fb

NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,261 through 1,275 (of 1,491 total)
  • Author
    R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

I’ll join y’all on the next war. I haven’t written anything on my novel in three days, so I really need to get going again. 😛

Speculative fiction author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literature.

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@nuetrobolt I got around 300…what did you get?

@r-m-archer
    Aw, I’m sorry! That must be frustrating.😑 Glad you’re back…I was missing the competition. 🙃

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@eden-anderson, I got 459 words. Thanks for warring! Shall we do another round?

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@r-m-archer @eden-anderson, 15 at :10?

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@eden-anderson I still intend to catch up and keep up with you. *side glance* This is far from over.

Speculative fiction author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literature.

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@nuetrobolt Sure!

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@nuetrobolt Awesome! And thank you. 😀 I’d go another round!

@r-m-archer
    Oh do you, now? I look forward to seeing you try. *cackles*

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@nuetrobolt @eden-anderson 620. And I’m entering the intense section of the book. *cackles*

eden anderson
    @eden-anderson

@r-m-archer Wow, that’s awesome! Go you!! 🤩 I got 470.

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@eden-anderson *high fives* Great job!

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

I accidentally went on too long. I think I got about 400 words within the time. Whoops!

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@r-m-archer exciting! I thought I was entering the intense part of the book a few days ago, but it didn’t turn out very intense. Kind of disappointing! I’m entering the last part of the book. I might even be on the last chapter, and I haven’t had anything too intense yet (besides the MC getting thrown off the worlds tallest waterfall a long time ago) I’m going to start book two (its going to be divided into two books right away, though and go on with that for the rest of November).

That’s a lot of words for 15 minutes! Great job!

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

I’m at 49583 words!!!!

I’ve only got *takes out calculator* 417 words left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, after that I still have 25,000 words to get to my new goal of 75,000 words.

Sorry, I get easily excited. lol

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@r-m-archer @eden-anderson

Are you on for another round?

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@nuetrobolt Aw. Well, at least it can always be edited! I hope your last chapter or two goes well!

I have to leave, unfortunately, but I might pop back on after youth group.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,261 through 1,275 (of 1,491 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest