fb

Fantasy Writers

Fantasy Character Castle Chronicles n.1

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 423 total)
  • Author
    Neasa
    @irishcelticredflowercrown

Of course they couldn’t understand her. Mayra rolled her eyes. Communication difficulties was always going to be a given. And it seemed her calculations were wrong too. But her senses were always accurate. What on earth was this place?

And of course the dragon could talk. Because why not?

She felt embarrassed and angry. Why was she wrong? Why was she stuck in this place with these weird individuals. One of them was a dragon, a boy was on fire and-

Mayra turned, meeting the gaze of a boy who had had his eyes on her for a while now. She was going to give him a dark look that meant <i>stay away. </i>But the softness in his eyes made her stop.

Sympathy and kindness was in those eyes. She blinked, then steeled herself, looking away coldly. Still he continued to stare.

Reluctantly she glanced at him again. The boy smiled and motioned at her quickly. It took her a moment to decipher what he had said. Her chest tightened and every muscle in her body froze.

He had – did he just-

He had looked away and moved towards the group as soon as he had done it. But she found herself staring after him. This boy with the soft eyes and kind smile. Who had called her beautiful. In sign language.

She swallowed hard as she followed after the group as they made their way into the dark hole that the dragon had made. She hid her face behind her hair, more conscious than ever of her scars and disfigurement.

People had called her all sorts of names. Especially when she was on the stage. Leering and wolf whistling. But that was when she had the cloaking device on her face. Covering up her scars.

This boy had seen her, scars and all. And yet he had called her that. And meant it.

She pushed aside her shock and pulled out a knife, pulling up a tough appearance, her eyes darkening.  She had no time for distractions now.

Still her heart skipped a beat when her eyes strayed to that boy just ahead of her. Who was he?

They ventured into the darkness. Her hand lit up with her energy, lighting up the tunnel as well as the fiery boy.

The one who had called her beautiful turned his head, glancing at her. He stared at the psionic light flickering in the palm of her hand, illuminating her face. He met her eyes again and smiled. She didn’t smile back. But she didn’t look away either.

Skylarynn
    @skylarynn

The shadowy entity continued to lurk at the edge of Jericho’s senses, hiding in the dark recesses of the dim room.  It was a large chamber, circular, and with a ceiling somewhere far above in the darkness.  There were no entrances or exits other than the one Malvat had just made, and the only light came from the fire of Brendin and Alessio as well as the new girl’s gift.  Jericho regarded her a moment.  Her face was scarred and her eyes showed a wounded soul.  She seemed to wield a gift similar to the Shakti, but more visible.  And her gaze was focused on Nithel.

Jericho approached her gently and smiled; not a welcoming grin, but a small sad smile that showed a hint of the pain she carried.  “Hello, my dear,” Jericho said softly, gesturing the words with her hands as she had seen the girl do before.  Jericho had learned to speak with her hands as part of her training in the temple; their had been a few deaf Shanti, and silent communications were a useful tool.  “I am sorry you are here,” she went on, “because here is a rather wretched place.  But if you need anything, say a word.  I will help you.”

Brendin came to stand by Jericho and nudged her shoulder.  “Something is here,” he murmured in Kithin.  “What do you think it is?”

“It is hiding from me,” she answered in the same tongue, no longer accompanying her words with gestures.  “Whatever it is clings to the shadows.”

The flame in Brendin’s hand extinguished.  “Do you think it’s a fetch?”

Jericho shook her head.  “I sorely hope not.  It does not feel as that would.”

@this-is-not-an-alien
    @kimlikesart @irishcelticredflowercrown

"Remember, you go nowhere by accident. Wherever you go, God is sending you." - Rev. Peter R. Hale

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

When Jericho smiled approvingly at Alessio he stiffened a little. It was then he realized he’d completely cut off every emotion toward her after…that. Mind-control, necromancy, it wasn’t the first run-in he’d had with it, but it was much more sudden than any…
    She and Brendin were the first two to follow Alessio up the steppingstones. Then Nithel and the strange girl, he still hadn’t gotten her name. Nithel had brought their pack with him, Alessio had meant to grab a few books for the girl to write on so he wouldn’t have to rely on signing with his rather inadequate comprehension of it. As it was he’d only brought that one book from his world with him, tucked away under his surcoat. It was a stupid thing to worry about anyway, Nithel seemed to have understood her well so that should be enough.
    “Hello, my dear,” He heard Jericho say, and he watched her signing carefully, picking up the words he didn’t remember before. “I am sorry you are here, because here is a rather wretched place. But if you need anything, say a word. I will help you.”
    She and Brendin started talking in a different language, and Alessio swallowed. Could he have any confidence in someone who overrode his mind, for any reason? Maybe at a different time, with a different past, but that…no. That was a step past manipulation and he’d been used far too many times to just shrug it off as a “greater good”. He didn’t think he could trust her again on any level and he could barely look Brendin in the eye. He didn’t even know what to think.
    “Let’s get moving before something else decides to attack us.” Alessio wouldn’t look at them, trying not to sound stiff. There wasn’t time for him to process anything, just keep moving, if he stopped to think he’d have another breakdown he was sure and that was the last thing they needed as a group.
    But he edged closer to Nithel. His friend was too innocent and pure to be in this situation. There wasn’t a doubt Alessio’s mind he’d die first, before anything happened to Nithel he’d be dead first.
    ‘You cannot promise that.
    If I die, the blood will not be on your hands.’
    But there was, there was already blood on his hands. That’s what the wizard had sai–Too many people had died because of Alessio, hadn’t they?
    Hadn’t they?
    Alessio stared at Nithel, saturated in thoughts he couldn’t put into words, and words he didn’t have the capacity to say. There had to be something he could do, he just couldn’t leave anyone to hurt alone. And for the millionth time he wondered if that was why he’d become so incredibly broken.
    After a moment Alessio untied a thin leather strap around his neck that held a small wooden map, which he tucked into his surcoat. In his own kingdom, Hesgmarde, it was the mark of a warrior to be able to tie your hair back. Honor, duty and the crown. Those were words embedded in every child’s head almost before they’d even learned to speak. His own shorn dark hair was a sign of dishonor, usually denoting cowardice. But people tended not to mention it even if they noticed.
    Coming from different worlds Nithel probably wouldn’t understand the full significance of the gesture even if he tried to explain. So Alessio simply handed it to his friend and glanced at his star-gold, now rather wild-looking, hair.
    There was a ritual to being given the privilege to wear one’s hair like a warrior, and the leather strap was always marked. If honor were to be returned to someone who lost it, they had to return the exact same strap because it symbolized the soul of a warrior.

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

EmilyRemixed
    @millennium

Oof, I got lost…where we at/doing?

When everything you touch turns to gold...
    gold...
    gold...
    gold...

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

Nithel’s mind was busy, thinking through many things. But still the first several times he met the new girl’s eyes, he offered her a hopeful smile. He felt great pity for her, much like Alessio, and every pained person on the street. He wanted to cry again. But a moment later, he thought about how long it had been sense he’d sang.

It smelt dry in the darkness. The new girl, Alessio, and Brendin were lit like small lights in the blackness. Their glow still made Nithel’s skin shiver and his stomach clench, but he was past jumping every time it happened now.

The thing in the far back of the room, that would sometimes come nearer, then disapear, made the hair on Nithel’s arms stand on end. When Jericho approached the new girl, Nithel straightened a bit, watching… The woman’s voice was still kind, yet Alessio stiffened as she spoke, Nithel could almost feel it. The tension rising a bit as Jericho began to speak with Brendin in a strange tongue as they continued on. Yet again.

Wariness clouded over Nithel, What now?

“Let’s get moving before something else decides to attack us.” Alessio said, looking straight ahead as their feet plodded on. Nithel realized his friend was getting closer to him. Nithel smiled softly, grateful that he had been blessed with Alessio, but then sad the youth was in this place. The smile was gone as he thought on, many thoughts. Mostly about Alessio. About home.

Nithel glanced to his friend, and saw Alessio staring at him. There was longing in his eyes. Want. Nithel met his gaze, forehead crinkling the smallest bit. He ached for his friend, eyes sad. I love you, Sadiq Eaziz. 

After a moment Alessio untied a thin leather strap from around his neck, and removed something from it, putting the thing in his cloak. Then he stared at the leather a moment, running his fingers over it, before looking to Nithel. He held it out to him, as if it was a great treasure, and looked to Nithel’s hair.

Nithel hesitated for a moment, then he took it, grateful, holding Alessio’s eyes for a moment. There was something deeper here Nithel didn’t grasp, but he dragged back his hair, and then tied it firmly. Men having their hair tied back was only a cultural custom. And they were to shear it on the day of marriage, and then every time a child was born to the man and his wife.

He did not understand, but he wanted to. “Thank you.”

———————–

@this-is-not-an-alien
    @irishcelticredflowercrown @joelle-stone @skylarynn @crazywriter @millennium

Jominkreesa

Passion = A Willingness To Suffer

Neasa

A woman was speaking to Mayra. She just stared at a point above  her head, hearing her words but not responding to them.

“Hello, my dear,” the strange woman signed to her. It was more difficult to decipher her hands, perhaps because it was a different dialect. “I am sorry you are here, because here is a rather wretched place. But if you need anything, say a word. I will help you.”

Mayra almost snorted. Help her? She didn’t need help. She had been responsible for herself only since she was a little girl. The only person she needed to be responsible for was herself. No one else.

Though she seemed kind. As did other people here. Not including the dragon of course.

She clenched her fists, determined to get out of here. The others weren’t her problem. She was a first and foremost a survivor.

Mayra looked over to see the fiery boy and the one with the kind eyes conversing. The fiery boy gave his friend what looked like a string, which he used to tie back his hair.

Honestly men and their ponytails, Mayra thought. What did they like so much about them? She rolled her eyes slightly.

Then the ground rumbled. Everyone froze.

Looking up, Mayra saw rubble coming down. The ceiling was collapsing on top of them.

Her heart stopped, and everything went into slow motion. Something strange took over her entire body.

Her reddish energy burst from her finger tips as she threw them above her head. Her blood stream boiled, every molecule in her body went taut.

Her eyes were shut. But when she opened them, she saw that the whole group was protected by an energy shield. Strange Celtic patterns drifted across the surface.

The others were wide eyed with fear. Her gaze met the woman, the fiery boy, then the one who had called her beautiful. She couldn’t decipher what their emotions were.

She trembled under the weight, feeling as though she was about to collapse herself. She gritted her teeth as her head racked with pain. She let out a growl of determination as the pain became more terrible. Blood dripped from her nostrils. Se hadnt practiced enough. She wasn’t prepared for something like this. Blood would be coming out of her ears soon. She couldn’t hold on for much longer. She couldn’t…

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

Nithel looked at him as if he knew he didn’t quite understand, but he took the strap. Alessio smiled almost sadly as his friend pulled back his hair and tied it firmly. It’s not as if he ever planned to reclaim that lost honor really, but it held memories behind it that were more valuable than the custom.
    “Thank you.” Before he had time to think of a reply the ground started yelling at them. And the ceiling started to fall. It should’ve struck terror into the hearts of these brave survivors but Alessio? He sighed and stared at the ceiling.
    “Seriously.” He complained as if the ceiling would reply (which he wouldn’t be surprised if it did at this point).
    Suddenly a net of red patterns flashed taunt over all of them. Alessio instinctively glanced at the redheaded woman holding up the shield and she stared back as if trying to read him. Good luck with that, he couldn’t even read into himself. But he could tell this wouldn’t hold long she’s already bleeding.
    “Don’t hold up the whole roof focus on one end,” Alessio said “it’ll probably have roughly the same effect but you’ll expend less energy.”
    He sized up the room racking his brain for an escape. Any choice she made it still wouldn’t give them more than a few minutes. Walls too thick to break through, passage back too far away and probably closed now. The ceiling, it was probably too thick as well.
    “Everyone who can, try to break into the walls. Not completely just enough for us to fit in, I doubt it’ll crush it’s own walls. You,” He looked up at Malvat again, though rather unwillingly “hold up the ceiling as well as you can.”
    Alessio turned to the wall. He took a slow, shaky inhale before pressing his hand into it, trying to will his fire to work. Barely a spark, he didn’t know the first thing about his powers! Come on, he needed to do something he needed to hurry. It’s not working, it’s just not working.

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Neasa

Mayra had only meant to protect herself. And yet her power had stretched over the others too. That wasn’t like her at all. How on earth had that-

A wave of pain came over her head and she staggered. Her muscles were on fire and her vision was turning all blurry. The fiery boy was saying something to her. She could barely hear him over the roaring in her ears.

She was so tired, so heavy. Blood streamed from her nostrils into her mouth, so much so she almost choked. Why was she helping these people? She didn’t know them! They had nothing to do with her. And they were just slowing her down. She just wanted to give up and let go and just-

A wave of dizziness came over Mayra and the world tiled violently. The pressure on her muscles disappeared. She felt strong hands catch hold of her before the darkness came over her.

Kimmi
    @kimlikesart

Nithel came beside Alessio, and began to work at the wall. Then he watched Alessio, struggling… “Alessio,” He whispered, rather loudly, because the ceiling’s noise was loud. “It is not about the power. Do you want the flame to come? Why. Is it because you love us, and want to be saved? Is it because you are angry at this castle?” Bits of the ceiling crumbled down, and Nithel set his bag down, scrambling with his hands, not knowing if his thoughts had gotten across. Knowing they hadn’t. Nithel’s voice was almost lost as he picked up a rock, and began using it to try and loosen other stones from the wall. Perhaps he could say what he meant another time. If there was... He looked to his friend, eyes crinkled with strain, “Do not work a miracle just to see the power; the reason should be beyond yourself.” Speak in a riddleGah! Zounds and egad. Pointless. Pointless. 

It was so dark. And that thing somewhere in this room still. 

Nithel suddenly straightened, lips parting as he looked behind him. That thing. It would know a way out. 

———-

@this-is-not-an-alien
    @irishcelticredflowercrown @joelle-stone @skylarynn @crazywriter @millennium

Jominkreesa

Passion = A Willingness To Suffer

Skylarynn
    @skylarynn

Brendin barely caught the mute girl as she collapsed from the strain of holding up the ceiling, blood streaming down her face.  Already the crisscrossing network of red energy was receding and the ceiling beginning to cave again.  Alessio was shouting something, but the rumbling drowned out his voice.

Jericho quickly strode to the center of the chamber and thrust one hand upwards.  The falling rubble halted, midair, held up by some invisible force.  She looked around the room, scouring the walls for some hint of an exit.  There.  The wall deepest in shadow, there was a draft coming from it.  With her free hand she pointed to the opening.  She manipulated the Shakti project her voice loud and clear over everyone else.  “There.  There’s an opening.  Hurry, the ceiling won’t remain stable for long.”

@this-is-not-an-alien
    @kimlikesart @irishcelticredflowercrown

• This reply was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by Skylarynn.

"Remember, you go nowhere by accident. Wherever you go, God is sending you." - Rev. Peter R. Hale

Joelle Stone
    @joelle-stone

Malvat rumbled. He was being ordered about by a human yet again. No matter if this one was empowered, he would let the ceiling crumble before he obeyed again. Was humiliated again. Of course, he’d save her life – it wouldn’t do to appear heartless – but it would be clear he chose to do it.

Unfortunately, before he could execute his plan, Jericho stepped forward and held the falling ceiling up by some invisible power. A rare one indeed. Malvat narrowed his eyes, looking past her flesh to try and see the power hidden inside. It was odd… he couldn’t see the normal twining fairy-like form beneath her body. Something was there – a faint ribbon of light lacing her bones, but it didn’t hold a form and could not be something natural. (Note: Skylarynn, I have no idea what Jericho’s force-like power looks like, so I’m making this up as I go along. XD Feel free to change it!)

“There. There’s an opening.” Her voice boomed through the room, somehow amplified. Yet another power? “Hurry, the ceiling won’t remain stable for long.”

“Make speed,” Malvat rumbled. He lowered his head towards the one who had survived the Castle’s death sentence. He held the girl with the fielding power. “Let me take her,” Malvat said, staring into the man’s eyes. “I will carry her more quickly and I swear I will not harm her. If you wish you may ride with her and hold her on my back.” He lowered himself to the ground, tilting a wing to make the mankinds’ boarding simpler. “Trust me.”

—————————————-

@skylarynn
    @this-is-not-an-alien @crazywriter @kimlikesart @iriscelticredflowercrown

"For love is strong as death." -God

Joelle Stone
    @joelle-stone

Whoops.

"For love is strong as death." -God

Neasa

@joelle-stone

Thank you Brendin for saving Mayra you lifesaver XD I was getting worried that she would be crushed! Looks like she will be getting a dragon ride after all lol. This is actualy great, its hinting at whats to come for her in my WIP 🙂

Mayra was being juggled about as if she was in a car going over a very bumpy road with potholes all over it. She groaned, her mouth still tasting of iron. What was going on? Did she just – <i>faint</i>?

Shame rolled up into her face, heat rising as she struggles to regain her vision.

Someone was holding her by the waist, keeping her steady as whatever thing they were riding on moved roughly. She slid sideways several times, her legs useless as jelly. She took deep breaths, counting in her head as she did so.

The man holding her was speaking to her. Saying things like you’re gonna be okay and don’t panic.

That was when Mayra realised that the thing they were sitting was warm. And scaly. And had spikes running up its spine.

Slowly as her senses returned, it dawned on her. She was on the dragon. She – was on – the <i>dragon</i>.

She didn’t scream. She couldn’t. That would show signs of weakness.

The man holding her was saying that she was going to be safe. Nothing was going to happen blah blah blah.

Her head was spinning violently. In her daze she began to mutter to herself. “My name is Mayra and I will not fear. My name is Mayra and I will not fear.”

It was only after a few minutes that she realised that she had spoken her name out loud. And the man holding her could hear it.

She swore under her breath, inwardly kicking herself.

Skylarynn
    @skylarynn

“Let me take her,” Malvat said, staring into the man’s eyes. “I will carry her more quickly and I swear I will not harm her. If you wish you may ride with her and hold her on my back.” He lowered himself to the ground, tilting a wing to make the mankinds’ boarding simpler. “Trust me.”

Brendin regarded the dragon a moment.  Memories of wyverns crossed his mind, vicious and bloodthirsty cannibals.  Slowly he shook his head and crossed through the opening Jericho had indicated.  The girl was beginning to stir so he adjusted his hold on her somewhat, ensuring she wouldn’t fall.

@joelle-stone

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

This wasn’t something he could consciously control. He didn’t have an ability–nono, he couldn’t afford to think like that, he had to. When he was back…at that…
    Alessio could remember only bits and pieces, he wasn’t supposed to remember anything but…He closed his eyes as if to block out the images and tried to focus on the flames, they were supposed to…to what? It always had a crisp, warm sensation but he couldn’t feel anything but cold. It wasn’t possible for him to consciously use his powers?
    “Alessio,” Alessio’s eyes snapped open instinctively before he recognized Nithel’s voice. But he could hardly hear what his friend was saying over the screaming collapse of the ceiling. “…not about the power…want the flame to come? Why.”
    Why? Because he had to because that was necessary what was required of him because he needed them to surviv…His thoughts were becoming cracked the more he struggled with it. Like a black field or lock or…
    That.
    I can’t do this I can’t…
    “…be saved? Is it because…angry at this castle?” What was Nithel trying to say? Was he fire just selfish? No that’s not…what his friend…
    “I can’t…” Alessio was trying to say he couldn’t hear him but the words froze in his mind. I can’t do this…
    There was so much pressure his thoughts had blurred together until it hurt. All he remembered were eyes, dizzy blue like foxfire. After that everything was black–-Alessio can’t focus on anything he could feel a chill through his bones and that–-he couldn’t…
    Alessio blinked back the images but every time he tried to use his fire it came back. The images. His eyes were red and everything looked slightly cracked and unreal. Nithel was signing at him so quickly he could barely keep up, his own proficiency at it being dubious. Is because love and want saved? Is because angry this castle? He stared at his friend trying to process the words through the haze in his brain. He was asking why Alessio wanted to use his powers, that it wasn’t about the power.
    Nithel struggled with the other stones in the wall, trying to pry them loose, he couldn’t let anyone die again. Sparks thickened in his hand, heating the stone so it nearly softened. But what if it wasn’t enough, again, what if he fai–?
    Almost as quickly as it appeared the fire gusted out–I can’t–Images, thoughts. It was just seared into his brain and
    Selfish. Abilities were selfish. He can’t–
    Something etched into his mind like a lock. He couldn’t use his fire. He couldn’t use his power consciously, it was pushed so far into his subconscious he wasn’t supposed to even be able to still have…
    The roof froze above them abruptly.
    “Do not work a miracle just to see the power; the reason should be beyond yourself.” His words were sudden, at least it felt that way to Alessio. His hands trembled and he couldn’t get those images out. He couldn’t–That feeling, that cold spine-ringing shaky feeling of someone else’s thoughts in your mind…The reason should be beyond yourse–That image. When–
    “There. There’s an opening. Hurry, the ceiling won’t remain stable for long.”
    Alessio didn’t move because he was barely conscious of what was going on. He blinked slowly, fire completely gone but not the images. Malvat rumbled low enough it sounded like thunder. Nithel had to drag Alessio away to get him to move toward the opening.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 423 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Enroll in Our Seven-Day Mindset Challenge Course

Enter your email to begin taking the course. We'll send you a link to begin the mindset course along with emails to help you grow in your writing craft!

You've joined the course! Check your email to watch the first video.

Stop Using Meaningless Character Questionnaires

Knowing your character's favorite ice cream flavor won't help you write engaging protagonists.

Our questionnaire is different. Use it to discover your character's core fears, longings, hopes, and needs.

Congratulations! Redirecting you to the character questionnaire in one moment...

Enjoying This Article? Get the Full Series!

You can download the entire Tricky Subjects for Christian Storytellers series in e-book form for free!

Learn how to wisely handle subjects like violence, language, and sex as a writer.

Congratulations! Redirecting you to the eBook in one moment...

Worldbuild Smarter, Not Harder

Some worldbuilding questionnaires force you to answer as many questions as possible about your world.

Ours doesn’t. Answer targeted questions that reveal what’s actually important about your world.

Congratulations! Redirecting you to the worldbuilding questionnaire in one moment...

Take Your Style to the Next Level

Take Your Style to the Next Level

The written word matters to God.

Does it matter to you?

Learn how to develop an eloquent, practical, and personal style by downloading our free e-book.

Every Year, Thousands of Writers Give Up

Every Year, Thousands of Writers Give Up

Don’t be the next.

We understand how exhausting writing can be, so download our free e-book and find inspiration to press on!

Don't Be That Kind of Christian Writer

Want to impact the world for Christ with your writing—without being preachy or cliched?

Learn how to avoid common pitfalls and craft powerful themes by downloading our free worksheet!

Congratulations! Redirecting you to the theme worksheet in one moment...

So You Have Clichés in Your Novel...

Thankfully, we’re here to help!

Enter your email below, and we’ll send you a simple process for smashing clichés.

Congratulations! Redirecting you to the cliche worksheet in one moment...

Enter your email to receive updates on the Engaging Plots Summit, along with emails to help you grow in your writing craft!

You have successfully subscribed for updates!

Does Christian Fiction Need to Be Clean?

Our Tricky Subjects for Christian Storytellers e-book examines how to depict sensitive topics like violence, language, and sex with realism and wisdom. Sign up to download it for free!

Poetry Isn't Just for Poets

Poetry Isn't Just for Poets

It can also help novelists write better stories!

Get our Harnessing the Power of Poetry e-book to learn how techniques used by skilled poets can enrich your storytelling.

You can download the entire Harnessing the Power of Poetry series in e-book form for free!

Learn what surprising insights and techniques novelists can glean from poets.

Uncover the Secret to Relatable Characters

Uncover the Secret to Relatable Characters

Learning how to help readers connect with your story's characters doesn't need to be a mystery.

Get our Evoking Reader Empathy e-book to discover how successful authors build empathy.

Knowing your character's favorite ice cream flavor won't help you write engaging protagonists.

Our questionnaire is different. Use it to discover your character's core fears, longings, hopes, and needs.

Congratulations! Redirecting you to the character questionnaire in one moment...

Plotting Is Hard

Plotting Is Hard

That’s why we created a worksheet that will help you make sure your story hits all the right plot beats.

Congratulations! Redirecting you to the plot sheet in one moment...

Learn What the Bible Says about Engaging Plots

Learn What the Bible Says about Engaging Plots

Enter your email to get your guide, along with other resources to help you grow in your writing craft!

You have successfully subscribed for updates!

Pin It on Pinterest