Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread…

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread…

Tagged: 

This topic contains 826 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  Veraza Winterknight 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 827 total)
  • Author

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@theinconceivable1   @kari-karast   @i-david   @the-fledgling-artist   @serenity  @ashira  @evelyn  @parker  @catwing

@eden-anderson  @emgc  @chalice  @noahlitle  @wordsmith  @ori-art  @hgm_barnes18

Alright, everyone! This is the grand and glorious second topic under the lead of the most noble Prince Inconceivable. You all may continue topics, themes, conversations, and generally anything at all here. Have fun! 😀

~ 'Every Christian is either a missionary or an impostor.' C.H. Spurgeon ~

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@selah-chelyah

-grins- -thumbs up-

@everyone

So basically this is exactly like the other one with the same rules and such. Just… a new topic because the other one was getting too long.

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

A Kitchen Sink
    @hgm_barnes18

Yeeeee!

Thanks for tagging me, @selah-chelyah .

Wow, 70 pages. O.o High time for a new thread!

"If you called out to the void loud enough... hard enough... would the void answer back?"

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@kari-karast

Right! Why not? 😀

Sorry, it looks like your tag did not work…..

@i-david  @the-fledgling-artist  @serenity  hgm_barnes18

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@selah-chelyah

Uh-huh… -may or may not be slightly confused again- -facepalms- Why is this becoming a habit!?

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Veraza Winterknight. Reason: What on Earth? It changed Selah's tag to my tag

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@hgm_barnes18

Yeah, pretty much! 😛

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@selah-chelyah *sniffles* but what was wrong with the other thread??
    Haha. In all seriousness, this may be the very first thread on SE that’s needed a replacement. 😀

"Where there are dreary streets come dance with me"

I, David
    @i-david

And everyone migrates to a new tavern…

I wonder if they sell hot chocolate here. Hmmm…

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@the-fledgling-artist

LOL! I got a little emotional as well, but…the page was having loading problems after it got so big. So…this was born! 🙂

Yeah, I agree! In fact, it is probably the longest one, I should think! (70 pages, and over 1,000 posts.)

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@i-david

Oh, doubtless! I checked it out, just for you, before we moved here. They are the most popular hot-chocolate-sellers in the realm. And have the best ever of the drink!!

*tilts cup of said brew to lips and takes sip*

Indeed, it is the very best! 🙂

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@i-david

It’s not a tavern. It’s a cantina. And cantinas do sell hot chocolate. I know this for a fact. (I’m serious. Luke Skywalker has ordered hot chocolate at a cantina in the SWEU (Star Wars Expanded Universe))

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@kari-karast

Yup, take it from Star Wars. 😀

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@selah-chelyah

Precisely. 😉 -points at forum signature- And as you can see. I know what I’m talking about.

Selah
    @selah-chelyah

@kari-karast

ANd I have not even seen it! LOL!

*muffled laughter*

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@selah-chelyah

I have seen them all and read over half of the SWEU. So… if you have any questions you know where to come. XD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 827 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest