotten out of hand. Here I was, just trying to live a simple life and be a successful squirrel wrangler…and they’ve up and kidnapped me, forcing me to do their bidding, leaving me almost no time to write anything or keep up with more than about five and half friends at once.
Translated (and expou…[Read more]
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@scarletimmortalized @kari-karast @nuetrobolt @peoples
Delton cast a glance up at a beautiful sword and froze. Its blade was perfect, with just a little elegant curve at the end; oh, and its blade was blue as frost. Its handle ranged from a darker frosty blue to elegant wisps of crimson and glistening white streaks. It looked beautiful.
He…[Read more]
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@kari-karast @scarletimmortalized @nuetrobolt
Delton just stared at Daniel. So poetic; not that it was bad or anything. “Well, I kinda came here just in case there was anything we needed for this trip – or a more fancy word for it: adventure. But that’s okay you already have everything.”
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic For all you weapon and fight scene enthusiasts out there in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Ah. That makes sense. Although the poor guy. Might I ask how he got the scar?
*remembers West* Ah… maybe I shouldn’t have given him the knife…
Kari: No, you definitely shouldn’t have. *takes West’s knife and replaces it with a rubber one* *hands West’s former knife to Reyna* Don’t let him have it back and don’t…[Read more]
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@kari-karast @scarletimmortalized @nuetrobolt
Delton paused. “Uhh… are you sure, Daniel? Because most of the slaves probably couldn’t have owned things as rare blue diamond and such, unless a couple of the slaves happened to be rich men. Deathrock usually feeds off poor people ouldn’t pay their debt and things. You could be right, though. But…[Read more]
-
theinconceivable1 replied to the topic Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread… in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@nuetrobolt: oh! Ya, man we haven’t talked in a LONG time XD How’s life?
-
Brandon Miller replied to the topic Vacation's Over in the forum Announcements 7 years, 8 months ago
@nuetrobolt Oh, that sounds cool!
-
Brandon Miller replied to the topic Vacation's Over in the forum Announcements 7 years, 8 months ago
@nuetrobolt Oh, that sounds cool!
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic For all you weapon and fight scene enthusiasts out there in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Like dancing… huh. Never really thought about it that way…
Question though. Why does Jay ‘flail’???
Also. That bow sounds freakin powerful. And that sword sounds awesome and creepy at the same time.
Kari: I want to try the bow.
Me: No.
Kari: Why?
Me: Why do you think?
Kari: *is silent*
Me: Exactly.
And no…[Read more]
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Karim looked abashed. “We do. But it looked like water and I didn’t see any warnings on the label so…”
His head wasn’t getting any better, if anything, it was getting worse. He sighed. It was at times like these he wished he’d thought before he acted. He hoped he wouldn’t have to go have Cora heal him. Then he’d probably get stuck at home…[Read more]
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic For all you weapon and fight scene enthusiasts out there in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
As you wish my dear sir. Thou art tagged for the thread of the weapons.
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
“It’s okay. Who knows? I might’ve thought the same thing if I were you.” Karim put his staff cylinder back on his belt. “Anyway. Now that we’re all friends… what’s your name? I’m Karim, and that’s Delton and Aleck.” Karim gestured to each person respectively.
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
“The rubies are magic. Supposedly anyway. And yes. I swear. I swear by all the dimensions and on Nalanyu herself that they’re true.” Karim’s tone was solemn and his gaze didn’t leave the other guy’s eyes.
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
“Uh… yeah! I was actually just going to try to free the slaves, then I met Delton and he told me about the rubies and how they’d help. So we’re going to get them first.” Karim stayed where he was, eyes flicking to the gun and back to the guy’s face. It seemed like they were finally convincing him. But… who knew? He just hoped they were. He’d s…[Read more]
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
“Of course it is!” Karim sighed, wow was this guy wary. “Why wouldn’t we? Anyway, now will you listen to us?” He relaxed a little though, maybe this wouldn’t end violently after all.
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@kari-karast @nuetrobolt @scarletimmortalized
“Yes, we’re on a mission to take down Deathrock and set on all these poor slaves free.” Delton cast a glance at the map in his hand. “And this will lead us strait to the ruby room. If want to you join us – or not – you can all get along peacefully and this map won’t be torn to shred and lost forever.…[Read more]
- Load More












