-
Selah CJW joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 7 months ago
-
Laurel replied to the topic Guess I’ll break the ice … in the forum Mystery/Suspense/Thriller Writers 6 years, 7 months ago
Hello!
I’m back from having dropped off the earth from a while and haven’t been doing a ton of writing but I have a work in progress that’s sort of Homeward Bound meets psychological thriller without the animals. I’ve been rather uninspired lately, honestly—how do you all keep motivated? For context, I’m a college student with too much free time a…[Read more] -
Laurel joined the group Mystery/Suspense/Thriller Writers 6 years, 7 months ago
-
Sam M joined the group Mystery/Suspense/Thriller Writers 6 years, 7 months ago
-
joshuapior started the topic Guess I’ll break the ice … in the forum Mystery/Suspense/Thriller Writers 6 years, 7 months ago
Hey, since this group is new, I want to know what y’all are writing. If you could describe your WIP by merging the concepts of two existing mysteries (i.e. “My novel is North by Northwest meets Doctor Who—I know, neither of which is a novel), what would they be?
-
Joshua Sword joined the group Mystery/Suspense/Thriller Writers 6 years, 7 months ago
-
Coralie joined the group Mystery/Suspense/Thriller Writers 6 years, 7 months ago
-
RaeMarie joined the group Mystery/Suspense/Thriller Writers 6 years, 8 months ago
-
Abigail Rebekah joined the group Contemporary Fiction Writers 6 years, 8 months ago
-
Taylor Clogston replied to the topic “Which You Have Ordained” Critique in the forum Contemporary Fiction Writers 6 years, 8 months ago
@katthewriter I gotcha. Thanks for the advice!
@caseybold I super appreciate the notes. Thank you so much.
-
Caseybold replied to the topic “Which You Have Ordained” Critique in the forum Contemporary Fiction Writers 6 years, 8 months ago
@taylorclogston sure! I went into Docs and left a few suggestions. While there I realized the misspellings weren’t yours, so I apologize for saying that. I really loved your style of telling the story, and I hope you don’t change it too much 😀 Good luck!
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic The Secret Plan in the forum Contemporary Fiction Writers 6 years, 8 months ago
-
Katthewriter replied to the topic The Secret Plan in the forum Contemporary Fiction Writers 6 years, 8 months ago
They are spies. Natalie is hurt because she was Taken when she was 7 by The Vengeance
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic The Secret Plan in the forum Contemporary Fiction Writers 6 years, 8 months ago
Awesome!!
-
Katthewriter replied to the topic The Secret Plan in the forum Contemporary Fiction Writers 6 years, 8 months ago
But there’s other MC’s some that went as important till latter books. There’s Natalie, Tod, Brad, Renee, and Addison too. This is Natalie

-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic The Secret Plan in the forum Contemporary Fiction Writers 6 years, 8 months ago
Looks really cool!!
-
Katthewriter replied to the topic The Secret Plan in the forum Contemporary Fiction Writers 6 years, 8 months ago
Here 🙂 I can answer any questions. @daeus-lamb I just did this. It’s okay
-
Katthewriter replied to the topic The Secret Plan in the forum Contemporary Fiction Writers 6 years, 8 months ago
And Jacoby

-
Katthewriter replied to the topic The Secret Plan in the forum Contemporary Fiction Writers 6 years, 8 months ago
There’s 2 PoV’s
There’s Joe

-
Katthewriter started the topic The Secret Plan in the forum Contemporary Fiction Writers 6 years, 8 months ago

- Load More












