-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story Photography Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
-
Urwen Starial replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @kayla-skywriter @dakota @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @kari-karast @naiya-dyani @anyone I forgot (I feel so bad if I did)
Like I said too, it’s just an idea. A lot of my ideas have been accepted into this world, so I’m fine if some of ’em don’t. 🙂
I have a few notes.
Do we have a newspaper and a radio station? If…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Jackson and Crecia would definitely NOT be good leaders. . .
Yeah. I get what you’re saying.
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton
Soo. . . what am I supposd to do with Cade then?
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@mayacat @urwen-starial @kayla-skywriter @kari-karast @trallion @esmeralda-gramilton @naiya-dyani @dakota
Cade
——————————
“I have a message for you.” Kenma told them. “The government’s found the location of the Knot House, and are sending out a group of men right now to take us by surprise at the meeting. They don’t k…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@kayla-skywriter I personally like Citrine. And thanks! Good work with Pasha
@mayacat Thanks!! You’re part was awesome! I’ll have Cade’s part up in a jiffy.
@esmeralda-gramilton Thank you. Good job on yours as well. I really like Sandrye.
-
Kayla Skywriter replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @dakota @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton
Here’s my dog’s next part
____
Pasha padded down the alleyway. His paws hurt and were sluffing away with. He whined. He hadn’t seen any food. He sniffed again. Nope. Still nothing.
Well, one smell was new. The boy was walking before him. Pasha sniffed…[Read more]
-
Kayla Skywriter replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Okay, here to reply and get caught up with everyone before my writing.
@urwen-starial It’s fine, I’d have a harder time if you and Emberynus didn’t work out all those worldbuilding details.
@esmeralda-gramilton Thanks, I might work on writing stuff for a character I’m thinking about bringing in while I wait.
@naiya-dyani I thought so, I just…[Read more]
-
Mayacat replied to the topic The Writing Gremlin in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 7 months ago
@banana-peacock-warrior (writing gremlin)
Hello there!
You can just call me Mayacat! Nice to meet you! I’m @urwen-starial and @esmeralda-gramilton ‘s older sister and I’m friends with @banana-peacock-warrior as well!
(Also, I feel like I’ve seen you around somewhere XD)
Do you have a favorite or Urwen’s characters?
Talk soon!
~Mayacat
-
Mayacat replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
That was amazing! and sad. But amazing! I think that works out really well.
@mayacat @urwen-starial @kayla-skywriter @kari-karast @trallion @esmeralda-gramilton @naiya-dyani @dakota
Welp, here goes nothing 🙂
________________________________________________________________________
Kenma lay in a heap on the…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
yeah. It really made me sad writing it!! *sniffs* *hands you some chocolate*
thank you so much!!
*hands you come extra chocolate in case you run out*
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@mayacat @urwen-starial @kayla-skywriter @kari-karast @trallion @esmeralda-gramilton @naiya-dyani @dakota
Here’s the next part about Cade. It’s super long I’m afraid!😬 (LOL I just realized that rhymed XD XD) Sorry!
—————————————
“Cade. . . Cade,” a little voice cried out as Cade hurried down the long row of cot…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer yeah, Google doc would probably be better.
@naiya-dyani Okay! Her last post was a bit earlier in time, so I’m gonna come up with a way to get her out there at that time. Maybe after she runs into Kedori and then the two of them come upon them taking Kiet to the tower and they follow them (especially since Kedori…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much!
*Gasps and stars crying*
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Should I make Ainsley die or no?
@dakota I think a poetry thread would be great either that or I could make a doc for poetry
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story Photography Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago

@esmeralda-gramilton Thanks!
@urwen-starial Umm . . . did I miss something? Who is the Writing Gremlin??
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@urwen-starial *is going to cry* This is so tragically beautiful!! Good Job!!
@esmeralda-gramilton @kayla-skywriter @kari-karast @mayacat @naiya-dyani @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @trallion
You know, I had the idea that we could open a poetry thread to post poems that pair with the story. Your poem has prompted me to propose this idea, so we can…[Read more]
-
Urwen Starial replied to the topic The Writing Gremlin in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 7 months ago
(Writing Gremlin)
Hi, nice to meet you!
Kirat: *stares at Writing Gremlin in disbelief* It’s… Actually….furry?
Me: Kirat, will you please close your mouth? You look like a goldfish.
I’m very excited to meet you Writing Gremlin, what kind of things do you like to do?
Jin: O.o
Rhioe: Do you have a name you prefer…[Read more]
-
Banana Peacock Warrior started the topic The Writing Gremlin in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 7 months ago
Hi, Story Embers community! My name is unpronounceable in English (unless one of you has amazing gurgle/lip/growl abilities), but call me the Writing Gremlin.
In case you’re wondering, which I am sure you are, the owner of this profile and tag has been so busy with school and life that she has not been able to post anything, while she HAS been…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@urwen-starial @mayacat @dakota @esmeralda-gramilton @kayla-skywriter @kari-karast
Here’s the next part about Judah and Rhioe
*Sniff, sniff*
————————-
Judah bit his lip and Rhioe looked at him. For a moment he looked back into her eyes, then he let his call back down to Aura’s still face. He could no longer blink back the…[Read more]
- Load More













