@hgm_barnes18
Active 5 years, 8 months ago-
Maddie Morrow replied to the topic Badges in the forum Announcements 7 years, 8 months ago
@kari-karast and @i-david
I agree with and like both of those thoughts.
@hgm_barnes18 @samantha-pen @heather-drabant @kb-writer @inspirewrite @duskflower @kjames0813 @ireneadler
-
Maddie Morrow replied to the topic Sad(der) Stories in the forum Knaphollow Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
thank you!
-
Samantha Farrar replied to the topic Holiday Hello in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
@i-david @kari-karast @maddiejay @hgm_barnes18 @heather-drabant @kb-writer @inspirewrite @duskflower
Happy New Years Eve to my fellow Naplingers!!I can’t wait to see where this guild goes in the next year!!! Wishing you all a very happy, very awesome, year full of writing.📜✒😊…[Read more]
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic A Matter of Life and Death… in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
WHOA. That… was a lot of tags… here’s the others in Knaphollow. (Sorry if I missed any of you Knaplingers.) @samantha-pen @hgm_barnes18 @maddiejay @kb-writer @heather-drabant @duskflower @inspirewrite
Also. I live in Iowa. So… pretty far from the west coast, HOWEVER I am rather concerned over what’s going on. Is it about f…[Read more]
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 9 months ago
Belial didn’t fight anyone… but I know the feeling… *glances at Kari and Kalsya who both deathglare back*
@i-david @the-fledgling-artist @countryboy77 @scarletimmortalized
Are we gonna bring in the guides soon?
-
Katherine Baker replied to the topic Sad(der) Stories in the forum Knaphollow Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
This is a great topic!
Read: Same Kind of Different as Me, The Book Thief
Watched: The Book Thief, Infinity Wars, Hatchi
Wrote: … Umm… Well, I have one scene in my story where this person ended up dying, and it made me cry. I have no idea how sad it actually was (considering I cry watching commercials of kids calling their military…[Read more]
-
I, David replied to the topic Sad(der) Stories in the forum Knaphollow Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
Anyone have sad stories they’d be willing to share?
@samantha-pen @hgm_barnes18 @kari-karast @maddiejay @Knaphollow
-
Katherine Baker replied to the topic What Are We? in the forum Knaphollow Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
And to the contrary, I know nothing of Harry Potter, but love Lord of the Rings.
Oh well, we can be some weird mash-up: People on a quest, bringing pet dragons, singing all sorts of songs, waving magic wands, and wearing knapsacks.
This world is getting really weird…
-
Heather Drabant replied to the topic What Are We? in the forum Knaphollow Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@i-david I’ll survive. Besides, now I have more free time to write! Relationships are time consuming, sheesh. And thanks, I was going for symbolism lol.
@kb-writer Thank you, I love your song! Hmmm….functions. Writing is so fluid, strengths can ebb and flow from situation to situation. I’m hesitant to claim only one function. Or are you meaning…[Read more]
-
Samantha Farrar replied to the topic Hi, in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 9 months ago
@theinconceivable1 @eden-anderson @selah-chelyah @seekjustice @ashira @scribbles @rochellaine @libby @wisdomofprose @scarletimmortalized @valtmy @the-fledgling-artist @timothy-gullett @i-david @maddiejay @hgm_barnes18 @kari-karast @inspirewrite @heather-drabant @kb-writer
First off I want to say thank you so much for all your prayers. I h…[Read more]
-
theinconceivable1 replied to the topic Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread… in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@kari-karst:
*wipes a tear from his cheek* wow, that was actually quite touching… *eyes go wide* AH! EMOTION! *stomps on the place where the tear landed, drops a piano and then sets it on fire* Alright, I think its dead *wipes the sweat off his b…[Read more]
-
Maddie Morrow replied to the topic Knaphollow Writing Challenges in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 9 months ago
That is so cute!!
Love this idea.
@kari-karast @samantha-pen @heather-drabant @kb-writer @hgm_barnes18 @inspirewrite @kjames0813
-
I, David started the topic What Are We? in the forum Knaphollow Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
Knaphello, everyone!
So, before being placed in the wonderfulness that is Knaphollow, I was looking at the other guilds, what they stood for, and which ones I liked the best. Point being, all the guilds kinda have a thing. The Meraki are secret agents and love Meerkats. Erekdale is a magical land of dragons and such. New Wessex is a noble nation…[Read more]
-
theinconceivable1 replied to the topic Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread… in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
And… I’m back! gosh this thread (and now NEW thread *crosses his arms in an understanding but never the less grumpy way*) has digressed… i’m not sure how I feel about that… well actually I do know how i feel about that XD
WHY!!!
thats how I feel XD. However, on a more serious note, camp was AMAZING and it also made me reconsiter how I use…[Read more]
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
Same! Who’s your favorite character in both series put together? Mine would probably be Piper. And then maybe Nico. I mean, he has some serious issues, but I like to think he just needed a different life and some hot chocolate.
Well we’re all glad you’re here!
Hey! I do piano and choir too! I actually have the big…[Read more]
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
-gasps- -faints- The… the Hobbit movies!? Oh my. I think… I think I’m just gonna go now…
The HP books are better than the movies. But the movies are still good. I like them both. Also. Which Percy Jackson series have you read? Just PJ and the Olympians or any others too?
-
Katherine Baker replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
It sounds great! I’d love to read it. Poetry has kind of become an out-of-control hobby/unrealistic dream of mine. 🙂 I do enjoy it immensely, regardless (and within that unrealistic dream, I see myself getting published and becoming famous). 🙂
I do believe we have run into each other before, but for the life of me…[Read more]
-
Katherine Baker replied to the topic Poem without a Happy Ending in the forum Critiques 7 years, 9 months ago
As I was typing up my responses, I just remembered that David wrote one Psalm where he didn’t come back to praising God in the end. Perhaps that needs to be my guide.
Anyway, to what you all said:
Thank you very much. I’m blushing a bit because this is one of the “lowest” poems I’ve written and liked, if you understand my meaning. It…[Read more]
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Has anyone read books by Bryan Davis? Anyone? in the forum Story Analysis 7 years, 9 months ago
Unfortunately I haven’t read that one. So now I am sad that we have both read the same author but not the same books. Oh well.
WHOA. You got to meet Bryan Davis in person!? That. Is. So. AWESOME.
And you should definitely read more of them. -cough- the ones I mentioned -cough- They’re so amazing! And one of the characters, named…[Read more]
-
Samantha Farrar replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
I hope you can forgive my typos XD …that’s what it was. I promise.
Did I say you hear Hunger Games?? I love both the books and the movies!!!!I’ve mostly just written scraps here and there but I’m kinda working on a poem along the lines of “God gave Girls Brothers for…”
I wish I knew. I didn’t think…[Read more]
- Load More












