-
Jane Maree replied to the topic 1st draft? Maybe? in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 5 months ago
@mairin-atha Nice!!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic {The Writing Life – Week 5, J.A. Penrose} Balance of Writing Life and Health in the forum Weekly Theme Discussion 7 years, 5 months ago
@esther-sears
@parker
@caleb-e-king
@jessi-rae
@theswordinthebook
@selah-chelyah
@thewirelessblade
@fctait
@professorsjb
@katthewriter
@lightning-spider
@skye
@mairin-atha
@e-b-raulands
@jillifish
@dakota
@brooka3
@scarletimmortalized
@joseph_darkgrate
@NicoleG
@theinconceivable1
@elizabeth
@ellen-blanc
@ashira
@moonlighting-novelist -
E.B. Raulands replied to the topic The Legends and Lore of Meraki (Reprise) in the forum Meraki Writing Discussions 7 years, 6 months ago
@ashira
Hmm…I’m not sure who to tag specifically, so I’ll just tag pretty much everyone! XD (And thank-you so much for working so hard on drawing the courtyard! I cant wait to see the final results!)Guild Master: @jane-maree
Fantasy Agents: @esther-sears, @caleb-e-king, @jessi-rae, @fctait, @nicoleg, @skye, @mairin-atha, @brooka3,
Dystopian/Sci…[Read more] -
Jane Maree replied to the topic {The Writing Life – Week 4, Martin} Cultivating the Eye of an Artist in the forum Weekly Theme Discussion 7 years, 6 months ago
@esther-sears
@parker
@caleb-e-king
@jessi-rae
@theswordinthebook
@selah-chelyah
@thewirelessblade
@fctait
@professorsjb
@katthewriter
@lightning-spider
@skye
@mairin-atha
@e-b-raulands
@jillifish
@dakota
@brooka3
@scarletimmortalized
@joseph_darkgrate
@NicoleG
@theinconceivable1
@elizabeth
@ellen-blanc
@ashira
@moonlighting-novelist -
Jane Maree replied to the topic PROMPT GUILD WAR – Believable Conversion in the forum Announcements 7 years, 6 months ago
Okay, I’ve gone through with some edits. I don’t know what you guys think of the changes? Do all the edits! We only have a very little while left before we have to submit…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree started the topic {The Writing Life – Week 3, Faith} Writing with a Busy Schedule/Family Life in the forum Weekly Theme Discussion 7 years, 6 months ago
This week we’ve got Faith Blum (a former Meerkat!) with some wise advice about writing with a busy schedule. I’m sure we can all relate to this. 😅
24 hours. 1,440 minutes. 86,400 seconds. That’s how much time we have each day. And yet, it seems like we never have enough hours, minutes, or seconds to get everything done. What do you do when y…
-
ScarletImmortalized replied to the topic PROMPT GUILD WAR – Believable Conversion in the forum Announcements 7 years, 6 months ago
Done!
That was really, really, really hard…and you guys will need to tear it up and piece the small bits of goodness together.
So…
CALLING ALL…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic [ROLE PLAY] The Magic Thief in the forum Character Development Corner 7 years, 6 months ago
@esther-sears
@parker
@caleb-e-king
@jessi-rae
@theswordinthebook
@selah-chelyah
@thewirelessblade
@fctait
@professorsjb
@katthewriter
@lightning-spider
@skye
@mairin-atha
@e-b-raulands
@jillifish
@dakota
@brooka3
@scarletimmortalized
@joseph_darkgrate
@NicoleG
@theinconceivable1
@elizabeth
@ellen-blanc
@ashira -
ScarletImmortalized replied to the topic PROMPT GUILD WAR – Believable Conversion in the forum Announcements 7 years, 6 months ago
I volunteer, I’ve got ideas for the letter conversion in my head now.
Also @mairin-atha I like that idea too *pretends I’m not talking about my idea again* but now that I think about it we might get discounted for it being “believable” because we know it happened so it adds that naturally? But I’m definitely wanting to write the story though…
-
E.B. Raulands replied to the topic PROMPT GUILD WAR – Believable Conversion in the forum Announcements 7 years, 6 months ago
*tags everyone for an emergency meeting*
@esther-sears
@parker
@caleb-e-king
@jessi-rae
@theswordinthebook
@selah-chelyah
@thewirelessblade
@fctait
@professorsjb
@katthewriter
@lightning-spider
@skye
@mairin-atha
@jillifish
@dakota
@jane-maree
@brooka3
@joseph_darkgrate
@nicoleg
@theinconceivable1
@elizabeth
@ellen-blanc
@ashiraHow do you feel…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Introducing…The Character Corner! in the forum Character Development Corner 7 years, 6 months ago
@esther-sears
@parker
@caleb-e-king
@jessi-rae
@theswordinthebook
@selah-chelyah
@thewirelessblade
@fctait
@professorsjb
@katthewriter
@lightning-spider
@skye
@mairin-atha
@e-b-raulands
@jillifish
@dakota
@brooka3
@scarletimmortalized
@joseph_darkgrate
@NicoleG
@theinconceivable1
@elizabeth
@ellen-blanc
@ashira -
Jane Maree replied to the topic {Story Theory – Week 18} DISCUSSION: Should you write when you don't want to? in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 6 months ago
@theinconceivable1
@thewirelessblade
@mairin-atha
@ashira
@jessi-rae
@selah-chelyah
@e-b-raulandsI love everything you guys said! You all had some great thoughts.
Personally, I think the answer varies.
Yes, you should write even if you’re not inspired to, because writing isn’t always easy and it’s not going to happen if you just sit back…[Read more]
-
Selah replied to the topic Short Story in the forum Critiques 7 years, 6 months ago
Oo, thanks for tagging me! I will check it out asap! 🙂
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Short Story in the forum Critiques 7 years, 6 months ago
@mairin-atha Ooh, great job! I’ll try have a look at this as soon as I can. 😀
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic {Story Theory – Week 18} DISCUSSION: Should you write when you don't want to? in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 6 months ago
@esther-sears
@parker
@caleb-e-king
@jessi-rae
@theswordinthebook
@selah-chelyah
@thewirelessblade
@fctait
@professorsjb
@katthewriter
@lightning-spider
@skye
@mairin-atha
@e-b-raulands
@jillifish
@dakota
@brooka3
@scarletimmortalized
@joseph_darkgrate
@NicoleG
@theinconceivable1
@elizabeth
@ellen-blanc
@ashira(reminder: please check in for…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic The Legends and Lore of Meraki (Reprise) in the forum Meraki Writing Discussions 7 years, 6 months ago
@theinconceivable1 Ooh, your idea is really cool!!
Hey guys, Im working on designing and drawing the courtyard and its six portals (poetry, fantasy, dystopian/sci-fi, his-fic, mystery, and other) so if you guys have ideas for what you want anything to look like or some inspirational thoughts, please tell me! Especially if it relates to your…[Read more]
-
theinconceivable1 replied to the topic The Legends and Lore of Meraki (Reprise) in the forum Meraki Writing Discussions 7 years, 6 months ago
@e-b-raulands: alright, I’ll confess I don’t hang out here a lot but you totally just hyped me up XD This sounds WAY cool and BTW, as the master of the soap box, I applaud your speech! Well done! : D Now, if you don’t mind, I shall henceforth state my thoughts:
Ok so I wanted to start with this thought ““Though Headquarters is based in a sim…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic {Story Theory – Week 17} Journaling and Story Writing in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 6 months ago
@jessi-rae That’s totally okay! I’ve been basically a ghost on here for ages too. 🙈
@esther-sears Wow, that’s great! That’s so cool that it’s your casual writing time and you can just relax and write whatever you want, without having to worry about anything because it’s all for you. 😉
@jillifish That’s so cool! I’d never heard those…[Read more]
-
E.B. Raulands started the topic The Legends and Lore of Meraki (Reprise) in the forum Meraki Writing Discussions 7 years, 6 months ago
Long ago, in a land and time far from our own, the worlds were in chaos. Prose was destroyed by clichés, stereotypes ruled with iron fists, and the terrain was made treacherous by plot holes of every size and hazard. What’s worse, there appeared to be no end in sight for the tortures oppressing readers of every genre.
Then they came.
Like su…[Read more] -
Jane Maree replied to the topic WORD WAR #4 (?) in the forum Announcements 7 years, 7 months ago
@esther-sears
@parker
@caleb-e-king
@jessi-rae
@theswordinthebook
@selah-chelyah
@thewirelessblade
@fctait
@professorsjb
@katthewriter
@lightning-spider
@skye
@mairin-atha
@e-b-raulands
@jillifish
@dakota
@brooka3
@scarletimmortalized
@joseph_darkgrate
@NicoleG
@theinconceivable1
@elizabeth
@ellen-blanc
@ashiraIf you haven’t submitted your word…[Read more]
- Load More












